Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Cybertruck is safe against milquetoast accountants who haven't performed anything resembling actual labor since getting medically excused from high school gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

RFC posted:

Found a new name for Twitter on Reddit, new name is $8chan

One of the Musk threads had that as its title for a while.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
cspam, gbs, ?

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Tai posted:

cspam, gbs, ?

it's all happening on SA ?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

gently caress yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

lol just noticed the red cbrtrvk

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Carmageddon is to woke, it has a female protagonist

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

5er posted:

Cybertruck is safe against milquetoast accountants who haven't performed anything resembling actual labor since getting medically excused from high school gym.

This is as embarrassing as trump putting his head on a wrestler and having CNN as the head of the other wrestler tweet from a couple years back.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

steinrokkan posted:

Ironically, Cyberpunk 2077, Musk's favorite game (because you don't have to do crimes), is woke as hell

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

Yes but she was 14 so Elon fans would still be ok with it

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’m listening to the most recent Knowledge Fight about Alex Jones returning to Twitter, where there’s a whole lot of Elon and even more rear end kissing. I’ve literally only ever heard his voice once prior to today, and my god get to the point dude. He sounds like a less composed Adam Driver.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

teen witch posted:

I’m listening to the most recent Knowledge Fight about Alex Jones returning to Twitter, where there’s a whole lot of Elon and even more rear end kissing. I’ve literally only ever heard his voice once prior to today, and my god get to the point dude. He sounds like a less composed Adam Driver.

Literally came here to post this. How do people hear this man and think he's a genius?

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
When he makes the argument that the planet isn’t overpopulated because you can drop a bowling ball out of a plane and *probably* not hit someone, I just picture him wanting to pack everyone into the tiny robot apartments from Futurama (minus the storage closets ofc)

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.

holtemon posted:

Threads lol I forgot all about that. Also forgot about Bluesky and just saw I have 5 invite codes and I'm gonna post them here so get over it thanks
bsky-social-dflgq-xhhiq

taken, thanks

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I have a whole bunch of them too

bsky-social-st2hc-ntepb
bsky-social-7kwzz-sc3ce
bsky-social-djky7-cdoq5

edit:

https://twitter.com/nrqa__/status/1735177302508548363

Elias_Maluco fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Dec 14, 2023

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

You're all wrong, grok patterns help structure log data into something readable and searchable

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
I never use BlueSky but here you go:

bsky-social-d4byr-b3bch
bsky-social-ckhuf-fewya
bsky-social-tqz7g-xkzfz
bsky-social-qlix3-vhzni
bsky-social-d2tur-3dlsk

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

yook posted:

When he makes the argument that the planet isn’t overpopulated because you can drop a bowling ball out of a plane and *probably* not hit someone, I just picture him wanting to pack everyone into the tiny robot apartments from Futurama (minus the storage closets ofc)

so he thinks earth can only be over populated if the ~200 000 000 square miles of earth to has packed like sardines?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SimonChris posted:

Threads is available in Europe now. Hopefully, this will accelerate the decline of Europe.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

morningdrew posted:

You're all wrong, grok patterns help structure log data into something readable and searchable

german toilets have a little shelf that helps me search my structured data log

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-tesla-cybertruck-s-infamous-wiper-will-reportedly-cost-165-to-replace/ar-AA1lsPDl

What in the world lol

quote:

The Tesla Cybertruck’s infamous wiper will reportedly cost $165 to replace.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

PhazonLink posted:

so he thinks earth can only be over populated if the ~200 000 000 square miles of earth to has packed like sardines?
Yeah. It came across as slightly a joke, but a “haha, gotcha globalists” kinda one.

The call was a real who’s who of right wing shitheads. Originally it was about Alex Jones coming back on twitter, but Vivek and Andrew Tate showed up too. Andrew Tate started spouting off about the matrix and poo poo again, which is like the only loving form of society I could see actually passing Musk’s dumb rear end bowling ball test. Everyone’s packed in tubes and works/lives in VR.

They were all chatting with Alex Jones about the globalists and musk calling PR firms propaganda firms so he’s all into that poo poo now too. He basically describes the whole corrupt regulators/politicians -> lobbyists/industry pipeline except tries to claim it’s journalists -> PR firms (the knowledge fight guys point out twitter’s pr dept is renamed something else even though it does the same job, so gj with that elong)

yook fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 14, 2023

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

its all nice on rice posted:

Literally came here to post this. How do people hear this man and think he's a genius?

he's rich and sounds dumb so he must be some sort of idiot savant. the umms and pauses are his brain working overtime (unpaid (with oxygen))

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

You won't care

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
drat and I thought two blades for $30 was a ripoff

Urban Sorcerer
Oct 16, 2005

Burning_Monk posted:

I never use BlueSky but here you go:

bsky-social-d4byr-b3bch
bsky-social-ckhuf-fewya
bsky-social-tqz7g-xkzfz
bsky-social-qlix3-vhzni
bsky-social-d2tur-3dlsk

bsky-social-5bj2f-dtfsy
bsky-social-jtlka-t7quo
bsky-social-pu4vw-rglab
bsky-social-ahhnh-lawyk

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

These numbers somehow keep getting smaller

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

kazil posted:

X has always been at war with wokeasia

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

granted all 100M posts are like 500 people getting furious about the woke AI

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Elias_Maluco posted:

I have a whole bunch of them too

bsky-social-st2hc-ntepb
bsky-social-7kwzz-sc3ce
bsky-social-djky7-cdoq5

edit:

https://twitter.com/nrqa__/status/1735177302508548363
Thank God, finally I can get out from underneath all this charcoal drawing debt.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
How does @dogedesigner have access to view how many of anything Twitter sorry I mean X did

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
If you see him across a crowded room and yell out "Hey, Elon!" why does @dogedesigner turn around?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Grammarchist posted:

"Its name is Grok, thanks a lot! You'd think it's fascist, but it's not!"

2000 posts back, but thank you for confirming that someone besides me knows what Rock 'N' Rule is.

priznat posted:

Hell yeah Rock and Rule kicks rear end

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

holtemon posted:

How does @dogedesigner have access to view how many of anything Twitter sorry I mean X did

He's the one officially in charge of making those numbers up

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

is dogedesigner the desi guy who loves britain?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kazil posted:

lol, elo'ns retweet has 3.2 million impressions in that screenshot so 100 million total over several days is genuinely pathetic. There's reposted cat videos on instagram that get that in hours

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Durzel posted:

So when is x.com going to stop redirecting to twitter.com? Doesn't seem like they have much confidence in their brand when the address bar still says twitter.com ?

Mind you, that's what Elon himself called it when he had his GFV meltdown recently, so who knows.

‘Twitter’ is probably one of the last remaining valuable thing in the company so when it goes bankrupt it’ll be worth more to a buyer if they can simply peel back all the X poo poo and go back to something resembling pre-musk twitter. ‘X’ apparently breaches a ton of copyright and trademarks so there’s a decent chance someone sues him into changing the branding, and having the old twitter stuff still there probably makes that cheaper

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

gay picnic defence posted:

‘Twitter’ is probably one of the last remaining valuable thing in the company so when it goes bankrupt it’ll be worth more to a buyer if they can simply peel back all the X poo poo and go back to something resembling pre-musk twitter. ‘X’ apparently breaches a ton of copyright and trademarks so there’s a decent chance someone sues him into changing the branding, and having the old twitter stuff still there probably makes that cheaper

The day before he loses control he's going to un-name it from X so that he can keep his worthless X company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

love to post about posting