Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

the well regarded woke lib iks have done it again.. you know who doesn't like mr. hootington? plinkey. that's right, the permabanned user plinkey. all of you are against poor ol Mr hootington because of an age old decree by permabanned user plinkey. think hard, what's your beef with this genius man? you don't even know. you just keep slaughtering him out of some tradition. that's called a a a Cult btw. Cult Spam? it's very embarrassing seeing the thread iks behave like this. you all have gone drunk with power like permabanned user plinkey was drunk every night and everyday he posted and started this war against poor ol innocent Mr hootington, who remains innocent 😇. for shame.
but plinkey loved hootington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
might need to update my goon alliance excel spreadsheet

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
these individual spreadsheets are too insular and weird we need one giant public spreadsheet

on the blockchain

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

JoeBangles posted:

Joe bob on tomorrow night. That's what you save a drinking night for, buddykins.

Is it the Christmas special?

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Hell yeah sesame chicken for dinner and the new Reacher season comes out tonight what a time to be alive

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

euphronius posted:

please stop badmouthing alcohol

is this a legal opinion?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that's right i'm a h.o.o.t.i.n.g.t.o.n. alt: hollering out over trump iks needing gone tremendous old nagger

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Basebf555 posted:

Is it the Christmas special?

Yes. Gingerdead Man should be one, but not sure about the other. Still, getting dunk and x'ing about that poo poo

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Lpzie posted:

that's right i'm a h.o.o.t.i.n.g.t.o.n. alt: hollering out over trump iks needing gone tremendous old nagger

:eyepop:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1735384964667937078

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/vodkasnowflake/status/1735381646461837691

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol I forgot about that guy

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

CaptainBeefart posted:

Lol I forgot about that guy

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

oscar worthy performance

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
i checked out his wikipedia and oh hey

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you all realize how easy it is to get your picture taken with politicians right? this is a new low even for this thread, which is already MASSIVELY low.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
If hoots shows up in a picture with pence, then we all know now that he's not a patriot.

What an act

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Lpzie posted:

you all realize how easy it is to get your picture taken with politicians right? this is a new low even for this thread, which is already MASSIVELY low.

Shifty Nipples posted:

shut up lpzie nobody asked you

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

I would have named them “New Jersey “ station and “New York” station

no one cares and you will never have that kind of power

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

My Financial Statements were extremely “undervalued,” as opposed to “overvalued,” which totally disproves and nullifies the New York State Attorney General’s politically biased and motivated (“I will get Trump!”) Fake Lawsuit against me. In other words, I am worth Billions of Dollars more than is shown on my very Conservative Financial Statements, THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THE A.G. WITCH HUNT!!! In addition to that, I have a 100% Disclaimer and Non-reliance Clause, stating CLEARLY that the user must do their own analysis and due-diligence. That’s what the banks stated IN Court that they did, and were PAID IN FULL, ON TIME AND ON SCHEDULE. NO VICTIMS, ONLY SUCCESS AND PROFITS. Hopefully, Judge Engoron, who should have never taken this NON JURY Trial, or should have dismissed it long ago, will show that the New York State Judicial System is ALIVE, RESPECTED, AND WELL. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I will get Trump!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

My Financial Statements were extremely “undervalued,” as opposed to “overvalued,” which totally disproves and nullifies the New York State Attorney General’s politically biased and motivated (“I will get Trump!”) Fake Lawsuit against me. In other words, I am worth Billions of Dollars more than is shown on my very Conservative Financial Statements, THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THE A.G. WITCH HUNT!!! In addition to that, I have a 100% Disclaimer and Non-reliance Clause, stating CLEARLY that the user must do their own analysis and due-diligence. That’s what the banks stated IN Court that they did, and were PAID IN FULL, ON TIME AND ON SCHEDULE. NO VICTIMS, ONLY SUCCESS AND PROFITS. Hopefully, Judge Engoron, who should have never taken this NON JURY Trial, or should have dismissed it long ago, will show that the New York State Judicial System is ALIVE, RESPECTED, AND WELL. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I AM NOT GUILTY OF THIS CRIME I AM GUILTY OF A DIFFERENT CRIME

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/3YearLetterman/status/1717538439862563196

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
does buddykins even have a car to drive drunk in?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Biden had 150 Suspicious Activity Reports!!! I never read one!!! As the media has reported, my banks were thrilled with me as a customer, yet I get sued by the Racist A.G. of New York State. WITCH HUNT!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

[tup]NO VICTIMS, ONLY SUCCESS AND PROFITS!

gregday
May 23, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

[tup]NO VICTIMS, ONLY SUCCESS AND PROFITS!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Mr President don't you have like 95 criminal trials to prepare for lol

Oh who cares just keep on Troothin

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

easy to say that now with the star. but when i had all the power, the ik sent me PMs 3 nights in a row around Christmas , and insisted I probe someone. he was bleeding badly from a shifted nipple. I said no!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

I got Impeached TWICE, was found NOT GUILTY, TWICE, but the Democrats never gave me the benefit or luxury of an Impeachment INQUIRY. Had they done so I never would have been Impeached They went straight to a Trial, before knowing anything about my complete and total innocence. WITCH HUNT! It was disgraceful. Biden is lucky to only have an Inquiry, and he’s GUILTY AS HELL!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Biden had 150 Suspicious Activity Reports!!! I never read one!!! As the media has reported, my banks were thrilled with me as a customer, yet I get sued by the Racist A.G. of New York State. WITCH HUNT!

I do believe he never read any report

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

believe what you want, Trump will return and im voting for him again and again like I did last time in 2916 and 2029

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I got Impeached TWICE, was found NOT GUILTY, TWICE, but the Democrats never gave me the benefit or luxury of an Impeachment INQUIRY. Had they done so I never would have been Impeached They went straight to a Trial, before knowing anything about my complete and total innocence. WITCH HUNT! It was disgraceful. Biden is lucky to only have an Inquiry, and he’s GUILTY AS HELL!

when you definitely understand things

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

if they had just asked me i would a told em, no crimes here, bing bong so simple

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Lpzie posted:

believe what you want, Trump will return and im voting for him again and again like I did last time in 2916 and 2029

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

lol and those include Kennedy

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Kanye is running again?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
President Joe Biden.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

bow wow wikka wow wow wikka wikka wikka bow wow wikka wow wow, COME WITH IT NOW