Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Looking for a replacement in The Wire: A Murder Mystery.

Thank you voodoofly

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Opopanax posted:

Merry Christmas you filthy animals, it's time for SA Mafia Secret Santa 2023 :santahurr:

This is just for fun so don't stress out too much about it.
2 rules to keep in mind that everyone always forgets

-If you're willing to ship international, check that off
-Put your username somewhere so whoever gets you knows who the hell John Smith is

That was fast and also awesomely unexpected, so much I wondered if my work had gone crazy and started giving us Christmas bonuses! My mom picked it up and had to ask for help moving it into the car - coworker who helped her joked "if it's a ham you better cut me some slices" to what she responded "like hell it's gonna be a ham". Now she's saying she's gotta indeed bring her coworker a few slices, lol.

Really really looking forward to tasting it. Thank you a lot!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is that jamon iberico?!

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Wait we can sign up to get hams here?!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ooh dang

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Is that jamon iberico?!

Only 50% Iberico stock, there was a price limit that I didn't entirely ignore!

Enjoy it Shell.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Grandicap posted:

Only 50% Iberico stock, there was a price limit that I didn't entirely ignore!

Enjoy it Shell.

That's absolutely fair btw and one of the most common types to have over here on the regular, while still being a nice quality ham. Pure 100% Iberico stuff is expensive as all the fucks!

Thank you again, it's a great present and we'll enjoy it over the holidays :)

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Do I have time to update my wishlist?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Voodoofly posted:

Only one way to find out! Worst case it'll carry over to next year

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Voodoofly posted:

I have a secret for you, if you want to increase your ham-based, Iberico adjacent, gifts in the future, just live in Spain.

You've already had practice with emigration now that you are a Canadian, just apply your knowledge to doing it again.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoever just signed up I'm afraid you're too late for this year

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Opopanax posted:

Whoever just signed up I'm afraid you're too late for this year

I think that's a duplicate person.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh yeah it's ypm trying to get two presents. Nice try ypm!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Whoever has me for secret santa, can you please share tracking info with me or with opop who can share it with me secretly because there's a lot of package theft in my building and I don't want it to go missing and have somebody else open my bees

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Whoever has me for secret santa, can you please share tracking info with me or with opop who can share it with me secretly because there's a lot of package theft in my building and I don't want it to go missing and have somebody else open my bees

beads?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I would never ship someone a package of bees in december, it's way too cold in the northern hemisphere and in the southern hemisphere it's too hot, the right time for bees is early to mid spring but if I did ship bees I would definitely want to provide a tracking number

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hey nerds, come watch me and Cube fight to the death over a briefcase (and some other nerds you might know).

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Monathin posted:

Hey nerds, come watch me and Cube fight to the death over a briefcase (and some other nerds you might know).

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Isn't that Tuesday and Thursday? I'm so confused about when this is streamed

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Johnny Keats posted:

Isn't that Tuesday and Thursday? I'm so confused about when this is streamed

It's usually Tuesday and Thursday but tonight's a special Saturday Night Christmas Special!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hey Santa I'm moving and forgot to mention, hope you are like me and wait until the last minute.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Here you go, you filthy animals

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Thank you Zoya for the Communist Waluigi phone case and weird hand statue. I do not understand the implications of the note that was with the statue?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Dear santee who got the only stuff on their wishlist: sorry for no note, but Amazon didn't let me add anything. Hope you liked them.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Rude that this game started already

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Time to get Vig an all vigs all the time game for as many people as they can fit. Sign up for a free gun and as many shots as you can take (before someone shoots you back, that is)!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I may have posted that because I am curious if we can beat the 2023 signups record [think it's The Passage's 26?] so late in the year. But only partially!

Also, I mean, free vigs.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Shellception posted:

I may have posted that because I am curious if we can beat the 2023 signups record [think it's The Passage's 26?] so late in the year. But only partially!

Also, I mean, free vigs.

The Passage had 36, I'm pretty sure, so this might be tough but everyone should join this game.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Monathin posted:

The Passage had 36, I'm pretty sure, so this might be tough but everyone should join this game.

You are right, I had misremembered! It had 34 and two subs, so yeah, 36 people. Still, aim for the stars, right?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Sub Rosa posted:

Thank you Zoya for the Communist Waluigi phone case and weird hand statue. I do not understand the implications of the note that was with the statue?

oh! i didn't see this, i was wondering if you got it!!

the implications of the note is that the phone case website i usually use has literally every model of pixel except pixel 8, so i had to use a different site with a less nice case... and so in case (hah!) the case was too lovely for you to actually want to put your phone in or you already had a nicer one i got you the other thing as a backup gift! freaky hand statues rule i have several similar ones

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Shellception posted:

You are right, I had misremembered! It had 34 and two subs, so yeah, 36 people. Still, aim for the stars, right?

26 vigs now, still far, but definitely less far now lol

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I got my secret Santa gift! Thank you Anarc, I am excited for the escape room game, very interested in the book (never heard of it before! Cain's Jawbone!)

In particular however, I truly appreciate the baby teeth from a stranger and the tears and blood of my enemies. It's what I wanted most of all.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

CCKeane posted:

I got my secret Santa gift! Thank you Anarc, I am excited for the escape room game, very interested in the book (never heard of it before! Cain's Jawbone!)

In particular however, I truly appreciate the baby teeth from a stranger and the tears and blood of my enemies. It's what I wanted most of all.

Oh! I was wondering why ANarc asked for my tears and blood but was too shy to ask.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Thank you to my mystery secret Santa, the Annihilation movie timeline palette thing (not even sure what to call it) was a totally cool and unique gift that is now hanging in my room in a place of honor.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

CCKeane posted:

(...) very interested in the book (never heard of it before! Cain's Jawbone!)

Oh man, you are in for a trip :roflolmao:

We solved that book in the Maf Discord some months ago. It's convoluted and also fun as all hell.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CCKeane posted:

Yay I'm glad the bees arrived intact. Enjoy!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Which escape room game is it? I love those

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

To my Santa (Opop): gift is received but we are not opening it until Christmas as I was given a very long and thorough lecture from a six year old on why it was wrong to open a Christmas gift early.

To my Santee: there was a delay one one of your gifts so they are arriving on Dec 28-29 as of right now.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Voodoofly posted:

To my Santee: there was a delay one one of your gifts so they are arriving on Dec 28-29 as of right now.

Will the bees survive the delay? :ohdear:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Voodoofly posted:

To my Santa (Opop): gift is received but we are not opening it until Christmas as I was given a very long and thorough lecture from a six year old on why it was wrong to open a Christmas gift early.

:neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Thank you to my mystery secret Santa, the Annihilation movie timeline palette thing (not even sure what to call it) was a totally cool and unique gift that is now hanging in my room in a place of honor.

Yay! The Abyss was also very pretty, but the green felt like a more fitting choice.

This was the other option...