Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
50 years old is super young to get a scrotal reduction btw, if you're approaching that i was more targeting the 60-80 range when i said old guys dicks. wasn't trying to ruin anybody's day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
and even if your dick is valid, it probably doesn't even look that old

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
it's actually a little heartwearming https://www.yplasticsurgery.com/gallery/male/scrotoplasty/

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz-VT97tvA

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i don't know about this one, it's not that much different and wasn't worth the effort https://www.smithsurgery.com/scrotoplasty/

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

the coffee isn't working :negative: maybe i need some of that exotic cat poop coffee

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Ruby Gloom posted:

the coffee isn't working :negative: maybe i need some of that exotic cat poop coffee

Poop in, poop out. Very zen.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Poop in, poop out. Very zen.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

But after a cat poops is when they seem to have the most energy. A curious paradox.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Based on the message I just got from my friend I'm pretty sure she's having a mental breakdown.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

But after a cat poops is when they seem to have the most energy. A curious paradox.

i'm p sure they run about so fast afterwards because they're trying to escape their own stank :barf:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Brutal Garcon posted:

Merry Christmoths

Not sure if this is a new low for British cuisine or a new high...

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Ruby Gloom posted:

possibly the most important thing you'll see today

https://i.imgur.com/ooCwLRQ.mp4

HOLY poo poo

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Pac and Cheese posted:

okay so about the AI dicks, there's some good news and bad news

the good news, i'm training a model only on old guys dicks now. scrotum reduction surgeries are a great resource. used to be able to get them all in one place before web 3.0 but you can just scroll forever and find more and more doctors that do this and have pictures

https://www.tracitemmenmd.com/photo-gallery/procedures/scrotal-reduction/

the bad news, gotcha lol, there's no bad news

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

Based on the message I just got from my friend I'm pretty sure she's having a mental breakdown.

Tell her to get to the 5kpt for some comfort, laughs, and a whole lotta scrotums, apparently.

Seriously, i hope shes going to be ok

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Not sure if this is a new low for British cuisine or a new high...

:iceburn:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

on christmas day and boxing day, i am going to become THE HUMAN CARB

hell yeah me too

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
gm fam happy friday, hope its blessed

today is the only day we don't have plans til almost the end of the year lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Tell her to get to the 5kpt for some comfort, laughs, and a whole lotta scrotums, apparently.

Seriously, i hope shes going to be ok

She contacted me on WhatsApp to let me know that she's deleting the app because she's "being spied on". She has been in a not great place for the last several years and I think she might be cracking. It sucks. This isn't the first time she's acted weird and paranoid. Recently she was convinced there was something up with lawn maintenance people outside her lovely boyfriend's apartment. Things like that. I've been able to talk her back from this a bit before, or at least get her to act like she doesn't really believe that stuff but who knows? I don't think there's really anything I can do about it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
we are slowly introducing Biscuit to the rest of the cat flock and it's going alright. Mr Kittens, who wasn't raised around other cats, has been doing the best, Waffle just wants to box with Biscuit, Norbert is aggressively curiously

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

it's a serious project and thanks for taking it seriously. ai dicks are important

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Amazing

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Pac and Cheese posted:

50 years old is super young to get a scrotal reduction btw, if you're approaching that i was more targeting the 60-80 range when i said old guys dicks. wasn't trying to ruin anybody's day

I didn't click any of the links but is the surgery cosmetic only or does it have medical reasons to be done? Seems like not that many people would be looking at your 60-80 year old scrotum to necessitate beautifying it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I didn't click any of the links but is the surgery cosmetic only or does it have medical reasons to be done? Seems like not that many people would be looking at your 60-80 year old scrotum to necessitate beautifying it

Toilet water is cold first thing in the morning

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

DorkusMalorkus posted:

it's purely cosmetic and except for

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Toilet water is cold first thing in the morning

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

we are slowly introducing Biscuit to the rest of the cat flock and it's going alright. Mr Kittens, who wasn't raised around other cats, has been doing the best, Waffle just wants to box with Biscuit, Norbert is aggressively curiously

Mr Kittens, it's just THE BEST NAME :kimchi:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

Mr Kittens, it's just THE BEST NAME :kimchi:

Andrew W Kittens fka Morrissey is his full name

our boy cats get very long complex names (Norbert Dupont Revels III)
our lady cats get one word food names (Biscuit, Waffle)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i gotta rewrite a whole goddam child protection policy and i've got as far as sitting down at my desk and i don't wannaaaaaa

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

i gotta rewrite a whole goddam child protection policy and i've got as far as sitting down at my desk and i don't wannaaaaaa

Here's some wisdom from a bard of yore that may inspire you:

"I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be"

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

i gotta rewrite a whole goddam child protection policy

"Make sure child stays alive"

Done

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

*quietly removes homer_strangles_bart.gif from policy*

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I’m seeing the doctor (no big deal) for a lil quick second date tonight but Sunday night is gonna be our first real date. The first date was cool, she walked to Starbucks with her dog and I met them there and we grabbed some coffee real fast then we walked around in xmas lighty neighborhoods with her dog and we hit it off immediately and kept stopping to make out a lot. Tonight will be the same thing since we won’t have much time but we already planned for Sunday night not being rushed we just figured we’d work out the details while we’re walkin her dog 2nite

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

its_my_birthday posted:

I’m seeing the doctor (no big deal) for a lil quick second date tonight but Sunday night is gonna be our first real date. The first date was cool, she walked to Starbucks with her dog and I met them there and we grabbed some coffee real fast then we walked around in xmas lighty neighborhoods with her dog and we hit it off immediately and kept stopping to make out a lot. Tonight will be the same thing since we won’t have much time but we already planned for Sunday night not being rushed we just figured we’d work out the details while we’re walkin her dog 2nite

this is cute as hell dude and i am happy for you :3:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

its_my_birthday posted:

Don't make out with the dog

Good job making out with the human lady though, and getting another date :yaycat:

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

Ruby Gloom posted:

this is cute as hell dude and i am happy for you :3:

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Don't make out with the dog

Good job making out with the human lady though, and getting another date :yaycat:

Ty I’m one step closer to being a kinda fat trophy husband who’s an inch shorter than her and fulfilling my destiny. And I took the poop bag to the dumpster behind a gas station even tho it was her dog I bet that got me points

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Show us pic of dog IF POSSIBLE pls

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

its_my_birthday posted:

Did the dog like you too?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
heard you guys like dogs, yeah me too, totally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUtz8TzyXIk

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Show us pic of dog IF POSSIBLE pls

or at the very least a description and/or a picture of a similar dog from the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

its_my_birthday fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Dec 15, 2023