Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Welp found a power sword which, when you parry an enemies attack, you attack back. It works on their attacks of opportunity too.

It's great watching Abelard nonchalantly charge past a group of enemies to his target, and they all fall down behind him like it's a samurai movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Toy box is pretty self-explanatory I used it to fix a couple of broken quests.

I have to say they really need to rethink how much rep you get and how much you need to unlock stuff. I can possibly looted every single item from act 3 and all of it together would get me like two levels from one vendor. They have like 40. I think I'm going to bump it manually because that's some bullshit. 20% of your game on paper.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Sharkopath posted:

Thats if you use her ability, she ends her turn and makes a strong attack against the target you selected at the start of her next full turn, extra turns given by officers dont trigger it. It's a useful skill but obviously if somebody kills that target first or they move out of los its wasted. I like to set it up anyways because honestly yrliet has more ap than she knows what to do with I think.

Oh, I didn't realize it was a free attack, I thought it was just a buff to the next attack (on her next turn). The buff lasts even if it doesn't go off though, which I guess might be a bug.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eifert Posting posted:

I have to say they really need to rethink how much rep you get and how much you need to unlock stuff. I can possibly looted every single item from act 3 and all of it together would get me like two levels from one vendor. They have like 40. I think I'm going to bump it manually because that's some bullshit. 20% of your game on paper.

I saw a post that said you almost get enough items to max out one faction, maybe two. You can get ~160k rep in the whole game iirc.

No idea if it's true, but it sure seems that way.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Eifert Posting posted:

Toy box is pretty self-explanatory I used it to fix a couple of broken quests.

I agree but one thing to keep in mind is the rep levels don't have any obvious rhyme or reason between them. You might need 20,000 rep for one level then 1,500 for the one after. It seems like there are colony projects that bridge those huge gaps. I wish you could see the rep levels in advance.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

deep dish peat moss posted:

I think part of it, in both cases, is that for the large majority of the playerbase it will still be a long time before they hit the point where the beta ended. Right now only 1.1% of players have completed Chapter 3, and 2.4% have completed Chapter 2. They have plenty of time to fix Act 4/5 before most people get there, it's just us nerds dealing with the bugs right now :v:

achievements are bugged as gently caress so if that's even right id ont know, apparently in chapter 2 i have won every single void fight and discovered all systems. don't think that's true!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Might have to fiddle with Toybox just to unbreak the game some.

It's extremely weird how I have had options for Iconoclast blocked because of low rep when I have literally been taking every single chance I get to raise it.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Eediot Jedi posted:

Welp found a power sword which, when you parry an enemies attack, you attack back. It works on their attacks of opportunity too.

It's great watching Abelard nonchalantly charge past a group of enemies to his target, and they all fall down behind him like it's a samurai movie.

Yeah even though hes not the most powerful lategame, him parry dueling with stuff is always a hoot

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Eediot Jedi posted:

drat, where did you find that? I like his Vanguard ability that lets him Retaliate after he Parries but having to waste AP for it feels bad

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

emSparkly posted:

Hate that I had to google to find out Cassia is straight because that first set of ship conversations really misled me on that detail.

Kinda disappointed. She had real “I can fix her.” Energy. And by fix her I mean turn her to the wonderful liberating path of chaos worship.

Its why I ended up installing the toybox in the end. Infinite repeccing? nah. QoL features? nah. Cheats? nah. Date everyone? HELL YES

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Dandywalken posted:

So do you all think Officer nerfs are afoot? A cooldown on Bring it Down seems likely imo

I don't think this would fix it. The problem isn't that I can use Bring it Down a bunch, but rather that I can buff resolve to such a degree that after using Bring it Down, when it bounces back to my Officer's turn they can immediately throw out Finest Hour. This synergizes with Arch-Militant to let me build 9-12 stacks of Versatility in these turns, giving me more momentum for a second Finest Hour. For the boss of Chapter 3:

1. Trader Officer uses Voice of Command and Inspiring Presence or whatever that one is that gives +resolve to Argenta
2. Cassia places command zones, buffs, and pulls enemies around before using her last 2 AP on bring it down on Argenta
3. Argenta hits 5+ enemies with her heavy flamer, and hits her prayer to push momentum to 175 and trigger Steady Superiority, giving her a free attack to kill those enemies and fill the momentum bar again because she has 20+ resolve
4. Turn goes back to Cassia and Cassia uses Finest Hour on Argenta, who now goes and kills something like 10 more dudes because of the regenerating AP and free attacks granted by Steady Superiorty, Finest Hour, and Wild Fire
5. Argenta gets her first real turn and repeats step 4
6. If I haven't already won, my Trader Officer is ready to throw out her own Bring it Down and Finest Hour

This only requires a single Bring it Down to start cooking. A nerf to kill this would be making it so you can only give a single bonus turn from any source to any single character, but this would negatively impact other abilities like the Commissar's At All Costs, or a Bounty Hunter's bonus turns... What makes this work is the relative ease of stacking momentum gain, because what kills people is getting my Heroic Act before initiative has even actually started, then getting two more in rapid succession.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Sab669 posted:

drat, where did you find that? I like his Vanguard ability that lets him Retaliate after he Parries but having to waste AP for it feels bad

I think it was early act 4 on foothold the rogue trader's body guard had it.

Gainsboro
Feb 28, 2023

Twenty Year Lurker
BG3 is my Game of the Year, but past act 1 I was tripping over gameplay-effecting bugs left and right. So much unintentional sequence breaking. So many missed triggers. I STILL can't load a save without Wyll deciding he needs to talk to me about something that there is never, ever a dialogue option for. Even release WotR was a smoother narrative experience.

pentyne posted:

Argenta did a ton of 2 damage rapid fire bursts even with revel in slaughter so pretty much useless against the Marine.
Despite nearly all of her abilities telling you to equip her for rapid fire, Argenta's been far more effective for me with sniper-type rifles. Mine had a longlas for that fight and every shot was hitting the CSM for 25+ damage. One officer ult on her was enough to take the boss from half health to dead. Flashlight stronk.

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

I'm thinking of starting a dogmatic run inspired by the portrait of the meltagun wielding lady preacher. I'm thinking of doing Pyromancer solider arch-militant; basically Argenta but a little more optimised with a twist from the psyker powers.

Will probably end up using the heavy bolter all the time again - looking at the other talents I'm not sure if I can get anywhere near the room clearing power of burst fire spam with area attacks.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Jack Trades posted:

Take some veil stabilizing talents on your psykers and especially on Cass.
Right now in my Party that includes 2 psykers and Cass, whenever I enter one of those fights that starts with full veil degradation I fully stabilize in a matter of 2 turns.

Doesn't really matter - Idira being Unsanctioned means she's over twice as likely to produce Psychic Phenomenon, even at Veil 0 (and indeed I've had her blow up + summon a daemonette as her very first action of the first turn of combat, once).

Mechanically:
- Cassia isn't actually a psyker, use and abuse her powers
- all other (playable) psykers have 5/10 +Psy Rating% chances to cause a PP every time they use a spell, depending on whether it's a minor buff or an attack.
- Idira has 10/20 +2*Psy Rating%. Since her PR is already +1 over everyone else... yeah.
- After you've passed the big danger bar it becomes 10+2xPR for minor powers and 20+2xPR for major ones (for sanctionneds) ; 20+4*PR / 20+Veil+4*PR for Idira.

So even "out of the box" Idira's got ~1/5 to cause a Phenomenon every time she swings a lightning bolt, ~1/8 for minor buffs. And you *probably* don't want to use her magic at all if the Veil is all mucky. Unless you're feeling lucky today, Adeptus Puncus.

Psychic Phenoms is yet another d100 roll. 75% of the time, they're harmless and only cost a bit of momentum (or increase it, if Heretic enough). The other 25% of the time however, they become Perils of the Warp. Those are truly random, there's a giant table of 'em. More often than not you just knock people around you on their arses or trigger an electric discharge or something. Sometimes your brain explodes into a demon.

Bottomline : she's very swingy even when the Veil is perfectly fine. Which is why once you're done with her WP and PER, you probably want to level her BS and give her a lasrifle or sniper rifle or something. You know, just in case you don't absolutely *need* to shout directly at someone's brain right this minute.

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 15, 2023

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
I finally got the space marine companion and so far he's doing worse in combat than Argenta.

It amazes how Owlcat, the studio that actively commits itself to making character builds meaningful ly intricate and kind of expects some degree of optimization even on lower difficulties, somehow manages to consistently give companions extremely lovely builds.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
I haven't had as much time to play this as I'd have liked and oh man does it not hold your hand in the starting area. I tried to do the starport first and kept getting my rear end handed to me. it wasn't until I did the navis first then the prison, and then the starport with a fuller party complement that I finally was able to handle it.

I reckon there's folks who are already near the end of the game and here I am still in the starting area.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

I had to watch everyone post about playing fetch with a dog in BG3 and I had the audacity to fight a tentacle eyeball monster in my camp so my dog ran away and never came back and it was the worst bug ever.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Further Reading posted:

I'm thinking of starting a dogmatic run inspired by the portrait of the meltagun wielding lady preacher. I'm thinking of doing Pyromancer solider arch-militant; basically Argenta but a little more optimised with a twist from the psyker powers.

Might go the other route : specialize in meltas (for that fat +4 damage), take the AoE and armour piercing/short range talents. Get both Dash out of Soldier and Reckless Rush out of Militant to close distances and setup your AoEs, Confident Approach for guaranteed crits and nixing dodge/cover entirely - the melta itself dealing with any and all armor. Most meltas can alternate single and AoE shots to rack up Versatility nicely.

For that I'd probably take the same origin as Argenta actually, since at these ranges and with these talents you can skimp on PER (and even on BS somewhat, though you do want -some- to get the Versatility train going, and max AGI for surviving and capitalizing on Revel in Slaughter ofc), and with Flensing Faith you can milk a lot of damage out of Willpower with meltas (and flamers ; but that's 2 more common talents and a bit redundant... maybe later ? Or early, then switch to meltas ?).
With Concentrated Fire to turn an AoE into a very damaging single target attack you want pure weapon damage instead of ROF+Fired Up.

The psych powers are more optimized with flamers than meltas anyway, since meltas don't actually set things on fire.

EDIT : that's actually kind of the build I'm going for on my Heretic run (to capitalize on the early melta pistol), except I'm doing that with a Crimelord, high AGI/PER and sort of ditching BS for WS (for The Killing Plan) and alternating with hitting people with a (cursed) sword. I'm hoping Revel, Versatility and the sniper rifle in my other pocket will tide me over re: BS in the long run. Besides, I'll be firing at point-blank and flanking any cover so that should be a'ight. Will do a trip report in the fullness of time.

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Dec 15, 2023

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Lord Koth posted:

Don't stress too much, as it's not that much better. It's like 2 points of damage, 2 extra range and maybe 5% more AP. Might have some of those values slightly off, but not by much. So while it is noticeable, it's not exactly a huge upgrade over the more easily found Plasma Pistol you could have gotten earlier.

I think he always does it on his second turn, so it's a matter of figuring out a way to kill him in before that comes up. Break points would be something like the Herald of Tzeentch fight in the Sewers, where it literally interrupts your turn when you hit those HP break points.

I took some of the +damage for plasma abilities for Pasqal, he hit the CSM for 30 damage a shot with the plasma rifle.

Mentioning Waking Nightmare for Cassia was definitely helpful. I went too hard into movement navigator powers at the start with her "damage when forcing movement" and the enemies in late Act 1 are easily resisting her if she isn't stacking WP up. Stacking exploits is definitely the way to go, it seems like Joint Analysis is going to be a lot less useful then just maxing out expose weakness or getting the armor buff.

Gainsboro posted:

BG3 is my Game of the Year, but past act 1 I was tripping over gameplay-effecting bugs left and right. So much unintentional sequence breaking. So many missed triggers. I STILL can't load a save without Wyll deciding he needs to talk to me about something that there is never, ever a dialogue option for. Even release WotR was a smoother narrative experience.

Despite nearly all of her abilities telling you to equip her for rapid fire, Argenta's been far more effective for me with sniper-type rifles. Mine had a longlas for that fight and every shot was hitting the CSM for 25+ damage. One officer ult on her was enough to take the boss from half health to dead. Flashlight stronk.

Yes early game she's probably way better suited to a longlas, the way people talk about her doing 500 dmg a turn is when she's deep into ArchMilitant, swapping weapon attack types, and getting officer/grand strategist boosted.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Dec 15, 2023

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

Kobal2 posted:

Might go the other route : specialize in meltas (for that fat +4 damage), take the AoE and armour piercing/short range talents. Get both Dash out of Soldier and Reckless Rush out of Militant to close distances and setup your AoEs, Confident Approach for guaranteed crits and nixing dodge/cover entirely - the melta itself dealing with any and all armor. Most meltas can alternate single and AoE shots to rack up Versatility nicely.

For that I'd probably take the same origin as Argenta actually, since at these ranges and with these talents you can skimp on PER (and even on BS somewhat, though you do want -some- to get the Versatility train going, and max AGI for surviving and capitalizing on Revel in Slaughter ofc), and with Flensing Faith you can milk a lot of damage out of Willpower with meltas (and flamers ; but that's 2 more common talents and a bit redundant... maybe later ? Or early, then switch to meltas ?).
With Concentrated Fire to turn an AoE into a very damaging single target attack you want pure weapon damage instead of ROF+Fired Up.

The psych powers are more optimized with flamers than meltas anyway, since meltas don't actually set things on fire.

EDIT : that's actually kind of the build I'm going for on my Heretic run (to capitalize on the early melta pistol), except I'm doing that with a Crimelord, high AGI/PER and sort of ditching BS for WS (for The Killing Plan) and alternating with hitting people with a (cursed) sword. I'm hoping Revel, Versatility and the sniper rifle in my other pocket will tide me over re: BS in the long run. Besides, I'll be firing at point-blank and flanking any cover so that should be a'ight. Will do a trip report in the fullness of time.

Oh cool, I was gonna ask if area attacks scale as well as burst fire later. I dunno if I mind too much about losing the ability for the gun to set people on fire since pyromancer has a bunch of ways to do that.

Gainsboro posted:

The thing with snipers at that point is they're amazing no matter who has it. Argenta's burst out scales it because the damage being split over multiple shots means that flat damage bufss + rate of fire buffs means her damage per round is obscene. In addition, even when everything works out just right for my sniper to get someone with the right buffs/debuffs interacting to out damage Argenta she still usually kills 1 or 2 people max, while with Argenta the damage being split over multiple shots means once the guys in front is rendered into pink mist the guys in back take the damage from the rest of the shots in the burst.

This is why I really don't like Owlcat's respec philosophy - there's quite a few builds that don't really come together until like the late teens/early 20s and might feel like you're missing pieces in your characters. Like I had actually benched argenta for a bit because I felt her damage wasn't great, but after respeccing to be more burst focus and giving her a shot with a few levels of arch-militant behind her she has become a crutch.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i havent run into any big game breaking bugs here but psalms of heroes still does absolutely nothing which would be like if the clerics spirit guardians didnt work in bg3

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm suddenly running into a thing where my officer gets his free opening turn over and over an infinite number of times. Is this some setting I accidentally enabled in Toybox somewhere or a bug? :gonk:

Gainsboro
Feb 28, 2023

Twenty Year Lurker

I'm suddenly running into a thing where my officer gets his free opening turn over and over an infinite number of times. Is this some setting I accidentally enabled in Toybox somewhere or a bug? :gonk:
That's a known bug. Happened to me so many times in Act 1 that I respecced every officer out of that feat.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Ok so the last two chapters of the game are just straight up unfinished. Like, the plot doesn't even make any sense at all.

Ok, so I've gotten my revenge on the guys from the start that seemed to be big bads. But, turns out the Inquisitor had used us to get at something the Chaos peeps were guarding. Our response to this is to... attack Inquisition ships and go hunting for him. What? Why? The Inquisition uses EVERYONE, and far as we know he's still a sanctioned member of the Inquisition, unless a cutscene didn't fire where it turns out he was an extremist radical or something. Its like a whole chunk of story is just missing and I was never given a proper reason as to why I should care. .

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I fondly remember launch Wrath's chapter 5 barely holding together with scotch tape. Quests and kingdom events straight up had placeholder text and items lmao

Anyway I got gifted this game for Christmas and I don't know squat about the RT system, but I do know of 40k. What are some easy classes/builds I can learn the game with?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

SettingSun posted:

I fondly remember launch Wrath's chapter 5 barely holding together with scotch tape. Quests and kingdom events straight up had placeholder text and items lmao

Anyway I got gifted this game for Christmas and I don't know squat about the RT system, but I do know of 40k. What are some easy classes/builds I can learn the game with?
I believe Officer is cruise control for cool, generally speaking. I've mostly been picking things the game recommended or which are obviously good, but I haven't stacked enough paper to do a ton. I've been in like two fights with Cassia so far, though once I did get to zap like 90% of the enemy with the Lidless Stare. Navis NobiLOLte indeed

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

BG3 on release was bugged in the same way early 3d sonic games were buggy. Everything mostly works out just fine as long as you're only doing what the developer directly thought of. If you handle anything in a weird way or out of order though the game will break in humorous ways. Like killing Gortash when he first invites you to meet him broke many many quest triggers and caused story scenes to play out of order. Choosing non-hostile dialogue options with the kobolds in the graveyard would result in an infinite number of kobolds spawning into the lower city and killing off all of flaming fist npcs through extremely slow turn based combat not-involving the PCs. Loading the game or being forcibly area transitioned while standing on any incline in Act 3 would make you clip through the floor and into the void.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Terrible Opinions posted:

BG3 on release was bugged in the same way early 3d sonic games were buggy. Everything mostly works out just fine as long as you're only doing what the developer directly thought of. If you handle anything in a weird way or out of order though the game will break in humorous ways. Like killing Gortash when he first invites you to meet him broke many many quest triggers and caused story scenes to play out of order. Choosing non-hostile dialogue options with the kobolds in the graveyard would result in an infinite number of kobolds spawning into the lower city and killing off all of flaming fist npcs through extremely slow turn based combat not-involving the PCs. Loading the game or being forcibly area transitioned while standing on any incline in Act 3 would make you clip through the floor and into the void.

I mean I straight up couldn't play the game anymore because they hadn't optimized Act 3 at all to fit the rest of the game's specs. There was also a bunch of weird bugs like exiting a cellar to find that suddenly half the geometry wasn't there anymore and I was always crouching no matter where I went.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Gainsboro posted:

That's a known bug. Happened to me so many times in Act 1 that I respecced every officer out of that feat.

Yup, same. Be sure to report it!

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Gainsboro posted:

It's a tempo thing. Early on she has middling BS and her starting bolter has a whopping 45 (FORTY FIVE) recoil. So yes, she's much better served with the longlas, Swift Slaughter, stacking AGI and doing shoot, run 'n gun, shoot, Revel, repeat. Which will destroy more or less everything act 1 has to throw at you regardless of talent picks, the more 9 HP mooks/shouty officers the merrier.
From act 2 onwards however you start getting Actual Bolters and the to-hit bonuses of Versatility+Revel in Slaughter start to overlap enough that they start turning into autocrits, the damage of which gets improved every (doubled)burst by Fired Up. Also you start having enough AP to double up every burst, plus get free ones from the Arch-Militant heroic. From then on she's just a laughing hail of AP grenades.

You can absolutely keep building her up as a pure sniper of course, and it will work fine enough - it's just not super LORE, and it wastes her free proficiencies/the gear that has her name on it, and also the elf is very much better at that in a number of ways.

It's *supposed* to have been fixed by the patch so maybe it's an outdated Toybox thing, yes. Or just your average Owlcat patching process.
IIRC the root of it is having free-turn officers in your character pool in general but not in your active party ?

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Dec 15, 2023

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Ugh. I'm extremely annoyed at how the characters I actually want to bring with me create an incredibly lob-sided party.

I guess it's time to pull out ToyBox and see if the "respec from 0" feature works.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Respec From 0 works but it doesn't seem to remove the pre-selected traits that the character had when they joined :(

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Nessus posted:

I believe Officer is cruise control for cool, generally speaking. I've mostly been picking things the game recommended or which are obviously good, but I haven't stacked enough paper to do a ton. I've been in like two fights with Cassia so far, though once I did get to zap like 90% of the enemy with the Lidless Stare. Navis NobiLOLte indeed

Don't get too attached - Lidless Stare drops off in killing power very quickly on account of the symbol in front of its WP damage bonus is a + rather than a *. Which even with the lolways she can ramp up her WP doesn't cut it past a certain point.
Still handy midgame to (try to) stun a whole bunch of goons at once, with the right combination of navi talents/powers. Also to autohit elves, because gently caress elves.

Kobal2 fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Dec 15, 2023

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Early on Run and Gun is stupidly powerful for things like the longlas or a good aoe melee attack, not to mention psyker powers.

By the time you have a full party with 1+ officers/strategists that ability's extra attack is going to be the least significant aspect of the action economy in general, you're probably going to get more use out of it for re-positioning for a better firing arc.

I'm also seeing no mention of Argenta getting her power armor, is that late game? I assume since power armor proficiency is a talent it must be a thing you can build towards, just super low dodge but sky high armor & deflection.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
Another game-breaking bug: Abelard and Jae aren't where they're supposed to be in Act 3's reunion quest in Commoragh. I don't think they QA'd this game at all dude

you know what DOES work every time though is the whole "you're wounded, time to stagger in a cutscene" bit that triggers every 100 feet there. A+

Pattonesque fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Dec 15, 2023

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I see that just like in Wrath any content after the open beta is the wild west of quality and stability.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

SettingSun posted:

I see that just like in Wrath any content after the open beta is the wild west of quality and stability.

it'd be one thing if it was "oops this ability doesn't work as advertised" or "this weapon doesn't show up properly"

but instead it's "you're trapped in this map forever because we deleted the exit" or "a companion straight-up doesn't exist anymore"

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pattonesque posted:

it'd be one thing if it was "oops this ability doesn't work as advertised" or "this weapon doesn't show up properly"

but instead it's "you're trapped in this map forever because we deleted the exit" or "a companion straight-up doesn't exist anymore"

Did you get to the first arena fight yet. Some don't show up before that trigger while guides say they do. For me Pasqual and Yrliet didn't show up before that, but Argenta and Abelard were in the right zone to start.

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Dec 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Sharkopath posted:

Did you get to the first arena fight yet. Some don't show up before that trigger while guides say they do.

yup, already handled that. Maybe they'll show up after the next one