Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Anglos at it again...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Played a bunch of GBFVS last night with the homies. As a long time GBF head the roster is so on point. They have almost everyone I would have wanted...Just add Lobelia and Sandalphon and the game will be perfect.

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Dec 15, 2023

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
the shrek lament

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

it used to only be in the UK thread and pissed off the mods which was funny

then they embraced it wholeheartedly, which wasnt

Basically this.
I wish it would stop.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Solefald posted:

Basically this.
I wish it would stop.

So basically the Krusty thing again? ... did that ever stop?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if you try to stop it they will just do it more to spite you the only win is to not play

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Solefald posted:

Basically this.
I wish it would stop.

You can stop it real easily by just dropping a ban+30 on anyone who posts it imo

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
One notable difference between the krusty thing and the shrek thing is the krusty thing wasn’t sexually explicit

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Solefald posted:

Basically this.
I wish it would stop.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
krusty the clown meme (gone sexual)

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The chains of command are the only chains worn willingly. Smh.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what if Krusty and Shrek...kissed...? [500 GBS peons lay down their keyboards and weep at my feet, enlightened]

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
countdown untill shrek themed offsite

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

countdown untill shrek themed offsite

Mud and Onions

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Pigbuster posted:

Mud and Onions

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
*sees Shrek’s thrusting genitalia* this is just like the no1curr dog

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Grassy Knowles posted:

One notable difference between the krusty thing and the shrek thing is the krusty thing wasn’t sexually explicit

we need permabans, stat. permabans for everyone

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

It’s the only way to be sure

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Solefald posted:

Basically this.
I wish it would stop.

Feel free to ban Notjustanumber99

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

99 does need executing, but not for this

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
:regd08: 15 years going strong

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

The time is ripe. Let's schedule a time for a thread regarding the Nude Shrek Art in SAD. How does.... two Tuesdays from now look for everyone?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I have informed the coordinated harassment and brigading discord.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im not getting involved with shrek your own your own on for this one

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

krusty the clown meme (gone sexual)

They want that krussy clussy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

genesplicer reacted badly to the clown, because he is a moron

seth has embraced the ogre and made it cringe, because he has the base low cunning required to actively moderate gbs

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

im permabanned poster shreklover58. i first started reading GBS when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "humor" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "All Star" and "i love donkey makin' waffles" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "humor" style of GBS posting was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" GBS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Marcade posted:

im permabanned poster shreklover58. i first started reading GBS when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "humor" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "All Star" and "i love donkey makin' waffles" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "humor" style of GBS posting was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" GBS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

is that so?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

genesplicer reacted badly to the clown, because he is a moron

seth has embraced the ogre and made it cringe, because he has the base low cunning required to actively moderate gbs

I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me :allears:

Marcade posted:

lol

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Dandywalken posted:

is that so?

yep

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Paladinus posted:

They want that krussy clussy.

no

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

how much did you die inside typing that

jokes on you i ws at work for 12 hours so i was already daed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anyway nevermind that poo poo go watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXq8cam0QOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Marcade posted:

Lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Fungah! posted:

anyway nevermind that poo poo go watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXq8cam0QOU

ive been waiting for this matchup for over a decade

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Violen posted:

ive been waiting for this matchup for over a decade

its everything i wanted it to be. lmfao

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Nuns with Guns posted:

The time is ripe. Let's schedule a time for a thread regarding the Nude Shrek Art in SAD. How does.... two Tuesdays from now look for everyone?

sounds fab

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

You're not invited, you jinx, look what you did:

https://twitter.com/Screamales/status/1732052131824255029

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more