Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Nice, where do I get me one?

right here

https://www.ebay.com/itm/355213305734

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

I haven't thought the physics through but if Palestinian missiles in general are essentially kinetic weapons (the warheads are puny) then doesn't Iron Dome, operating in the downward phase (and thus over Israeli cities) actually just make matters worse by introducing more debris?

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
my understanding of protest stuff is that taking and holding bridges, highways, or major intersections is a massive endeavor

which makes it a bit of a flex that Jewish Voice for Peace and associates did so yesterday in 8 different American cities for the 8th and final night of Hanukkah, and appear to have successfully constructed giant menorahs and held Hanukkah ceremonies in the majority of them

32 arrests in Philly, 13 in Chicago
(this in addition to L.A. on Wednesday where IfNotNow took a freeway during morning rush hour with their own PVC menorah, 75 arrested)

with Israel's military campaign going so very poorly and the winds of public opinion shifting, inshallah we'll be able to look back on this as a Victory Lap - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (from The Heist album)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Leandros posted:

I haven't thought the physics through but if Palestinian missiles in general are essentially kinetic weapons (the warheads are puny) then doesn't Iron Dome, operating in the downward phase (and thus over Israeli cities) actually just make matters worse by introducing more debris?

If theyre detected too late. Afaik most intercepts happen outside of city range.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Anyone wanna squad up?

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Louis_Allday/status/1735698390904721556?t=KQQsp_lS5jXjpjNorsPepQ&s=19

AnsarAllah ftw

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

I'm gonna end up on a list buying this right

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
"The Answer" Allah does it again

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

VROOM VROOM posted:

my understanding of protest stuff is that taking and holding bridges, highways, or major intersections is a massive endeavor

which makes it a bit of a flex that Jewish Voice for Peace and associates did so yesterday in 8 different American cities for the 8th and final night of Hanukkah, and appear to have successfully constructed giant menorahs and held Hanukkah ceremonies in the majority of them

32 arrests in Philly, 13 in Chicago
(this in addition to L.A. on Wednesday where IfNotNow took a freeway during morning rush hour with their own PVC menorah, 75 arrested)

with Israel's military campaign going so very poorly and the winds of public opinion shifting, inshallah we'll be able to look back on this as a Victory Lap - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (from The Heist album)

Thanks for this, i heard but couldn't find the article.

Badass, iconic, etc. no one is holding it down like them. ❤️

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dokapon Findom posted:

"The Answer" Allah does it again

Allah Core: For Answer

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Al! posted:

a quick google has msc and maersk at roughly 33% of global shipping lmao.

They also collaborated with the nazis and shipped American gear free of charge for Desert Storm, but I repeat myself.

Their effective tax rate in Denmark is 0.27%. They own everyone in parliament, basically.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Notice how all those other soldiers took a break from soldiering just because a dude fell in a manhole
covering? tracking? no, run to the idiot who fell in a hole

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

carcinofuck posted:

Notice how all those other soldiers took a break from soldiering just because a dude fell in a manhole
covering? tracking? no, run to the idiot who fell in a hole

an obvious sign that no one is shooting back at them

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

E2M2 posted:

I'm gonna end up on a list buying this right

Lol if you're not already on one.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Clark Nova posted:

an obvious sign that no one is shooting back at them

right in other words it's all theatre to begin with

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israel killed the cameraman Wael Dahdouh was working with

https://x.com/moawady/status/1735722390582149128?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

this thread alone is enough for us all to be on a list lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1734995131776762109

👍

Lukeycoon
Nov 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/idfonline/status/1735725778250170731

quote:

IDF spokesperson:

During the fighting in Shejaiya, an IDF force mistakenly identified three Israeli hostages as a threat. As a result the force fired at them and they were killed.

During a scan and inspection of the area of ​​the incident, a suspicion arose regarding the identity of the dead. The bodies were taken for examination in Israeli territory, after which it turned out that they were three Israeli abductees >>

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

whomst amongst us didn't buy the watch that the FBI said was the watch all the Osama terrorists were using in Afghanistan?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

The terrorist watch watch list.

moths has issued a correction as of 19:40 on Dec 15, 2023

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

:wow:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sure. totally an accident

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I have never felt so angry or so powerless as I have in the last 2 months.
We get to sit on the sidelines as innocent people, good decent people are murdered in front of us and the people with the power to stop this do loving nothing.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s like when Vaders face mask falls off and it’s Luke

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

:stare:

Christ it must have been unambiguously their fault to admit this

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

"The White House's National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan is currently visiting Ramallah and meeting Abu Mazen. The head of the PA told him that he must act against the settlers' violence towards Palestinians in the West Bank - and especially work to stop the IDF's attacks in Gaza"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1735655398948921706?t=fK25gTAKnmUqDWD2Mnm2cg&s=19

Abbas looking like Kissinger lite

just remembered Kissinger is dead and rotting. smiled

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Honestly stunned that they're admitting this, something must've happened to make this difficult to keep under wraps.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

sooo they're just gonna let them do it i guess
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1735639095949312092

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Sancho Banana posted:

Honestly stunned that they're admitting this, something must've happened to make this difficult to keep under wraps.

there must be video or something that they know will come out

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

wow

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Under what circumstance did they find the hostages anyway? Did they escape? Were they just chilling in a building alone with nobody else around watching them? Something's weird here. How did this happen?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Oops! We thought the hostages were Palestinian civilians!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

yeah theyre going to be like "We did a ceasefire, joe biden nobel peace prize" while the idf keeps blowing up kindergartens

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Jesus, dude, how bad was this if they’re admitting to it

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
them shooting the prisoners is an even higger fuckup than them bombing them to death.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

euphronius posted:

it’s like when Vaders face mask falls off and it’s Luke

yes but in real life it is actually mark hamill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
after they thought they killed 3 brown people they went over and starting pissing and spitting on the corpses, and oops, they were just a little dirty