Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Hapag-Lloyd and Maersk just suspended all Red Sea shipping routes, would expect others to follow soon

poo poo’s about to get spicy, capital will either go all in on the Israeli suicide-murder pact or tell Israel to knock it the gently caress off as their genocide is affecting profits now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

gently caress em up, Yemen, take their wallets

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
hahha the iof summarily executed enough innocent people that they are killing their own guys by force of habit now

a Palestinian or some non-israeli has to have caught it on film if the iof is trying to get out in front of this

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
"Look all I'm saying is put an Israeli guy next to a Palestinian guy and I can't tell the difference!" - The IDF

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
i bet the israeli hostages were on their knees surrendering and yelling who they were like that Israeli cop that got wasted the other week

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
In light of the news, people are now protesting next to The Kirya calling for an exchange deal.

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1735763762022428763?t=aTIfopOk0JVx_g4lSNfpqg&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

i bet the israeli hostages were on their knees surrendering and yelling who they were like that Israeli cop that got wasted the other week

yeah i imagine they got summarily executed with whoever else they captured

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Perhaps, but did they condemn Hamas?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
an unarmed civilian begging for mercy activates an Israeli's instinctive murder lust.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

breaking news for 3 killed is some sicko poo poo. they weren't even canadian

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Israel continues endless crimes against innocent people, it is sickening.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
last week the local rag ran a frontpage photo of some israeli lady who had a mortar land in her still standing, otherwise undisturbed home

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

the point of this is so it can appear to be the only time it happened

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Nonsense posted:

lets not jump to conclusions here, we're likely talking about settlers

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Nonsense posted:

actually, some of the victims are israeli

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Frosted Flake posted:

The reporter on CBC referred to the 20 hostages Israel has killed through bombing Gaza in the passive voice "they are no longer alive" which is just...

:psyduck:

What else do you expect for news out of NYPD, the country?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'm beginning to suspect that Hannibal directive is more about silencing inconvenient narratives before they happen.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Aww, I also hope they spend the rest of their lives together in Gaza.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Burn Zone posted:

this is a genocide

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
How long until we hear about Hamas maliciously releasing hostages into combat zones?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

NYT posted:

Israeli forces “mistakenly identified three Israeli hostages as a threat,” the military said in a statement. “As a result, the troops fired toward them and they were killed.”

Today's passive voice has advanced beyond what October 6 people would even recognize.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Now would be a good time to blame their aimbot rifles.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

dawg you're not supposed to admit the IDF just indiscriminately shoots palestinian women

https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/1735739524225896668

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Torpor posted:

How long until we hear about Hamas maliciously releasing hostages into combat zones?

there are already people saying hamas released them on purpose on the path of the coming soldiers so they'd be shot

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
goddamn

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

dawg you're not supposed to admit the IDF just indiscriminately shoots palestinian women

just the most morally corrupt dipshits while being the absolute dumbest fucks. Why the gently caress would you write that down then post it.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

:psyduck:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

I mean this is the lady that said Israel doing anything short of a nuke would be ok and that we should befriend neo nazis more often so she's probably fine with that

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 23:31 on Dec 15, 2023

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
when people are like "american jews are just white people" bethany is the kind of person theyre thinking of

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/1423390210293997570?s=46

this hijab is like this after one day

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Good Lord lmao

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Noncombatants possibly disguised as noncombatants, explains woman who owns no toothbrush.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Chillgamesh posted:

gently caress em up, Yemen, take their wallets

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
those hostages were likely yelling in hebrew that they were unarmed and friendly, and the dumb gently caress iof cops started blasting anyway

Elden Lord Godfrey has issued a correction as of 00:07 on Dec 16, 2023

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
yelling "im one of the hostages" in perfect hebrew is just what a hamas terrorist would do

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
Edit: Beaten quite badly, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
virgin israeli run vs chad hamas walk