Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/1735833965242491285

Smoking spice in 2023?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Punk’s gonna take away her gift card

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smokin that gas station zaza

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Good on her

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
what inning are we in for the bloodline storyline? why is jimmy fighting roman?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

based

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*andy garcia voice*

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

why not just get real pot? You're rich

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

DEAR RICHARD posted:

what inning are we in for the bloodline storyline? why is jimmy fighting roman?

I thought that happened already?

Who is Romans next opponent supposed to be, I’ve genuinely forgotten.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
No, it's Randy vs Jimmy

SRS just messed it up. And my eyes glaze over reading it when i copy it

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Charlotte is out nine months with a knee injury

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Lol arrested for marijuana in 2023 just don't go to the south holy poo poo

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

should have gotten on stevia

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Grem posted:

Lol arrested for marijuana in 2023 just don't go to the south holy poo poo

It's not good to be driving over center lines because you're high.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i would simply smoke on my bus

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The article makes sure to mention that the vape was in a fuzzy pink purse.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

You know someone is legit gorgeous when they look that pretty in a mug shot while high.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

alright bro

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

1glitch0 posted:

You know someone is legit gorgeous when they look that pretty in a mug shot while high.
what on earth

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Alaois posted:

alright bro

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Bad fanfiction about Punk being a creeper and someone deciding to comment on how pretty a mugshot looks? Extremely bad thread day! Don't do either of these things.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1735856791978639410

10 seconds in for the "COULD IT BE"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

OH MY?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

IT IS!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Getting arrested for weed is dumb. It's also dumb to use the synthetic stuff and drive while high.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

😏

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Codependent Poster posted:

Getting arrested for weed is dumb. It's also dumb to use the synthetic stuff and drive while high.

yeah the driving part is why it's not complete bullshit

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Sorry I do not trust Florida cops. I was military police and if you follow a car long enough everyone swerves. Guessing someone that looks like Liv has marijuana on them and saying you smell weed is par for the course, too.

Anyway let's make jokes about how AEW has a guy bragging about swerving when he drives and WWE people get arrested for it.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

CopywrightMMXI posted:

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?

Liv Morgan got arrested for weed, and a goon said her mugshot was pretty. Read the thread.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Majinfoose posted:

Liv Morgan got arrested for weed, and a goon said her mugshot was pretty. Read the thread.

Why would I read the thread Paul?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It’s actually cool and good to drive under the influence?? Jeff Hardy and Jimmy Uso will be pleased to hear it.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Whatever they did to his theme song makes it sound like absolute dogshit, at least to these old ears. It sounded like it was playing at half speed.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1735856591146987808?s=46

Lookin real jacked baby.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Bad fanfiction about Punk being a creeper and someone deciding to comment on how pretty a mugshot looks? Extremely bad thread day! Don't do either of these things.

can i write fanfic about punk getting arrested for smuggling weed in starbucks cups for the women of nxt

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

can i write fanfic about punk getting arrested for smuggling weed in starbucks cups for the women of nxt

You can!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Ya just did

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

JUNGLE BOY posted:

What you post on AO3 is between you and God.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_2T-Phz6FQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Grem posted:

Sorry I do not trust Florida cops. I was military police and if you follow a car long enough everyone swerves. Guessing someone that looks like Liv has marijuana on them and saying you smell weed is par for the course, too.

Anyway let's make jokes about how AEW has a guy bragging about swerving when he drives and WWE people get arrested for it.

I was military police myself, as well as having lived in FL for a few years; and so, armed with this expert knowledge, I'm going to say that Liv was likely actually high as gently caress when she got stopped, because nine times out of ten most cops will let "attractive white woman" off with a warning (with even better odds if they're relatively famous, like a WWE superstar).