Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

this is my life now

Cello time all the time

E:

ilovebeersooomuch fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Dec 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

its_my_birthday posted:

I shoulda just taken a piss when I was leaving work. I don’t think I would have gone in her apartment otherwise. We just started kissing again and didn’t really stop since we weren’t outside like before lol

I'm not sure you should read roo much into yet, she could just be having a binge on the Witcher or something

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I'm not sure you should read roo much into yet, she could just be having a binge on the Witcher or something

she could be having a doctor emergency, she could be up to her elbows in a butt right now :ohdear:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

5KPPT: Up to her elbows in a butt

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

she could be having a doctor emergency, she could be up to her elbows in a butt right now :ohdear:

We have a man just came in with a medically small butthole, I need 500ccs of water soluable lube, start a drip of Hennessey STAT, and prep the ER. Someone get me some extra long gloves!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Henry Cavill does have a way of drawing a lady’s attention

and occasionally a dude’s

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Henry Cavill does have a way of drawing a lady’s attention

and occasionally a dude’s

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big storm coming east coast goons, hope y’all’s larders are stocked with bread and milk

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Big storm coming east coast goons, hope y’all’s larders are stocked with bread and milk

I think I'm gonna have to drive right in the thick of it. Not looking forward to that.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

I think I'm gonna have to drive right in the thick of it. Not looking forward to that.

Stay safe brother :hai:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

everybody do your best to try not to die :ohdear:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Thankfully” due to climate change it’s unseasonably warm so we’re looking at just a poo poo ton of rain and wind instead of snow for the next three days. Flooding is gonna suck though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Stay safe brother :hai:

Thanks. I'm brainstorming excuses I can make not to go. Got all day tomorrow to workshop it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

it's been raining here for like 2 days straight lol

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I'm not looking forward to the wind gusting up to 60mph or almost 100kph

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

Dude watch yourself please tia

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

everybody do your best to try not to die :ohdear:

Thanks Ruby imma stay inside and be tuggin the whole time, it will take a lot of effort but I'm up for it, it is the christmas season after all

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

Pay up! Pay up! PAY UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

AKZ fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Dec 17, 2023

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

“Thankfully” due to climate change it’s unseasonably warm so we’re looking at just a poo poo ton of rain and wind instead of snow for the next three days. Flooding is gonna suck though.

Yeah, it's the middle of December, where the gently caress is my snow? Miss me with this windy rain :(

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Visions of Valerie posted:

Yeah, it's the middle of December, where the gently caress is my snow? Miss me with this windy rain :(

61 Freedom degrees on Monday, perfectly normal

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

Oh no, what did old school Joker say or believe in??

Big supporter of Nixon, Reagan, and John Wayne.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Big supporter of Nixon, Reagan, and John Wayne.

Well, lots of people were back then. I'll look past it.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Tonight my parents and brother and I ate pizza and had a triple feature of vintage holiday cartoons: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas and Mickeys Christmas Carol.

Of the three, i find i still like charlie brown christmas the most even though it is religious propaganda. I found myself liking the grinch less than I thought; maybe it's because I forgot how mean he is to his dog. Mickeys christmas carol was fine. I had it on VHS as a kid so I've seen it a billion times, but tonight it really just made me want to watch the vastly superior Muppet version (which we hopefully will sometime later this week).

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
But not the creepy-rear end He-Man & She-Ra christmas special

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the stuffed dates were a huge hit, like ten minutes after I showed up they were mostly gone

people were raving about them and dragging people over and making them eat them, I think they were the best thing at the potluck :toot:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

also I snuck some photos of my friend's dogs for you guys

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

Well, lots of people were back then. I'll look past it.

As in he went and campaigned for them.

Nixon and Reagan are in a dead heat for the title of Worst Modern American President.

And as far as The Duke is concerned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yligem6V1s

I mean I still enjoy older Batman with Adam West but I don't think it being "back then" really makes it totally excusable.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

TIP posted:

also I snuck some photos of my friend's dogs for you guys

Cute Santaur

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Why are there so many covers of Wonderful Christmastime? Why?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Why are there so many covers of Wonderful Christmastime? Why?

Ahhh I hate that song so much!

I can't decide if I hate it more than happy christmas (war is over) though. I think I hate them both in different ways.

Say what you want about Ringo Starr, at least he's never inflicted a lovely christmas song on popular culture

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Ahhh I hate that song so much!

I can't decide if I hate it more than happy christmas (war is over) though. I think I hate them both in different ways.

Say what you want about Ringo Starr, at least he's never inflicted a lovely christmas song on popular culture

I'm firmly in the Wonderful Christmastime is the worst Christmas song ever recorded camp. I can tune out that other one at least a bit.

Also, why would you believe for one second that Ringo Starr, of all the Beatles, would be above trying for an easy Christmas Cash-In?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4jNXZI1XAM

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Also, lol at how loving dysfunctional my stupid workplace is.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

here have one more karl

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TIP posted:

here have one more karl

Some Pug

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

There are a lot of French bulldogs here. A lot of them in goofy little sweaters. There are a few golden retrievers in my neighborhood as well. The poor things seem very attention starved.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A pair of sensible warm socks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

here have one more karl

Is Karl looking into my soul?

Am I a good boy????

So many Sunday questions this Sunday.....

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Karl seems loving, but firm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

As in he went and campaigned for them.

Nixon and Reagan are in a dead heat for the title of Worst Modern American President.

And as far as The Duke is concerned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yligem6V1s

I mean I still enjoy older Batman with Adam West but I don't think it being "back then" really makes it totally excusable.

There's this Trump guy who I think has that spot.

Anyways, Adam West Batman is fun.