Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Randomly picked up the Dallas D in the draft with autopick in the last round and it won me like 3 weeks lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
Ugh, Higgins on my bench, JJ has okay game, and opponent has F’ing Ty Chandler

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Laporta and ARSB doing things for me tonight

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Welp I started Russ which will probably earn me a first round exit

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Welp I started Russ which will probably earn me a first round exit

Me too! He had been a model of consistency, until tonight. At least my opponent left Goff on her bench.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

take me you ANIMAL posted:

I picked up Aubrey in all my leagues after that week two game, when he still didn't have a picture on ESPN. Pretty happy with my choice.

I went with Sanders starting like week 3, and the worst I think I’ve gotten is 3XPs. Any part of the Miami offense you can get is pretty much a good call

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Maybe we'll get some Russell garbage time TDs.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Don't sleep in the Colts. They've been scoring fantasy points lately and have PIT/@ATL/LV for the playoffs

Happy with 14 points! Colts are forcing a lot of turnovers and have a great ROS

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Williams had a TD and they didn't call or challenge it. Just incredibly bad.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Chernabog posted:

Maybe we'll get some Russell garbage time TDs.

I was hoping for that, but broncos seemed to have already given up. Might still get one, I hope. Would at least get him into the respectable zone.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hell yeah my team is popping the gently caress off with Goff, Davante Adams, Addison

In the losers bracket :argh: Where was this poo poo the prior 14 weeks lol

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Chase with a separated shoulder…

Can you play through that?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

e: had this wrong, ignore.

abelwingnut fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Dec 17, 2023

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I am absolutely not used to my QB getting over 20, much less 30

Ridin high, feeling fly, and ready for Taysom/Kamara to disappoint me tomorrow

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Down 16 points

Players still to go:

My:

Lamar
CeeDee
CMC
Jerome Ford
Brandon Aubrey
BAL defense

against her:

Doubs
Derrick Henry
Jason Myers

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

LaPorta is destroying me I can't believe he caught a third one ugggggggggggh

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Bellmaker posted:

LaPorta is destroying me I can't believe he caught a third one ugggggggggggh

This is how I feel going against Addison. I mean 2 TDs from Nick Mullens? Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I dont know whether to start purdy or allen this week, my playoff game is on the line here. Dallas's defense scares me but i also worry about san fran just leaning on the run game.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

purdy could be out after halftime, plus what you said. allen is playing for his team's life, and he will be out there playing hero ball along with all of his receivers.

that's an easy one if you ask me.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

abelwingnut posted:

purdy could be out after halftime, plus what you said. allen is playing for his team's life, and he will be out there playing hero ball along with all of his receivers.

that's an easy one if you ask me.

This is also an offense and coaching staff that keeps CMC running the ball past the two minute drill when up several scores. That being said I’d go Allen.

I told myself I’d go to bed as soon as Laporta scored a touch down. He sent me to bed early 😅 I have him in a league that less us keep four for the next season. Absolutely pumped about that.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Yesterday was probably not the right day to drop Goff for Stafford. In my defense, Goff has been down for the last few weeks. Who knew?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

RCarr posted:

Chase with a separated shoulder…

Can you play through that?

Depends on the grade of separation but he's probably out at least next week.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Depends on the grade of separation but he's probably out at least next week.

Devastating

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

How are we feeling about Achane today? I'm very worried that even if he plays, he's limited.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I don’t really have a choice unless I want to start Spears or Charbonnet over him

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

How are we feeling about Achane today? I'm very worried that even if he plays, he's limited.

I would not rest my hopes on him :(

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Olave is out

Do I replace him with Charbonnet vs Philly, Spears vs Houston, or Michael Wilson vs San Fran?

Leaning Spears

0.5 ppr

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://x.com/mikegarafolo/status/1736423709068476919?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Well Tyreek Hill is out. In Achane we trust.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Rest up King. You are needed healthy next week.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

This week is the last regular season week for my league, 7 of 10 can still make the playoffs. The last place team hasn’t made a change to his roster since week 6, typical dead fantasy team thing.

The commish decides this weekend to adjust that guys roster and put the best possible players in, including a waiver pickup.

We happen to be playing the last place team today and yeah I want the cheap win that everyone else has gotten all season. We are in second place and need it LOL.

Commish said he did it out of “fairness”. But hasn’t acted on this (we has been brought up a few times) all season.

Oh well it was a fun season sharing the team with my son regardless.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Your commissioner wouldn’t happen to be in 3rd place would he?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Douchebag posted:

This week is the last regular season week for my league, 7 of 10 can still make the playoffs. The last place team hasn’t made a change to his roster since week 6, typical dead fantasy team thing.

The commish decides this weekend to adjust that guys roster and put the best possible players in, including a waiver pickup.

We happen to be playing the last place team today and yeah I want the cheap win that everyone else has gotten all season. We are in second place and need it LOL.

Commish said he did it out of “fairness”. But hasn’t acted on this (we has been brought up a few times) all season.

Oh well it was a fun season sharing the team with my son regardless.

Does the Commish hate you or something?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I am guessing the Commish needs you to lose for reasons?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I’m facing a Hill manager but his roster is so stacked it probably doesn’t matter. Still got CeeDee, Amon-Ra, Kyren, Derrick Henry, Jake Ferguson lol. Oh and he lucked into like 25 points from Browning yesterday. I don’t know how we allowed this team to happen.

Gonna need Dak, Puka, and Achane to all hit their ceilings to have a prayer

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

What’s going on with Hurts and the illness?

I have Hurts and Purdy - do I start the P man?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

What’s going on with Hurts and the illness?

I have Hurts and Purdy - do I start the P man?

I'm starting Purdy.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Time for me to once again shoot myself in the dick picking either Achane or Mostert.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

LOL yes he needs us to lose. We are 9-5, tied for first (but with the lowest PF total of the top 7), and the next 5 teams, including the commish, are 8-6. It’s just laughable that he’s pulling this. I’ve never in 20 years seen a commish use that power to manipulate a league like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah that’s some quitting the league level poo poo. If he’s willing to fix matches in his favor out in the open like that who knows what other crap he will pull.