Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
lmao I'm not far off on my fire sirriani stance if they're making this hail mary move. Also, eagles are officially tanking. Trust the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

lmao I'm not far off on my fire sirriani stance if they're making this hail mary move. Also, eagles are officially tanking. Trust the process.

The Eagles died and gave their spirit energy to the Sixers and Flyers

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah I doubt Sirrani survives this debacle

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Doug was fired in record time for a Super Bowl winning coach, nothing's off the table with Lurie

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Did anybody say Tommy DeFeato yet?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

shyduck posted:

Doug was fired in record time for a Super Bowl winning coach, nothing's off the table with Lurie

Pederson got 3 full seasons after the Super Bowl, going 9-7 twice and making the playoffs twice, before falling apart when he tied himself to Carson Wentz, which more than anything is why he got canned. Even though Eagles fans think the sky is falling, Sirianni ain't going anywhere this year.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Can the Jags fire Doug so Lurie can bring him back?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I hate to say it, but if Buffalo is good to sit in 2-hi, zone all day, Dallas might have to Establish the Run

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
how did Allen manage to throw that away lol

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

fartknocker posted:

Pederson got 3 full seasons after the Super Bowl, going 9-7 twice and making the playoffs twice, before falling apart when he tied himself to Carson Wentz, which more than anything is why he got canned. Even though Eagles fans think the sky is falling, Sirianni ain't going anywhere this year.

Yeah, the only way Sirianni gets canned is if he loses the locker room. Say, if someone on the coaching staff was so obnoxious and abrasive that the players quit; just an arrogant, idiotic, repugnant human being no fool would ever give any power to. It might even take someone who already has a terrible history with one of the biggest and most respected names on the team. It's a pretty unlikely set of circumstances.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Washington going into the half scoreless
Couch looking back and forth between his playbook and the field still surprised his poo poo tactics are loving pointless and too loving stupid to understand
Last in the NCFEast getting dunked on by some of the worst teams in the league

Quick just toss up a year you think I'm referring to. Statistically, if you were born since it, you won't be wrong.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Meanwhile Dallas is gonna get killed today because if penalties and holes in the defense and our fans are gonna aw shucks their way to the playoffs

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Magic Johnson, please fire some of these people

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Welp dallas game is over. Dak can’t come back from a 10 point deficit let alone three score.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Welp dallas game is over. Dak can’t come back from a 10 point deficit let alone three score.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Wow the Cowboys are garbage on the road who would've thought.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Bad weekend for the nfce lol

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Knew my Commanders wouldn’t let me down, keep that poo poo up and get a higher pick!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Sean Desai won't be calling the defense tomorrow? Yay!

Matt Patricia will? loving MONKEY'S PAW

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I wanna say it can't get worse, but it could

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I am at Disneyland and the boys are losing. Never coming back!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

shyduck posted:

if we're stuck with matt patricia and no hurts tomorrow, oh boy

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm cautiously optimistic that Hurts will play.

Also as an aside dont forget, this game was originally supposed to be played literally right now, so maybe this unprecedented MNF flex is a bit of a blessing

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

shyduck posted:

I thought it couldn't get worse from gannon, but this season the defense hasn't shown up to a single game.

Doctor Roosevelt
Jun 17, 2006

Nap Ghost

Asproigerosis posted:

I thought it couldn't get worse from gannon, but this season the defense hasn't shown up to a single game.

Miami and Tampa Bay they did fine, but I couldn't think of any other games they had a huge impact on.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Unfortunately, failing to even look competitive against Buffalo means purdy almost assuredly has the MVP locked up

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I'd rather give it to Josh Allen who pulled his team out of a tailspin to make the playoffs*

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

blarzgh posted:

Unfortunately, failing to even look competitive against Buffalo means purdy almost assuredly has the MVP locked up

Don't be so pessimistic, dak is in prime position right now to make a heroic 4th quarterback come back, then slide in bounds and run out the clock or throw a terrible interception or try a fake punt with himself as longsnapper.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The cowboys with an absolutely Dabolian effort here.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Harlock posted:

Wow the Cowboys are garbage on the road who would've thought.

*raises hand*

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Harlock posted:

I'd rather give it to Josh Allen who pulled his team out of a tailspin to make the playoffs*

A tailspin he put them in with a historic number of turnovers

Lmao I just looked and he had completed 6 passes today!

Double Edit: I'm not giving him that 7th the catch from Diggs. He did not deserve to complete that pass

blarzgh fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Dec 18, 2023

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

James Cook has twice the amount of offensive yards Dallas does

Sex_Marxist
Dec 14, 2016

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON
Cowboys lol

gently caress ‘em

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The Cowboys/Eagles both going to get boatraced by the NFC South Champion Bucs

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lol let’s get a good ole NFC East loser sweep this week.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sex_Marxist posted:

Cowboys lol

gently caress ‘em

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
cowphonies cant dominate unless theyre playing bad teams

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

if we're stuck with matt patricia and no hurts tomorrow, oh boy

I loving hate it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

How can you have any confidence in the eagles after this. This is more embarrassing that last week !!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Sex_Marxist posted:

Cowboys lol

gently caress ‘em