Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Tampa Bae posted:

when miro was making references to his wife I was kind of excited because I thought she was a good manager to the Ruusev character when she was introduced but nothing cooled me off like the CJ Perry we get being the same bizarre "my wife is with another man" angles that miro and cj perry had at the end of their WWE careers

At this point it's clearly their kink and I don't see why they have to share it with the whole world!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tampa Bae posted:

when miro was making references to his wife I was kind of excited because I thought she was a good manager to the Ruusev character when she was introduced but nothing cooled me off like the CJ Perry we get being the same bizarre "my wife is with another man" angles that miro and cj perry had at the end of their WWE careers

yeah

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

there's a reason he's been using the phrase 'hot wife' specifically since the beginning instead of sexy or beautiful wife is all I'm saying

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
My favorite CJ Perry thing so far is when Miro was basically trying to sit out his contract because he didn't like any of Tony Khan's ideas for him, and then she was going around in interviews and whatnot, gushing over how great WWE was and how they put smiles on people's faces and told stories, like pretty clearly angling for her and Miro to make their eventual return

And then Vince announced he was coming back and would basically be running things again, and not long after that Miro returned to in-ring action and she signed with AEW

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Orange Carlisle posted:

there's a reason he's been using the phrase 'hot wife' specifically since the beginning instead of sexy or beautiful wife is all I'm saying

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

It was right there, in the open, this whole time

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Orange Carlisle posted:

:wth:

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

neoaxd posted:

At this point it's clearly their kink and I don't see why they have to share it with the whole world!

Sharing it IS the kink. If a man fucks another man's wife in the woods and there isn't a international TV audience to witness did he really get cucked?

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Really if you can't be happy that you are playing a vital part in a Bulgarian man having the best orgasm of his life then I don't think you should be watching wrestling. :colbert:

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

neoaxd posted:

I couldn't think of a hire form of cucking. This is the peak.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Most Power Alex posted:

Sharing it IS the kink. If a man fucks another man's wife in the woods and there isn't a international TV audience to witness did he really get cucked?

Big Queefy posted:

I couldn't think of a hire form of cucking. This is the peak.

I changed my mind. I admire and respect it now.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MJeff posted:

If AEW loses Turner, somebody else will pay for them. As per usual, ignore everything out of CJ2's mouth.

In theory, sure. But who? There's not a ton of options if WWE has NBCU and WBD all tied up.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Miro says the peak of his career was loving his wife in a tank before a Wrestlemania against John Cena. Miro could've been a smaller Brock Lesner but he's begging to be Marc Mero instead

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Orange Carlisle posted:

Miro's entire understanding of religion is that a bigger more powerful guy tells you that you can't have sex with your wife. It was all there.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Tampa Bae posted:

Miro says the peak of his career was loving his wife in a tank before a Wrestlemania against John Cena. Miro could've been a smaller Brock Lesner but he's begging to be Marc Mero instead

"Marvelous" Miro...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

honestly if i was a billionaire son id probably start a wrestling league with all the dope pwg guys and tell them 'go out there and make magic' and they'd do all sorts of poo poo that would blow your mind. id bring in sick legends like sting and jericho and no more bs paul wight and yeah, i'd get cocky and try to Bunk the Punker. He'd make an enormous fool of me on live public television and i'd make it worse by trying to save it by flame warring disco inferno or something. I'd flip flop on the crisis before me until Phil personally buried me under a pile of TV monitors and left me to die in London

Knowing this, I also know what i'd do from there: I'd get owned on social media trying to be a kayfabe-straddling heel gm for the modern age, a vince strut gif made manifest or so i would think. id keep this up a few years until everyone replying "that prick" and "shat stick" all the time inevitably crushed me and i'd give up, as a peasant like myself would cancel an mmo subscription. id probably try to marry one of the girl wrestlers i liked along the way but would fail to seal the deal

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Honestly if I was a billionaire son I'd ignore wrestling entirely and just gently caress off and live the rest of my days on a private beach

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

your loss bitch. im spending my time on this earth making moves, making Sting aware of me and gradually lose respect for me

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

That DICK! posted:

honestly if i was a billionaire son id probably start a wrestling league with all the dope pwg guys and tell them 'go out there and make magic' and they'd do all sorts of poo poo that would blow your mind. id bring in sick legends like sting and jericho and no more bs paul wight and yeah, i'd get cocky and try to Bunk the Punker. He'd make an enormous fool of me on live public television and i'd make it worse by trying to save it by flame warring disco inferno or something. I'd flip flop on the crisis before me until Phil personally buried me under a pile of TV monitors and left me to die in London

Knowing this, I also know what i'd do from there: I'd get owned on social media trying to be a kayfabe-straddling heel gm for the modern age, a vince strut gif made manifest or so i would think. id keep this up a few years until everyone replying "that prick" and "shat stick" all the time inevitably crushed me and i'd give up, as a peasant like myself would cancel an mmo subscription. id probably try to marry one of the girl wrestlers i liked along the way but would fail to seal the deal
okay but how would you book a niche joshi

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

That DICK! posted:

your loss bitch. im spending my time on this earth making moves, making Sting aware of me and gradually lose respect for me

jeff hardy is that you?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tampa Bae posted:

okay but how would you book a niche joshi

id gently caress it up big time. id just try to make everybody happy but forget stuff. its not where my eyes are at, im locking eyes on the stinger. id pretty much do every womens division gently caress up thing that has happened. minus britt baker, who would either be locked into a wacky dentist gimmick or future endeavored.

HonorableTB posted:

jeff hardy is that you?

would not sign the hardyz. never popped in this old mark's eyes. happy to answer any other what ifs

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

If I were Tony you would be disturbed at the amount of Dudley Boyz main event storylines I would book.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

If I were Tony you would be disturbed at the amount of Dudley Boyz main event storylines I would book.

It's the real reason he bought RoH and Bubba rejected the offer

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I know almost nothing about Joshi but a Joshi promotion run by That DICK! somehow focused around Sting sounds pretty interesting tbh...

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

dromal phrenia posted:

a Joshi promotion run by That DICK!

this seems like an inherent contradiction

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

That DICK! posted:

id gently caress it up big time. id just try to make everybody happy but forget stuff. its not where my eyes are at, im locking eyes on the stinger. id pretty much do every womens division gently caress up thing that has happened. minus britt baker, who would either be locked into a wacky dentist gimmick or future endeavored.
Great Muta has a daughter you can build off that. Hayabusa has one too but I think all she did was put the makeup on once and has never wrestled and she's right to never wrestle. Ric Flair is another wrestler with a daughter but idk if you want to book her

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

I know almost nothing about Joshi but a Joshi promotion run by That DICK! somehow focused around Sting sounds pretty interesting tbh...

turning a big dial taht says "Riho" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

dromal phrenia posted:

I know almost nothing about Joshi

Apparently nor does Tony Khan

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

forkboy84 posted:

Apparently nor does Tony Khan
Name this Joshi in one shot

It's Yuka Sakazaki who decided to stop dying her hair

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Posting is back baby. Its good now.

(Glenn was responding to TK's own post asking how the AEW fans felt this morning

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't have face blindness + old news

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

old tweet, we’ve moved on

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

old tweet, we’ve moved on

interest is only going up!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
MJF is unbelievably cooked.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

MJF is unbelievably cooked.

time to let him join Beepie

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

he's loving terrible. I don't even know what happened. He used to have great segments week after week. Is it being stuck in a bad angle that we all just have to get through, is he stuck in his own head and doesn't know what works anymore I dunno.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The angles are all clearly being written by him because they all totally revolve around him. It's his ideas, they're all just loving bad.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I think it's just that his reign is wearing thin and there's not much left to say.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
MJF always feels like he’s auditioning for WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

poo poo lets add that segment to the pile because if MJF the face world champ thinks that made the audience think Swerve wasn't on his level bad job. If it's supposed to make me hate MJF every time he's on my television and want swerve to be world champ then great job I guess.