Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
My hush Batman just shipped from plazajapan. drat that's pretty quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

thiccabod posted:

Was browsing Sideshow and saw mention of Honō Studio which they describe as "Exploring playful collectibles with boundless possibilities, Hot Toys presents HONŌ STUDIO, a collective of distinct artists from the toy scene and the entertainment industry worldwide." That studio's first figure appears to be a 1/6 scale Wolverine for $160.

He comes with a stand that lets you display your own comic book behind him which is a pretty awesome idea:

They've got listings for Thor and Magneto as well but no photos of those yet

The way pricing is nowadays that is an excellent looking figure for a good price.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Didn't see this coming, but good on him. Sounds like he's going to be doing the exact same format on his channel, so I don't think much changes in the short term. I've got no allegiance to The Fwoosh itself, and I already follow his other channel. Guessing all that changes is the background color.

To be honest for the longest time I thought that Robo and Fwoosh were one and the same, so good on him for going alone. He's basically the face of that brand and deserves to be making that money for himself.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

The way pricing is nowadays that is an excellent looking figure for a good price.

Especially compared to Sideshow selling comic versions at HT prices.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Hey Sentinel Red, you wanted to see Ahch To Luke’s head on Crait Luke’s body. Here it is. Same neck peg, so full articulation.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Didn't know they were releasing it but looks like BBTS and Hobbysearch have Joshua Rosfield up for pre-order. A little spoilerish if you haven't played the game, which everybody should. FF16 is excellent.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/11047174

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Guess we'll find out in a little bit, but hasbro premium members are getting access to haslab reserves for a children's hospital fundraiser. Really don't have money to spend on haslab stuff but I have always regretted not getting the razorcrest.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I really want a drat sentinel but I don’t want to sign up for pulse just for the 10 to sell out.
Bah I just signed up.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Dec 18, 2023

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Man all that Haslab stuff sold out instantly

On a brighter note, Walmart is shipping Wolf Spider and Shadow Tracker

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Snacksmaniac posted:

I really want a drat sentinel but I don’t want to sign up for pulse just for the 10 to sell out.
Bah I just signed up.

None of the Marvel stuff was up or else I would’ve went for a Galactus.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
So uhhhhhhhh I pre-orderd Banjo-Kazooie from BBTS a while back and didn't bother to confirm the scale and assumed it was 6" or 7" tall and not a loving articulated statue lol. I don't have room for this poo poo.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

PriorMarcus posted:

To be honest for the longest time I thought that Robo and Fwoosh were one and the same, so good on him for going alone. He's basically the face of that brand and deserves to be making that money for himself.
Yeah, same. At some point a few years ago I stubmled across a twitter account and it was the actual Mr. Fwoosh. Didn't even know he existed, haha. I have no idea what kind of structure they had, but I can't imagine Robo and Veebee weren't a huge part of the appeal. I mean without those guys it's just a forum that's dying faster than this one, and some ninja figures...

Him and Veebee had a livestream last night, but I didn't listen to it yet, so not sure if any future plans were discussed.

Kingtheninja posted:

Guess we'll find out in a little bit, but hasbro premium members are getting access to haslab reserves for a children's hospital fundraiser. Really don't have money to spend on haslab stuff but I have always regretted not getting the razorcrest.

"reserves"... You just knew these things would see some sort of rerelease. Attaching it to charity to quell the outrage was a strategy I didn't see coming.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Yeah, same. At some point a few years ago I stubmled across a twitter account and it was the actual Mr. Fwoosh. Didn't even know he existed, haha. I have no idea what kind of structure they had, but I can't imagine Robo and Veebee weren't a huge part of the appeal. I mean without those guys it's just a forum that's dying faster than this one, and some ninja figures...

Him and Veebee had a livestream last night, but I didn't listen to it yet, so not sure if any future plans were discussed.
I know VeeBee a little (never met in person, but online friends for a while), and he's a really good dude too. He is also the only person who likes the Ted Kord Blue Beetle and Chuckles as much as I do.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Snake eyes with timber pack is on sale at Walmart for 15.97.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Cheers buddy, he does look rather great in that, dammit. Guess I'm going on the hunt...

..after Christmas. Long after Christmas.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Looks like BBTS is shipping the ML Void wave soon. I only preordered Crystar but will probably get them all eventually. Just got the processing soon notice for that guy.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Louisgod posted:

So uhhhhhhhh I pre-orderd Banjo-Kazooie from BBTS a while back and didn't bother to confirm the scale and assumed it was 6" or 7" tall and not a loving articulated statue lol. I don't have room for this poo poo.

It is 6-7" tall though.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It is 6-7" tall though.

So standing straight Banjo's 8" and with Kazooie it tops out at 9.5" inches. Extremely beefy toys.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
beefy toys for beefy boys

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Every Raph needs a screaming head.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
I'm definitely getting the splinter and Donnie figures from that line, but I'm not sure about the others. Though the raoh figure does come with a bunch of arrow damage...

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I got another Necron

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Kingtheninja posted:

I'm definitely getting the splinter and Donnie figures from that line, but I'm not sure about the others. Though the raoh figure does come with a bunch of arrow damage...

I ordered that bloody variant through NECA last week along with Leo and Splinter. Donnie is the only one not up for preorder so far. The Ronin line is great, as is the book.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I know VeeBee a little (never met in person, but online friends for a while), and he's a really good dude too. He is also the only person who likes the Ted Kord Blue Beetle and Chuckles as much as I do.

Seems like a good dude so hopefully he'll still be around doing his thing.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Open Marriage Night posted:

None of the Marvel stuff was up or else I would’ve went for a Galactus.
I'm actually selling a MISB galactus if you want one. It's a bit expensive but includes shipping which will assuredly be insane for something as big as that fucker

gregday
May 23, 2003

Extremely chuffed to have both screen-used Chief’s dogtags as well as his screen-used collar rank pins. I have a source for Adama’s screen used dogtags/flight wing/rank pins, but goddamn, the guy is asking 5 figures for the lot.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Narrator: he paid it.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Captain Invictus posted:

beefy toys for beefy boys

Speaking of which,

Got those extra skeletons, and the battlefield is starting to look a little more balanced. Still need more bad guys though.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Speaking of which,

Got those extra skeletons, and the battlefield is starting to look a little more balanced. Still need more bad guys though.

I feel like you need to print out background and floor textures from the game and mount them to those shelves :black101:

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

I have am unopened Haslab HISS tank for sale if anyone in the UK wants one? I'll post it in the marketspace when I get a chance to sit down and type up the details.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

I feel like you need to print out background and floor textures from the game and mount them to those shelves :black101:

And get a programmable sound button that spits out the skeleton scream when they die (or if they release the human enemies their iconic scream).

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
WOOF WOOF, motherfuckers!

Too busy sorting out a horrendous gently caress up from some idiot at work to open them right now but Junkyard is a Good Doggo.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

The shelf is definitely a temporary arrangement, it’s more storage than display at the moment, but I have been thinking of building a cool diorama background for these and possibly other toys. I just finished an elaborate diorama display for a custom figure (photos to follow when I have time to do it) and I had so much fun building that little environment, I kinda want to do more of that.

Vintersorg posted:

And get a programmable sound button that spits out the skeleton scream when they die (or if they release the human enemies their iconic scream).

I think I remember hearing they stole a bunch of sound clips from First Blood for the making of that. I’m looking forward to some human bad guys they have coming soon in this line, and hoping they make the female barbarian enemy and the little gnomes with bags of magic potions too.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I think I remember hearing they stole a bunch of sound clips from First Blood for the making of that. I’m looking forward to some human bad guys they have coming soon in this line, and hoping they make the female barbarian enemy and the little gnomes with bags of magic potions too.

Yeah, the famous "AAAAAAAAAAAH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" sample is from when David Caruso gets nailed in the leg by a booby trap, and the peasants being tortured is the #2 poo poo Cop falling to his death from the helicopter.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

If you have the time and patience - those pixel boxes people do with papercraft would look sharp if you can get some nice prints.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

If anyone can correctly guess who's going to live in this diorama, I will officially be astounded:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'm just going to say a Sleestak knowing I'm going to be incorrect because I wanted to bring Sleestaks up.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm just going to say a Sleestak knowing I'm going to be incorrect because I wanted to bring Sleestaks up.

Incorrect, but a Sleestak would be awesome.

It’s actually something far more obscure!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm not shocked that they made Avatar figures, but I am shocked someone bought them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Nerd Of Prey posted:

If anyone can correctly guess who's going to live in this diorama, I will officially be astounded:

Predator.

That or Ewoks.

Or Predator hunting Ewoks...