Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Make or break day! I'm up god awful early and about to drive in a near hurricane so I can sit at a doctors office and pray everything works, and also absorb any comments and critiques from the staff. (If it doesn't work, then this could be a nightmare day)

Hopefully I can leave by noon at the latest to get home and batten down the hatches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

redshirt posted:

Make or break day! I'm up god awful early and about to drive in a near hurricane so I can sit at a doctors office and pray everything works, and also absorb any comments and critiques from the staff. (If it doesn't work, then this could be a nightmare day)

Hopefully I can leave by noon at the latest to get home and batten down the hatches.

it's raining sideways here :ohdear: stay safe my dude!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pac and Cheese posted:

it's a good grenade design cause no one can steal it, you can only activate it through the keyhole. not enough to make me post on byob

Don't do anything you don't want to.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
penis

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Stick it in yer ear

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

huge if true

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

on this monday morning i bring you the gift of sphynx beenz

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Where can I learn more about this?!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Not sure…just found out about it myself…still doing research

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Wind is redonk rn, rain is also dumb but the wind is bananas.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

At your local library!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I woke up (I use the term loosely because the wind kept me awake most of the night) and had a cup of coffee and some cookies which seemed like a great idea at 6:30 but now my body is reminding me that the first thing I did was to put cookies in my body.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I just have to brew tomorrow then I'm done with the biggest thing I need to do this week. Although Friday I have to lug 60kg of cactus fruit puree 20kg at a time to the top of a tank after I've done some kegging.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

I just have to brew tomorrow then I'm done with the biggest thing I need to do this week. Although Friday I have to lug 60kg of cactus fruit puree 20kg at a time to the top of a tank after I've done some kegging.

Whatcha makin fella?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Whatcha makin fella?

Belgian golden strong that I'm adding the cactus fruit to.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Belgian golden strong that I'm adding the cactus fruit to.

Excellent, I hope it comes out the way you want it to, sounds delicious. Also, you'll be golden strong after lugging all that product up a ladder

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Side question: are they gonna name it something horrible like "scantily clad possibly underage butts and boobs beer"?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

I woke up (I use the term loosely because the wind kept me awake most of the night) and had a cup of coffee and some cookies which seemed like a great idea at 6:30 but now my body is reminding me that the first thing I did was to put cookies in my body.

this is just your bodies way of high fiving you from the inside for being a rad dude who feeds it cookies for breakfast :respek:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Side question: are they gonna name it something horrible like "scantily clad possibly underage butts and boobs beer"?

I was thinking El Dorado.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Showers of Gold (sweet lady piss. Slurp it down, you simp!)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

if it's gonna be on tap the answer is "THE PISS TAP IS REAL"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

Yeah. It will be. Pretty much tap only.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It'll probably end up pretty red or pink.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

this is just your bodies way of high fiving you from the inside for being a rad dude who feeds it cookies for breakfast :respek:

Dude - they were iced sugar cookies in various winter shapes so good but ugh

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Nice!

Showers of Gold (sweet lady piss. Slurp it down, you simp!)

Ruby Gloom posted:

These got a hearty lol from me, good times

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

that's one for the ladies.. BLOOD MOON or maybe just "shark week"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I think I'll stick with El Dorado because it's a golden ale with cactus fruit.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

this is my playlist for today

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1aU5IatZjbGkubCN3bGstB?si=196e0657941e4738

the cat is BIG MAD because a combination of this and me changing my bedding is interrupting her v important nap time :powercatte:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I really need to clean my sheets after all the fever sweats. Day after tomorrow should be possible.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Showers of Gold (sweet lady piss. Slurp it down)

isn't this the name of some yacht rock song

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It'll probably end up tasting worse than piss due to how poorly the beer serving equipment is maintained.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

isn't this the name of some yacht rock song

if it wasn't it should be

and this is 100% the face of a man who would sing that song with PASSION

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
At work we ship to all over the country and glancing at addresses last week I definitely saw someone that lives on Golden Rain Street somewhere in california

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

THE PISS TAP IS REAL and you should see a doctor like now

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DorkusMalorkus posted:

At work we ship to all over the country and glancing at addresses last week I definitely saw someone that lives on Golden Rain Street somewhere in california

i worked on a file for one "GORDON SHOWERS" once

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

bagmonkey posted:

Lmao

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

bagmonkey posted:

Could you imaging being named Gordon Showers and living on Golden Rain St. That would be either brutal or lean into it and be awesome. I'm thinking the former.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Big project went great! I was onsite for 3 hours and there were a few minor issues that were quickly resolved. I got a couple of compliments!

But driving in the near hurricane was some dicey times. And alas, finally home to no power, and no estimate when it comes back.

Since the winds are still gusting to 60MPH or so, I bet they have a rule or something where they don't start repairing until the winds die down.

If so, its gonna be a dark and cold and spooky night.

Fun bonus note: My stream is raging! Waterfalls, overflows, a couple of flood spots. All to plan.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

Big project went great! I was onsite for 3 hours and there were a few minor issues that were quickly resolved. I got a couple of compliments!

But driving in the near hurricane was some dicey times. And alas, finally home to no power, and no estimate when it comes back.

Since the winds are still gusting to 60MPH or so, I bet they have a rule or something where they don't start repairing until the winds die down.

If so, its gonna be a dark and cold and spooky night.

Fun bonus note: My stream is raging! Waterfalls, overflows, a couple of flood spots. All to plan.

can you comment on the safety/remaining length of your door handle plz? (but fr good job buddy!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

can you comment on the safety/remaining length of your door handle plz? (but fr good job buddy!)

My door handle is the usual length, but not well. I need to replace the whole lock and handle mechanism.

I forget how my door handle came into common parlance. Was it a selfie I posted?

This one?