Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Sex_Marxist posted:

Cowboys lol

gently caress ‘em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fire sirianni

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Quiet Feet posted:

*raises hand*

>:[

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

At least the Eagles can't have the most embarrassing loss of the week

Unless they lose to Drew Lock

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

At least the Eagles can't have the most embarrassing loss of the week

Unless they lose to Drew Lock

this is so deeply within the realm of possibility

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The Cowboys lost, thus today was a good day.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Why can’t I stop giggling

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Fraudboys

https://twitter.com/BrandonGowton/status/1736538553784381446

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the entire nfce is garbage

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Blazrgh: no, the numbers, they cant do this to me, this cant be happening

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

fartknocker posted:

The Cowboys lost, thus today was a good day.

:emptyquote:

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish
i'm just here to take my lumps, and so I don't get fined

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Luckily it gets easier for Dallas, having to face Miami and Detroit in subsequent weeks

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Eagles and Cowboys (and 49ers) both clinched the playoffs somehow, I guess sufficient 6-7 teams lost or something.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Pretend I posted all the Eagles fan cope from after the 49ers game but about the Cowboys

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

Eagles and Cowboys (and 49ers) both clinched the playoffs somehow, I guess sufficient 6-7 teams lost or something.
We can thank Atlanta for making GBS threads the bed against Carolina

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

Blazrgh: no, the numbers, they cant do this to me, this cant be happening

Yes Dallas, the only team in the league not named San Francisco without any ridiculous losses

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Pretend I posted all the Eagles fan cope from after the 49ers game but about the Cowboys

it's a good thing that we look like poo poo, actually, when you think about it, you know, a lil' bit

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Dallas hack frauds??

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The eagles will be the first team ever to unclinch a playoff spot

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Nfce bad so what

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
oh man, it's never truly a cowboys loss until i hear stephen a. laugh. the man is gently caress the cowboys personified. you just know that laugh is coming. the man is an elemental force of gently caress the cowboys at this point. i'm surprised he isn't considered the patron saint of tff.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

he's exactly who they deserve

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

blarzgh posted:

Yes Dallas, the only team in the league not named San Francisco without any ridiculous losses

they just got bundled by james cook. josh allen didn't even throw for 100 yards. he could have but just didn't bother to

both buffalo lines absolutely crushed dallas. they should be embarrassed

Rogue Elephant fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 18, 2023

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Nfce bad so what

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Rogue Elephant posted:

they just got bundled by james cook. josh allen didn't even throw for 100 yards. he could have but just didn't bother to

both buffalo lines absolutely crushed dallas. they should be embarrassed

The real losers with today's loss were actually the philadelphia eagles. Adding insult to injury, we made matt patricia DC. Truly a dark day in eagles history.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
if you aren't fully ready for the defense under patricia to absolutely dominate the next four games against subpar opponents and deliver false hope in the run up to getting blown the gently caress out of the playoffs in the first round, i doubt your commitment to the philadelphia eagles

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://x.com/TaeNToddPodcast/status/1736544053175443702?s=20

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
i have paid as little attention to the commanders this season as i have the raiders, which is to say each week i look at scores and highlights and i am reminded anew that they exist

what would their priority be in the draft?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Toaster Beef posted:

if you aren't fully ready for the defense under patricia to absolutely dominate the next four games against subpar opponents and deliver false hope in the run up to getting blown the gently caress out of the playoffs in the first round, i doubt your commitment to the philadelphia eagles

Brother in shove, I am already at the mental zen of him letting Tommy 2 times cutlets setting the single game scoring record twice in one season.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Toaster Beef posted:

i have paid as little attention to the commanders this season as i have the raiders, which is to say each week i look at scores and highlights and i am reminded anew that they exist

QB, and then everything else. Our punter’s fantastic though.

Here’s our Ron Rivera drafted long snapper.

https://x.com/Tiller56/status/1736511283376038228?s=20

https://x.com/NickiJhabvala/status/1736548961828368478?s=20

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Dec 18, 2023

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://x.com/Wash_PR/status/1736521530342031364?s=20

I love you Terry but if someone offers the farm, you’re getting traded too.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Asproigerosis posted:

Brother in shove, I am already at the mental zen of him letting Tommy 2 times cutlets setting the single game scoring record twice in one season.

yes

YES

Cartoon Man posted:

QB, and then everything else. Our punter’s fantastic though.

i guess mentally i was still in the 'howell has looked impressive at times and may be the answer for a bit' space, but between him getting intercepted or sacked every other down and rivera leaving town i guess it does make sense to draft someone new and get the ball rolling

this is an amazing quote

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Mentally preparing myself for Matt Patricia's wild ride

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao his name's really Cheeseman

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chris James 2 posted:

lmfao his name's really Cheeseman

Before every snap he yells "CHEESE IT!"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
classic trap game, Dak played as well as he could of and is still the mvp, I’m not bothered

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Toaster Beef posted:

Offensive linemen. Then some more offensive linemen. If we draft a QB he's just gonna get killed like Howell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

indigi posted:

classic trap game, Dak played as well as he could of and is still the mvp, I’m not bothered

Dak is not the MVP. Running up big stats on bad defenses isn't MVP worthy. And Brock Purdy probably shouldn't get it either.

The MVP should be Lamar Jackson if you restrict it to Quarterbacks. But it really should go to Christian McCaffrey or Tyreek Hill.