Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
We finally found something that Ann Coulter loves more than she hates black people and it is... tapdancing?

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1735498464241283079

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Jesus III
May 23, 2007
Wasn't she in the Dark Crystal?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Have you seen new couch prices? If anything she's a pioneer

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jesus III posted:

Wasn't she in the Dark Crystal?

lmao

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

We finally found something that Ann Coulter loves more than she hates black people and it is... tapdancing?

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1735498464241283079

They love the rhythm but can't handle the blues

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

e: not loading properly

Wistful of Dollars fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Dec 16, 2023

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Jaxyon posted:

I don’t think blue is the color they have an issue with

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jaxyon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNNdu8M00Eg

yee haw

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don’t think blue is the color they have an issue with

It's a phrase in the community

https://www.artefactmagazine.com/2019/01/07/modern-day-blackface/

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

where are these gay discounts happening. i demand to know

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Must be one hell of a life when your ego is big enough to believe you totally flirted a discount, and definitely didn't haggle like everyone else in the store. Straight men, gay women, just a giggle and not a one can resist giving me 10% off!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

When you're 20 minutes into Crate & Barrel and she gives you this look.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I told my friends the salesperson had to check with their manager to authorize the discount; my friends told me why that was messed up and called me out.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Seinfeld plot

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Kith posted:

where are these gay discounts happening. i demand to know

Presumably she flirted with the saleswoman?

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

and the saleswoman is trained to instantly give a discount to anyone who asks because it's still going to be a massive markup and the sticker price is a timid tax

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Ruffian Price posted:

and the saleswoman is trained to instantly give a discount to anyone who asks because it's still going to be a massive markup and the sticker price is a timid tax

Yeah, I bought a table and set of chairs a few weeks back and the guy just threw an extra 10% at me just for existing. They're often working on provision, so ensuring the sale in the first place is way more important than the final price.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Future_Goon.txt

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
r/teenagers is cheating.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
The only mistake they made was not layering a bunch of tiktok sound effects over it.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
They made the critical mistake of playing the old Soviet anthem, not the real one, the opening credits music from Hunt for Red October

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

These are pay phones btw.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

me rn

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Future_Goon.txt

I'm assuming the punchline was a queue of people wanting to hit the kid?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

These are pay phones btw.

As a 42 year old, I wonder what are the things we asked our parents about that made them feel the same way. Rotary phones? Party Lines? Leaded gas?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What?

E: OK I'm 45 but still, those things were very much around when I was a kid.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The works of Thomas Midgley Jr.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Leaded gas is very popular for the Polaris three wheeler folks.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

yeah I'm 40 and I remember when I was a little kid it was still maybe 50/50 if people had a touch tone or rotary, with a lot of old people hanging onto their rotary phones well throughout the 80's. And pay phones were super common even into the 2000's. People just forget poo poo they absolutely lived through.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Baronjutter posted:

yeah I'm 40 and I remember when I was a little kid it was still maybe 50/50 if people had a touch tone or rotary, with a lot of old people hanging onto their rotary phones well throughout the 80's. And pay phones were super common even into the 2000's. People just forget poo poo they absolutely lived through.

There was a payphone down the street from where I live now that was there until 2019, not sure if it was functional though

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i still occasionally see forgotten payphones which were left in place and haven't been stolen for copper, they just don't work anymore

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I passed a working one just a few hours a go walking the dog. I guess it depends where you are but they are still around in some places.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

dr_rat posted:

I passed a working one just a few hours a go walking the dog. I guess it depends where you are but they are still around in some places.

Gas stations near county jails

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

As a 42 year old, I wonder what are the things we asked our parents about that made them feel the same way. Rotary phones? Party Lines? Leaded gas?

at 42, black and white tv shows had only been gone for fifteen years. hdtv has been around 25 years

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The last pay phone in NYC was dismantled in last year

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I used to use a red box I made with parts from RadioShack to get free calls on pay phones to my friends in other states and I am too goddamn old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

phreaking has gotta be some niche poo poo nowadays