Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

indigi posted:

I like Chet

he doesnt look very attractive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

He looks like Abraham Lincoln which gives him a powerful aura

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yeah but he’s so skinny he looks like skeleton lincoln who’s been dead for 150 years

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

guy can ball tho

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pretty good start to the season for the worst franchise in sports

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

fart simpson posted:

he doesnt look very attractive

no he is what in my youth I would have called "busted"

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
abe lincoln would have been a monster ballplayer

throwing elbows left and right then arguing every call with righteous fury

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Clippers looking quite crispy atm. Looks like Russ and Harden are winning a ring on the same team after all…

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

indigi posted:

no he is what in my youth I would have called "busted"

big tiddy chet

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

pretty good start to the season for the worst franchise in sports

Embiid probably the favorite to win MVP again rn. His passing looks... really good? Dude is hitting nearly 90% of his billion free throws too

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/jtakuz/status/1736516343149564334

Poor guy went up for a non-existent lob just to make a point

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Laterite posted:

abe lincoln would have been a monster ballplayer

throwing elbows left and right then arguing every call with righteous fury

half of the nba teams would refuse to play against him and lie about it being for financial reasons

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yossarian-22 posted:

Embiid probably the favorite to win MVP again rn. His passing looks... really good? Dude is hitting nearly 90% of his billion free throws too

he needs some big time games against good teams on country wide TV I think (and not get hurt) but who knows. jokic is as good or better and Giannis also

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
it's luka's year

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i forgot him yeah. the writers love him so he’s a possibility

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

Dude is hitting nearly 90% of his billion free throws too

Wait a second, these narratives don't add up

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Luker is never gonna win an mvp and that's fine

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

SGA also has a real possibility of winning it imo and also my guy Haliburton. I think Embiid would win it if the season stopped now but we obviously have 3/4ths of the season left or so

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

tristeham posted:

it's luka's year
No thank you :)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dumb bitch

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
bitch please 🤓

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol

https://twitter.com/theantedwards_/status/1736787455691407764

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

I haven’t seen Embiid play but Luka is basically unguardable.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

embiid is basically a skinnier luka that also plays defense

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Ant did nothing wrong tbh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pretty good

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

euphronius posted:

pretty good

no other team got to play 5 straight against the 2023 wuzards and pistons lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they are getting killed tonight lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

euphronius posted:

they are getting killed tonight lol

*checks score*

theyre losing by 1 point op

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Relatively

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

you must know that the pistons are an unusually rear end team and the rest of the season is gonna mostly be against real nba teams tho

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Harden lookin shnasty

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bridges falling apart in the 2nd half at Utah. At least they didn't lose 5 straight on this west trip.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Bulls are 6-3 since Zach LaVine got hurt with Coby White averaging more than 25/6/6. They've beaten elite teams too including 76ers today

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

Yossarian-22 posted:

Bulls are 6-3 since Zach LaVine got hurt with Coby White averaging more than 25/6/6. They've beaten elite teams too including 76ers today

Serious breath of fresh air. Heat was a buzzer beater loss, and they where in it with the Bucks into OT until Demar kinda ISO'd em out of it.

No harm in running it with these dudes instead of a total teardown, with Zach they were a total tankjob.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I feel like Zach attack would be a great bench guy on a team with bad offense but his contract is such an albatross that I can't think of a team that would realistically want him. I remember there were rumors about the Lakers but I feel like he's just an even more flawed version of D'Angelo Russell

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

I feel like Zach attack would be a great bench guy on a team with bad offense but his contract is such an albatross that I can't think of a team that would realistically want him. I remember there were rumors about the Lakers but I feel like he's just an even more flawed version of D'Angelo Russell

the pistons seem to like bad players. how about pistons?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Yossarian-22 posted:

I can legit see the Lakers wanting him, just because they are always on the verge of a teardown, so the length of his contract doesn't really matter to them. That said, having watched DLo, he's significantly better than DLo but if they make that move, it's gonna be LeBron back at point.

Honestly that's about the perfect situation for him, and it's not particularly good. The real problem is that they can't give up just DLo, they gotta send more salary, so they're gonna also need to give up a role player just to meet the league trade rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

A few years ago I definitely would have taken Zach over DLo, but he hasn't been as dominant of a scorer lately to cover for the fact that he's horrible on turnovers and defense and not a particularly good assist man. Even DLo at least averages around 6-7 assists per year. A contending team needs a guy who can defer to the star players and take a back seat

Yossarian-22 has issued a correction as of 19:57 on Dec 19, 2023