Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I need to know more about Ant's sex life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Taiwan Beer Leopards
https://x.com/wojespn/status/1736796089338991089?s=20

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

note that this league is not to be confused with P-League+, a rogue taiwanese basketball league backed by taiwanese mob money that has jeremy lin and anthony bennett wearing a du rag in it. this is a separate league.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

quote:

Get an abortion lol

quote:

You got da money Wats the hol up

quote:

Send da video

quote:

Send da video

yeah not super sure I want to hear a whole lot more about Ant being some aw-shucks swell guy, sorry TWolves Nation but these are the words of a fuckin rear end in a top hat

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

rivetz posted:

Routinely blows my mind that these Instagram models have some internal conversation like "yes that is something I would like to do to my body, sure that looks normal and comfortable, the Jessica Rabbit Nightmare Mod yes that's for me"

I saw some girl with those kind of insane proportions last month and am here to say that what might look great lying on a towel or standing in front of a mirror holding a phone, does not look so great at the self-checkout line at Target, it made just existing in the physical world look fuckin miserable.

Every fall, the college students return, and I get freaked out because the sorority seems to return first, and they get less and less human looking each year, and I think "my god, is this what girls are like now? Am I actually happy that I am old?" Frat guys also look weirder every year. There's just a weird subculture that's always existed there.

And then the normal students appear a week later and I feel significantly less terrified for the children who will inherit the world, because they look exactly the same as they always have.

I mean, I don't date and I especially don't date girls half my age, but it's still, you know, vaguely horrifying. I've struggled with my own body image issues for years, so it's painful to see expectations not only get less realistic, but also kinda gross.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Declan MacManus posted:

note that this league is not to be confused with P-League+, a rogue taiwanese basketball league backed by taiwanese mob money that has jeremy lin and anthony bennett wearing a du rag in it. this is a separate league.

lol, incredible

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Veryslightlymad posted:

Every fall, the college students return, and I get freaked out because the sorority seems to return first, and they get less and less human looking each year, and I think "my god, is this what girls are like now? Am I actually happy that I am old?" Frat guys also look weirder every year. There's just a weird subculture that's always existed there.

And then the normal students appear a week later and I feel significantly less terrified for the children who will inherit the world, because they look exactly the same as they always have.

I mean, I don't date and I especially don't date girls half my age, but it's still, you know, vaguely horrifying. I've struggled with my own body image issues for years, so it's painful to see expectations not only get less realistic, but also kinda gross.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Declan MacManus posted:

this is good stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHcvc2zLgh0

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

This is almost precisely the opposite of the feeling conveyed.

Does he have a film where he plays a melancholic ascetic monk? Just merge the two performances, I guess.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Declan MacManus posted:

Hell yeah

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Bad year for former #1 overall picks getting dragged by side pieces on da gram

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Frantically trying to workshop a joke about ant, ayton, Zion and ghetto gaggers that doesn’t make me seem racist or misogynistic and snapping my pencil in half

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

rivetz posted:

yeah not super sure I want to hear a whole lot more about Ant being some aw-shucks swell guy, sorry TWolves Nation but these are the words of a fuckin rear end in a top hat

You can basically set your watch to the heel turn. I think Jokic has the best strategy of just going home and playing with his horses.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/lledrook/status/1736673503133286467

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Also KAT is the wholesome, aw-shucks, perfect teaam-mate anyway.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Underdog__NBA/status/1736807299467845784

lmao

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Yo

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Meanwhile all the late 70s players hear Instagram and think it's a place where they can score coke, fast. And while they're probably right in a roundabout way......

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Glad the suns bravely countered the 4-21 wizards to get their season back on track. Blessings up

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Glad the suns bravely countered the 4-21 wizards to get their season back on track. Blessings up

I’m so irritated that Booker is doing a bad impression of CP3 instead of his old Point Book thing. The pace is dreadful and it seems like it exacerbates all the other issues they have.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

whoa

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

rivetz posted:

People washed away his weird homophobic stuff too, I'm sure they'll forget the rest shortly.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

https://twitter.com/underdog__nba/status/1736807299467845784?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

Canada Government believes women

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

People washed away his weird homophobic stuff too, I'm sure they'll forget the rest shortly.

I will always remember this insane YouTube thumb

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

snyprmag posted:

I will always remember this insane YouTube thumb

lmao
Another w for the knights of lebron

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Space Camp fuckup posted:

I’m so irritated that Booker is doing a bad impression of CP3 instead of his old Point Book thing. The pace is dreadful and it seems like it exacerbates all the other issues they have.

Yeah it’s not great. I really thought they’d be going for more of an uptempo thing but with Beal hurt and all the bench dudes not named Grayson or Eric shooting like poo poo…I guess I get it but it’s not fun to watch right now

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Need somebody to make a gang tag with that rainbow lakers logo that says HOMOSEXUAL fanbase. I’ll go ahead and sign up for one. Thanks in advance

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Laker Nation Homosexual Terrorist Squad

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Great news Kings fans!

https://twitter.com/thedunkcentral/status/1736803124189245800

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I love that Zach is "open" to trades, he doesn't have a no-trade clause, send him to loving Antarctica. Oh no, Klutch will steer their superstar free agents away from the bulls who are basically the Orlando magic when it comes to free agents.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
That would be a savvy move for the Kings. Trade for him, then bench him and never play him, they'll be winning games for months.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Traffic cones are going to be offended when their respectively competent defensive abilities are slandered.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

never change danny ainge never change
https://twitter.com/thedunkcentral/status/1736771375405162595

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

So Josh giddey, tre Mann, David Bertans, 2 firsts (including returning their own pick) and 2 swaps. Sign me up.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

HEY GUYS!!!!!

quote:

[Edwards] Now, there is one player on the Hornets roster that I’ve heard that the Pistons have had internal discussions about over the last year: Miles Bridges.

https://twitter.com/HornetsReddit/status/1736778004959744414

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Dec 18, 2023

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Would Monty let miles bridges marry his daughter?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Detrote Pistols LFG

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'd give a lot to be a fly on the wall at Draymonds counseling sessions

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
How the hell did Magic turn out to be such a likable guy after attending MSU?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Veryslightlymad posted:

How the hell did Magic turn out to be such a likable guy after attending MSU?

kareem, lack of twitter/instagram at the time.