Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

VoicesCanBe posted:

I know, everything she says is a laugh riot and it's completely by accident.

Eve Wimplow

[However you guys post that YES gif]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

It's going to be the Aluminium Sieve soon

hamas alchemists have been training for this

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dixon Chisholm posted:

noy leyb... star wars rear end name

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

What a loving crybaby lol

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1736734700603916384?t=AchzwRvV072oJp5IMGpSuA&s=19

Go back to New York rear end in a top hat

https://twitter.com/Anna_AnninaEl/status/1736786552842276953/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1736786552842276953&currentTweetUser=Anna_AnninaEl

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

half through it im wondering where to donate to help her get a prosthetic and gently caress. gently caress. :smith:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmao this is one of those times where they try to put out propaganda thats either just normal stuff or makes the palestinians look based

but also lol that the paper is folded and he keeps his thumb firmly on the spine to make sure the page doesnt fall out like it probably did in other takes. also its in english lmao

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"scarify" lmao

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

RadiRoot posted:

half through it im wondering where to donate to help her get a prosthetic and gently caress. gently caress. :smith:

Yeah.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

keep punching joe posted:

I thought rape was endorsed as a legitimate tactic for settlers by some insane rabii?

He said it's OK for soldiers to do a little rape, as a treat, because war is stressful.

Diet Crack posted:

Hen Mazzig is an Israeli writer, speaker, and activist. He is a senior fellow at the Tel Aviv Institute. Mazzig is of Mizrahi Jewish descent. He is a Zionist. In 2020, Mazzig was named by the blog Jews of NY one of the Top 50 NYC Jewish LGBTQ+ Influencers.

ps you should look up what Mizrahim is. It's just a veiled attempt at destroying any recollection or history of Palestine by saying "nah we were the first North Africans/Arabic peoples here"

C'mon buddy, it's just a (presumably racist) exonym for non Ashkenazi Jews.

I'd just like to point out that Jews are commonly considered to be descendants of the inhabitants of the kingdom of Judah not Israel, a much smaller and landlocked region

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

The US position is that it's her own fault for not convincing John Hamas to surrender to Israel.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I've never been more excited or hopeful than October 7th, but fascism never dies quietly and the atrocities are the worst they've ever been. It's painful to hope they win, devastating that they have to fight and die in order to do so.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Sancho Banana posted:

No thanks!

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Lol at the reader's context notes on this.

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a sitting duck.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

imo its fine to dedicate the book to martyrs but lmao people in the replies pointing out that the page that the dedication is written on has weird folds that dont show up on the page before or after it. fold that you would expect from a piece of paper folded so you could fit it in your pocket

Those replies are weird, because the stuff in the book is completely inoffensive to begin with. If the IDF wanted to fabricate something, there'd be a page saying something like "I dedicate this book to my son, who just recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of his first murder of a Jew"

edit: Wait, it actually is fake? That's so weird, lol. Why fake something that isn't even bad?

One of those things that is very funny in hindsight is the fact that Lucas named the only fat pilot "Porkins"

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 22:13 on Dec 18, 2023

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol i'm exaggerating but i'm going to lose my goddamn mind if i keep reading this poo poo

i had a post where i was talking about looking up Leyb's name and seeing it's also a word for lion and linking it to both Earth's album "The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull" and relating it to Judges, Blood Meridian, and this whole engine of ruin/samson doctrine thing means you still die. Then i read it and i was like jfc this is a hell of a jump man get a grip here.

instead imagine that scene where elane finally finds her boss in the jungle but it's 69-star admiral boss in a tel aviv alley behind starbucks making GBS threads his pamps and talking about the horrors of khamas

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Anyway the point of deterrence is to keep the ability even if you never use it because the other guy is doing the same thing. If anything war is about a gently caress up where one side (or possibly both) misjudged the situation and actual hostilities start.

The Ukrainian war started because the Russians badly misjudged Ukrainian capabilities but continued then in Russia’s favor because the West misjudged Russia.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Ringo Roadagain posted:

imo its fine to dedicate the book to martyrs but lmao people in the replies pointing out that the page that the dedication is written on has weird folds that dont show up on the page before or after it. fold that you would expect from a piece of paper folded so you could fit it in your pocket

lol holy poo poo you're right. Why would a page of a softcover book have folds like that?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Cpt_Obvious posted:

How the gently caress do you get rid of all your supply ships!? Is there any precedent for this?

They're huge to make and also they were all old as gently caress, they needed replacing but the Navy never got around to it which is hilarious given the US military budget. There's a bunch of fleet readiness videos about the Royal Navy for example and they're just on literal rotations to port - they can't sustain operations for enduring lengths without cycling out other NATO ships.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

lol holy poo poo you're right. Why would a page of a softcover book have folds like that?

Because it was in a pocket five minutes beforehand

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Diet Crack posted:

They're huge to make and also they were all old as gently caress, they needed replacing but the Navy never got around to it which is hilarious given the US military budget. There's a bunch of fleet readiness videos about the Royal Navy for example and they're just on literal rotations to port - they can't sustain operations for enduring lengths without cycling out other NATO ships.

Canada went further in the neoliberal direction - our supply ship isn't a HMCS, it's a leased civilian ship

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

a little something for FF

(nothing graphic)

ResistanceTrench mirror posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)
Israeli tiktok girl video goes wrong after she staying too close to artillery gun

🚩 @ResistanceTrench
(from t.me/ResistanceTrench2/1195, via tgsa)

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

Those replies are weird, because the stuff in the book is completely inoffensive to begin with. If the IDF wanted to fabricate something, there'd be a page saying something like "I dedicate this book to my son, who just recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of his first murder of a Jew"

edit: Wait, it actually is fake? That's so weird, lol. Why fake something that isn't even bad?

Israeli propaganda only really makes sense if you're racist against Palestinians and I think the Israeli's are so deep in their own poo poo that they don't realize how it looks to everyone else.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Canada went further in the neoliberal direction - our supply ship isn't a HMCS, it's a leased civilian ship

That's ADMIRAL McDonald, to you!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Ytlaya posted:

op look at the line saying who that is and what they thought would be a convincing fake. it being anything other than deeply stupid would be weird

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Comrade Koba posted:

a little something for FF

(nothing graphic)

(from t.me/ResistanceTrench2/1195, via tgsa)

I'm Senior Major Extra Sergeant Joanna Be'er Sheva, and this is Traumatic Brain Injury *Jackass Guitar Chords*

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Sancho Banana posted:

What a loving crybaby lol

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1736734700603916384?t=AchzwRvV072oJp5IMGpSuA&s=19

you can't make this poo poo up:

lobster shirt editing out the guys linkedin

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 22:59 on Dec 18, 2023

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

He's like a parody of an Israeli

e: ik editing out screenshot of linkedin.

Tech startup, entrepreneur, and a gay soy nazi.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:01 on Dec 18, 2023

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Sancho Banana posted:

Jerry Seinfeld has reportedly landed in Israel to "show solidarity"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1736753116995850669?t=Jt3P5QuvM5CrIrSkzdAkKQ&s=19

Comedians in Cars Getting Qassamed

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Owlbear Camus posted:

I'm Senior Major Extra Sergeant Joanna Be'er Sheva, and this is Traumatic Brain Injury *Jackass Guitar Chords*

Yeah, she had to have been f'ed up from that even if it was the pressure wave from a training round.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

hadji murad posted:

lol

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
uh his name is in the tweet not sure what you're trying to protect. its easy to google it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in the future i would liek to request that we not post other social media accounts of random israeli soldiers, thank you

hadji murad posted:

hahaha

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, she had to have been f'ed up from that even if it was the pressure wave from a training round.

The whole point of training rounds is that they have the same ballistics, and so the charges are the same, so she's just as hosed as if it was a single bag pushing any kind of shell.

It's saluting blanks that are half charges - and black powder - and you can tell because they have a different flash, louder report and more smoke - which is why they're used for gun salutes.

So, in conclusion, that's a TBI.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

so should I not post that guy's weird tourism video titled "Don't go to Israel"

it's got this very helpful information

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

You can see how hard the wave hits her.

That she was standing up on the berm, in line with the muzzle brake, made this about as bad as it could be unless she was standing directly in front Sepoy Mutiny style.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Frosted Flake posted:

The whole point of training rounds is that they have the same ballistics, and so the charges are the same, so she's just as hosed as if it was a single bag pushing any kind of shell.

It's saluting blanks that are half charges - and black powder - and you can tell because they have a different flash, louder report and more smoke - which is why they're used for gun salutes.

That was my general point, it didn't matter the munition, the pressure wave that was hitting her was doing the damage. It looked pretty bad as well.

I got to wonder how many of these people are constantly on some type of mind altering substance, Ketamine?

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Dec 19, 2023

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Frosted Flake posted:

I think you need a B to get TBI

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Ardennes posted:

That was my general point, it didn't matter the munition, the pressure wave that was hitting her was doing the damage. It looked pretty bad as well.

I got to wonder how many of these people are constantly on some type of mind alternating substance, Ketamine?

dont need ketamine to be deluded and/or dumb

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Frosted Flake posted:

e: ik editing out screenshot of linkedin.

:jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lobster shirt posted:

in the future i would liek to request that we not post other social media accounts of random israeli soldiers, thank you

hosed up. now hamas will never obtain his assassination coordinates