Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

davidbix posted:

Guessing he deleted this because Bischoff wasn't referring to his work ethic and that should have been discernible from the context?

You again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Tokiko Kirihara's height on cagematch is listed as 5' 6" (168 cm)

:stare:

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Does "lazy" not imply poor work ethic?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Yes

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
wow a mask off moment

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bryan Altrightverez and Dave Maskoff here

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/kikutarosan/status/1736757745683218516

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Jerusalem posted:

Tokiko Kirihara's height on cagematch is listed as 5' 6" (168 cm)

:stare:

TBF, Mei is a tiny goblin who is shorter than nearly everyone and will bask in the very few situations where she's not. Like that time against Shoko.

Also TBF, a lot of joshi are just really short even when compare to what average would be for Japan; when Haru and Runa debuted for TJPW, I was amused by the fact that they're as tall or taller than like half the roster and they are literal children.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Going through Kikutaro's tweets this is exceptionally funny.

https://twitter.com/kikutarosan/status/1694313052282421379?t=9w8e6wocJZ2fdh6ngXcbhQ&s=19

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

TBF, Mei is a tiny goblin who is shorter than nearly everyone and will bask in the very few situations where she's not. Like that time against Shoko.

Well if she's taller than a kaiju she can't be that short. :colbert:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Hammerstone coming off like a baby? What a surprise! Getting mad because a promotion that does 100 views on youtube said you were bad in a DM to someone unrelated is probably part of the reason no one will hire him.

https://twitter.com/alexhammerstone/status/1736745622370488676

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

i am in court to find solace that the person who has done crimes against me will receive retribution. i take a deep breath, sigh, and look towards the jury box. there is kikutaro in full mask. i sleep well that night for the first time in years

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/DomMysterio35/status/1736819929947476283?t=2_a258LRtNXvcEdvDW8Dnw&s=19

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol oh no

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dom is banned from Collision.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

get his rear end dom lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the best part about tweets like that is you never know which one is actually going to cause him to work himself into a shoot

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

get his rear end dom lol

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Orange Carlisle posted:

the best part about tweets like that is you never know which one is actually going to cause him to work himself into a shoot

the whole big jok is Punk keeps shooting on and attacking people but we've also seen him shoot as a shooter leading to

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dom gonna be bumping a thread soon

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lid posted:

the whole big jok is Punk keeps shooting on and attacking people but we've also seen him shoot as a shooter leading to

someone break this down for me. I know it's bad but I don't know why it's bad.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

he's too stiff for how little power is being produced

he needs to loosen up and turn his body more so he can lead with that jab from southpaw and step in with his right to close the distance with that uppercut. he's using his shoulders to move too much

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

of course he also has a bad hip so that kinda limits how you move a bit

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

of course he also has a bad hip so that kinda limits how you move a bit

seems like you shouldn't get into mma with a bad hip

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The koala over the AEW logo :lol:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Lid posted:

Rock 'em Sock 'em CM

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Shard posted:

someone break this down for me. I know it's bad but I don't know why it's bad.

On top of everything to do with his hips are facing the wrong direction he's throwing via vis arm at full length and using at best his elbow to generate power, in addition he's too far away when an upper ut requires you step into it if thrown at range.

Here are examples of what it should look like if throwing from a distance

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Also as Mike Tyson said about his insane power he visualised and aimed the fist going past the head, as seen in the previous gif the hit occurs but the arm keeps moving following through. Punk is aiming to just touch them where he should be trying to hit through them and thus loses all momentum.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

so much of effective punching is moving the energy from your trunk, to your shoulders, and finally to your arms. throwing those full on punches with your elbows against a trained fighter guarding is just gonna break something in your arm

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
CM Punk throwing punches like a loving Mortal Kombat character lol

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dom is now my favorite, sorry all other wrestlers

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will never watch WWE again but I will concede that Dom has eventually passed the test with flying colors

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrobably not the worst wrestler in the company anymore, and he's gotten some legit laughs outta me in some of the clips that make it to me

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

oh my god

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
:five:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Art

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Shard posted:

seems like you shouldn't get into mma with a bad hip

The guy was, by the standards of any combat and contact sport, the age of Methuselah going into it. I'm happy for him that he got to live out his dream, and later on get his bollocks smooshed by Satoshi Kojima, but, like, someone really needed to sit him down at some point and say "look mate, you know it's not going to work out, right?"