Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
feels like a lot of labour went into that work of art and you guys just pan it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
It reminds me of the babe

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

maybeadracula posted:

It reminds me of the babe

Pray tell, which babe does it's visage stir within your memories?

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

mediaphage posted:

feels like a lot of labour went into that work of art and you guys just pan it

Just spreading awareness that this sort of thing will get you pushed from the fold.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
How cool (or uncool) would i be to post some awful work my old boss has been doing for the past few months? I'll post it without links back to avoid poop touching, obviously

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Shoehead posted:

How cool (or uncool) would i be to post some awful work my old boss has been doing for the past few months? I'll post it without links back to avoid poop touching, obviously

:justpost:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Shoehead posted:

HOOK IT TO MY VEINS

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Shoehead posted:

Oh hell yes let's gooooooo

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Shoehead posted:

I’ve been following your previous job in the “stupid poo poo your work does” thread, so I’m down for the tasteless tattoos crossover.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It is difficult to fathom how your previous boss functions as a multicellular organism much less as a tattooist.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

So proud of this thread title.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Crab Dad posted:

So proud of this thread title.

:hfive: thread naming buddy. Mine also involved vaginas.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Lol fair enough, I didn't know people outside that thread and the piercing one knew about my old boss. I was gonna preface this by posting one of her good tattoos but you know what that fucker cost me 7k in back taxes this year so you're all just getting the shite ones. I only regret, that because most of the staff were afraid of the shop's reputation suffering, that we deleted most of the truely shite tattoos she's posted in the last few year (and didn't discover we were all doing it independantly of each other). Going to her is like flipping a coin atm, you are either going to get an almost perfect photocopy of the reference you sent (and nothing more) or she's tired or mad or something and wont bother and will bang out some snakepit shite in an hour.

Of course then there's the odd time she'll photograph... nothing..

And then the actual thing I came to post today, her incredible rendition of the cover of Rumours

https://i.imgur.com/JUrnxt1.mp4

I've nothing else for the moment, usually as soon as something bad goes up a friend will link me it :v: but I haven't had the thought to screenshot the stories.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Wait is his cock out, and is that the only album cover tattoo where someone's cock is out?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Mick Fleetwood broke a toilet chain and wore it between his legs, apparently for loving ages

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Wait is his cock out, and is that the only album cover tattoo where someone's cock is out?

Nirvana

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Baron von Eevl posted:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Got it, wasn't familiar enough with the cock-like details on the cover and the tattoo is badly done.

I meant tattooed on that guy's body, which is covered in tattoos of extremely basic album covers.

edit abbey road but they're all hanging brain would be a pretty incredible tattoo

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

didn’t RHCP do that?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Subjunctive posted:

didn’t RHCP do that?

i dont think it was an album cover but they used to play shows wearing nothing but tube socks covering their dongs

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

there was an EP (random link)

https://store.rare-t.com/products/r...stom-frame/Gold

socks though, yeah

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Subjunctive posted:

there was an EP (random link)

https://store.rare-t.com/products/r...stom-frame/Gold

socks though, yeah

I’m not even a huge fan but for $200…

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
No Love Deep Web by Death Grips has a full-on nude boner on the cover.

I vote he gets a tattoo of that next!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Carnivorous Erection by Regurgitate.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

There's some Bonehunter albums, but the erection is on a bearman. Or are we talking photographs only? Because in that case the only other I can think of is that Nigel Peppercock album named something like Fresh White Reboks Kicking Your rear end.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
the album artwork for anaal nathrakh's endarkenment album has a pretty wangy cover. nsfw obviously.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
I went looking for that one concert shot of a guy in corpsepaint with his tiny wiener hanging out but apparently that's just a thing that you do in Black Metal bands??

https://isleyunruh.com/top-5-best-black-metal-cover-photo-cock-shots/

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Takes No Damage posted:

I went looking for that one concert shot of a guy in corpsepaint with his tiny wiener hanging out but apparently that's just a thing that you do in Black Metal bands??

https://isleyunruh.com/top-5-best-black-metal-cover-photo-cock-shots/

as a black metal afficionado, i can tell you hanging dong is a proud tradition of ours

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Large Testicles posted:

as a black metal afficionado, i can tell you hanging dong is a proud tradition of ours

If you can't rock out with your cock out, is it even really metal?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchesCirclejerk/comments/18khpqn/you_bumped_into_him_and_spilled_his_beer_what_do/

Dunno how to grab the vid directly, so have a reddit link. I didn't even notice the tattoo until I watched it a second time, but I feel he belongs here.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Watch dudes are almost as weird/crazy as horse girls

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Macksy posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchesCirclejerk/comments/18khpqn/you_bumped_into_him_and_spilled_his_beer_what_do/

Dunno how to grab the vid directly, so have a reddit link. I didn't even notice the tattoo until I watched it a second time, but I feel he belongs here.

Well that's just weapons-grade body dysmorphia right there.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The scream was honest.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Macksy posted:

His face tells me every waking moment is pure agony

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hell, same

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That guy has spent a lot of money on dubious surgical techniques (and a hell of a synthol injections) and if he's happy, good for him. Still looks like a freak.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Macksy posted:

That was a very intense pity experience.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Kwyndig posted:

That guy has spent a lot of money on dubious surgical techniques (and a hell of a synthol injections) and if he's happy, good for him. Still looks like a freak.

He is not happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
He is pathologically incapable of being happy about his body, that's why he looks like that.