Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

And follow it up immediately with a defensive three seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
You probably don't want to give up 60%+ shooting to a team with Booker and Durant.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Haha this suns hype guy keeps trying to get the crowd to be more enthused. I'm sorry suns fans I don't think you heard me! I said louder! Are you listening suns fans? Louder! I can't hear you! Let's get louder! I said louder! I still can't hear you!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Algund Eenboom posted:

Haha this suns hype guy keeps trying to get the crowd to be more enthused. I'm sorry suns fans I don't think you heard me! I said louder! Are you listening suns fans? Louder! I can't hear you! Let's get louder! I said louder! I still can't hear you!

I've been to some very loud and good suns games in the sense that the crowd was super into it (Kerr is right that ALL Suns games are loud but sometimes it's fake noise), also games where everyone went home at halftime. Although I guess it's better than my Diamondbacks experience where the crowd cleared out after the third inning.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Hats off to the NBA.com guy who does the top ten plays voiceover with "Jalen - sailin '- and impalin'"

Honestly I didn't count on last year's "Jaden Ivey's got a hobby...it's dunkin on Yuta Watanabe" would still be moseying around in my head a whole season later but here we are

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Free Daniel Gafford.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rick posted:

Free Daniel Gafford.

KD just freed him from this mortal coil

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Keving durant

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Rick posted:

I've been to some very loud and good suns games in the sense that the crowd was super into it (Kerr is right that ALL Suns games are loud but sometimes it's fake noise), also games where everyone went home at halftime. Although I guess it's better than my Diamondbacks experience where the crowd cleared out after the third inning.

In fairness i would also have trouble maintaining my enthusiasm if i was within single digits of the wizards

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Algund Eenboom posted:

In fairness i would also have trouble maintaining my enthusiasm if i was within single digits of the wizards

can confirm

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

God i would loving LOVE if anyone drove from the 405 onto the 5 as quickly as the cars in the blazers scoreboard race do, but i guess preprogrammed computer renderings know how to merge better than the average portland driver

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Happy that scoot is improoving

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Algund Eenboom posted:

Happy that scoot is improoving

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
It's really hard for me to gauge how good or bad this Portland team is defensively because I cannot see past how much better they look from the last couple years which is pretty much all I care about

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Ayton should have called timeout

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://x.com/ryb_311/status/1736579448844009808

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

big fan of the Pacers kid who got on the big screen with his dad, with christmas effects that made his dad look like Santa, and immediately went to mimic choking him. but he couldn't finish choking him, because the special effects then made the kid look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer or an elf or some poo poo and he started lmbo'ing himself. pure joy

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Scottie Barnes looking very nice.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this wolves/heat game is some trash rear end sloppy basketball

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

border control under estimated how many Hornets they needed to send back.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
I don't know about this strategy of passing the ball directly to Charlotte players every other time down the court.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Aye Doc posted:

this wolves/heat game is some trash rear end sloppy basketball

Would love to know why the Wolves seemed obsessed with cross court lobs.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Azathoth posted:

additionally has rudy been doing that "throw the ball at the very top of the backboard to try for the bank shot" thing for a while? hideous

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Azathoth posted:

I'd love to know why Miami's G League team is in South Dakota

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Every Raptor not named Barnes is offended at the suggestion that they grab a rebound

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Eratik posted:

I don't know about this strategy of passing the ball directly to Charlotte players every other time down the court.

Eratik posted:

Every Raptor not named Barnes is offended at the suggestion that they grab a rebound

Raptors look like poo poo :(

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Man looks like it might be a rough game for the Wolves

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Aye Doc posted:

additionally has rudy been doing that "throw the ball at the very top of the backboard to try for the bank shot" thing for a while? hideous

I have no idea what the gently caress that was. Seems like it's open mic night for the Timberwolves, everyone's trying out new material.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

That Wolves run was really really needed

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raptors should start blood doping or maybe even just drink some coffee before the game.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the saggier his sweats and the floppier his shoes, the more powerful tyler herro becomes i guess

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Will_Gottlieb/status/1736923072475644324

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i love how hype referees get when theyre about to make the shittiest offensive foul call of their lives

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/TrustSwisho/status/1736921250050847218

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

:vince:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

That might have been the worst shot from I've ever seen on that Gobert jumper

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
dont fuckin blow this bulls

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004