Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Escape From Noise posted:

Don't get stuck in a lava flow CV.

Also, when you think about it, magma is kinda like mountain piss.

I'm fine - the Oslo region used to be a volcano field, but it's been about 250 milion years. Icelandic is a weird old uncle of Norwegian and we feel a certain brotherhood with them, but I'm a long flight away from Reykjavik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

redshirt posted:

It won't be me.

It can never be me.

look, i gotta kick someone's rear end..

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
One time I had sex in the backseat of my dads car in an Applebees parking lot and she was on her period and I whipped off with one of my socks when we were done but I left the bloody sock in the car and the next day my dad asked me if my foot was okay and I didn’t know what he was talking about and that’s pretty close to getting beat up at chilis

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

its_my_birthday posted:

And I’ve had a wary vibe the past few days

You probably dodged a bullet honestly. Dating nurses and doctors is challenging at best.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

its_my_birthday posted:

She cancelled on me 2 nites in a row. I’m throwing in the towel. RIP dreams of bein a trophy husband lol.

I think I went from the potential relationship material pile to the hookup-discard pile the moment we boned. I got bone-zoned.

That sucks, man :(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

look, i gotta kick someone's rear end..

Just pencil us in if you must

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

he dead :(

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

its_my_birthday posted:

One time I had sex in the backseat of my dads car in an Applebees parking lot and she was on her period and I whipped off with one of my socks when we were done but I left the bloody sock in the car and the next day my dad asked me if my foot was okay and I didn’t know what he was talking about and that’s pretty close to getting beat up at chilis

:laffo:

video unrelated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjOKti90xQA

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

he dead :(

i know, i am very sad about it :(

but now he will be reunited with cheddar the dog (also dead)

e:

one of the snowplough/gritters round here is named Spreddie Van Halen :lmao:

Ruby Gloom fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Dec 19, 2023

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

46 new posts for me to read and they're all about piss :staredog:

Just want you to know Dorkus that after I read your post I haven't laughed that hard in months

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I need to listen to more Danny Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1okqvhq7ZaI

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

i know, i am very sad about it :(

but now he will be reunited with cheddar the dog (also dead)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
A brief glimpse into how fartknocker's weird mind goes from point A to point Z: All the talk of piss the last few pages made me think of how a bunch of people use "piss" as a synonym for beer, which somehow made my mind think of other alcohols, which made me think of songs about alcohol, specifically this awesome live one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zEZriQOA2o

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
She text me about tomorrow just now. Like she’s cancelled 2 nightz in a row. I should just ignore it right. I get that she had to work tonight but I mean it was just gonna be to get coffee and walk her dog which she does anyway before work. Idk man I get wanting time to yourself too but I was already mentally done as of tonight. Idk if I wanna deal with a possible 3rd cancellation in a row lol.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
Yeah I’m gonna ignore it

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
Im not gonna block her or anything weird but I’ll delete so I go back to not having her number lol

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Counterpoint: I've cancelled two days in a row and not meant anything by it; sometimes things just line up weird.

But I don't know what the vibes are like here.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
Got more beers and another black and mild and a busy day at work tomorrow

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Computer viking posted:

Counterpoint: I've cancelled two days in a row and not meant anything by it; sometimes things just line up weird.

But I don't know what the vibes are like here.

:hai:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I mean, she cancelled twice in a row, but then reached out to set up another thing

I think just totally ghosting for that is a bit much, might be a different thing if she had just completely ignored your messages and then texted you acting like nothing happened

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

but honestly if that situation is too much for you, you probably don't want to date a doctor lol

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

AS A LADY..

if she's trying to set something up, then yeah she's still interested and stuff probably just got a bit busy for her :shrug:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzY-iO7Evs

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
My feelings are hurt okay lol. She last worked thursday and was off til tonight. we had our second date Friday and she basically kicked me out of her bed which goin to was mostly her suggestion then ghosted me all day Saturday then cancelled Sunday and then cancelled tonight

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

maybe she got diarrhea and she's just been blasting rear end this whole time but was too embarrassed to tell you

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TIP posted:

maybe she got diarrhea and she's just been blasting rear end this whole time but was too embarrassed to tell you

Diarrhea? That's piss from the butt.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

he shook something loose

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I just want a girl that wants to play quake2 instagib every night. Quake 3 freeze tag would be acceptable but unlike quake 2, quake 3 is not available on the ps4. Quake2 from the comfort of the couch is like 13 year old me in heaven I just need icq and my clan chat irc room

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I played the quake 2 campaign co op with my daughter and that was a real whoa dude moment. They let u do unlimited ammo so ur not fighting over ammo packs and that split screen poo poo was legit like she liked it lol.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I was 24 when my daughter was born and 12 years later i was about the age she is now when I would spend my time playing quake 2 n all sorts of different mods with servers I’d find on gamespy

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

its_my_birthday posted:

I just want a girl that wants to play quake2 instagib every night. Quake 3 freeze tag would be acceptable but unlike quake 2, quake 3 is not available on the ps4. Quake2 from the comfort of the couch is like 13 year old me in heaven I just need icq and my clan chat irc room

just make this your tinder profile and eventually you'll get a bite

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

TIP posted:

just make this your tinder profile and eventually you'll get a bite

Do you have ps4?

Add me

Rocket69Jumper

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I know you already said you don’t want to have sex you don’t have to say it twice

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

its_my_birthday posted:

Do you have ps4?

Add me

Rocket69Jumper

I no longer own a PS4

I do have a quest 2 and also an insane gaming PC that I don't do nearly enough gaming on (I got it for AI work lol but I need to play more games)

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

TIP posted:

I no longer own a PS4

I do have a quest 2 and also an insane gaming PC that I don't do nearly enough gaming on (I got it for AI work lol but I need to play more games)

I think the rerelease of Quake2 might be cross play, baby! Let’s do a goon death match but not like a pity one cause I was sad earlier like a real one if ppl have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This is reminding me I need to delete the dating apps. The no matches thing is making me depressed again