Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

eagles scheme a wr open difficulty impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Cross quotin'

The 7th Guest posted:

the other thing about the pt differential is the eagles will dominate time of possession and then just fart out the end of every drive until the other team comes back

anyway here's the money image

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Going to lol when Tommy loving smoke and mirrors practice squad extrodinare beats this poo poo Eagles team. Twice.

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

davecrazy posted:

Going to lol when Tommy loving smoke and mirrors practice squad extrodinare beats this poo poo Eagles team. Twice.

It’ll be the best part of the season

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Getting smashed by Dominick the Donkey on Christmas

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm so glad Fanatics loving sucks poo poo and didn't send my kelly green Hurts jersey after two months so I canceled it. What a fraud

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm a Tommy Cutlets fan now

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
seriously we abandoned the run again for no reason, refused to throw to aj brown, couldn't make a defensive stop against the unbridled offensive fury of drew loving lock, and lost the game on two interceptions sandwiching a 92 yard 2 minute drill.

you guys have got to have better material than sirianni_crying.jpg, there's so much here and I can't self-hate it all into being myself

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bring back Foles and Pederson

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Eagles deserved to and started to lose the second Joe Buck wouldn't shut up about Big Dom

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

biceps crimes posted:

Eagles and Cowboys both are out in the first round imo

Love that the NFC playoffs is now the 49ers who should obliterate everyone if they’re healthy, the Cowboys and Eagles who can’t beat anyone good, and the complete Chaosball Lions who might get embarrassed in the Wild Card round or inexplicably upset the Niners and end up in the Superbowl.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

you guys have got to have better material than sirianni_crying.jpg

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

shyduck posted:

imagine having a guy who can kick from 60+ in lovely weather and being like "nah chuck it deep"

This and the no call on the dpi for the endzone int has me quite grumpy.

I refuse to accept this is who they are. We’ve seen them play much better than this not that long ago.

Hurts playing through his injuries is killing the team. :(

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Diqnol posted:

what position does he play on the defense

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Love that the NFC playoffs is now the 49ers who should obliterate everyone if they’re healthy, the Cowboys and Eagles who can’t beat anyone good, and the complete Chaosball Lions who might get embarrassed in the Wild Card round or inexplicably upset the Niners and end up in the Superbowl.

Yup. IMO it’s 49ers unless Lions come in hot

AFC feels like Ravens, Miami or Bills. Maybe even Browns. So much more competitive over there

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Diqnol posted:

This and the no call on the dpi for the endzone int has me quite grumpy.

I refuse to accept this is who they are. We’ve seen them play much better than this not that long ago.

Please see my quoted post because they're really not better than this

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CapnAndy posted:

what position does he play on the defense

You may not have noticed but we’re turning the ball over like crazy and 3 and outing quite a lot

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Diqnol posted:

You may not have noticed but we’re turning the ball over like crazy and 3 and outing quite a lot
I have noticed, but I also noticed the Seahawks going 4/5 on 3rd and 10+, including the game winning TD.

The defense is loving gone, at least the offense shows up sporadically.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Jalen Hurts look left challenge when you need 10-15 yards and have 3 time outs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

I have noticed, but I also noticed the Seahawks going 4/5 on 3rd and 10+, including the game winning TD.

The defense is loving gone, at least the offense shows up sporadically.

The extra year really washed up the secondary, it's incredible

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Not that it was amazing before but it was good enough to get them as far as they got

It's just loving horrific now

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

First WIP caller is just spitting fire right now and I'm here for it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

shyduck posted:

First WIP caller is just spitting fire right now and I'm here for it
please tell me he's also angry at the defense

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

please tell me he's also angry at the defense
Yeah went in first on the final Seahawks drive but came around to everybody

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Have faith in the clownball

For it will carry one of these poo poo teams further than it should

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Eagles came out and had that beautiful opening drive

and we never saw that team again

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys

:lmao: even when we poop our pants this division finds a way to poop just as much

God drat I love the NFC East so fuckin much, lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Feels very good to be vindicated on my fire sirriani posts. Actually it feels better than if they would have won the game tbh.

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

shyduck posted:

Eagles came out and had that beautiful opening drive

and we never saw that team again

It's hard to play football when you have the flu covid.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Feels very good to be vindicated on my fire sirriani posts. Actually it feels better than if they would have won the game tbh.
he can stay, everyone coordinator level or lower must go

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

How can I listen to sad Philly fans being sad on the radio/internet etc

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Chillmatic posted:

https://www.audacy.com/stations/94wip

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

A day or two ago I thought that Lurie would have Sirianni on a very short leash going into next season if they go out in the first round. Now I think he's straight up gone if and when it happens.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chillmatic posted:

Audacy app

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

Thanks fellas

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mailata is on and said if one person is off then it can throw off everything

Hurts is losing the locker room

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/LesBowen/status/1736971489545494646?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
This is the first time in maybe a decade I’m looking forward to Giants/Eagles at home.