Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

dril has just announced he is going to post his tweets on Bluesky now too instead of mixing up the content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Bootleg Trunks posted:

all the live action remakes are bad

cinderella was good

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

grittyreboot posted:

It also doubles as a coffin

It can cremate you while sinking as well! Quite efficient really.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

engaging Submerstible mode.. (the driving wheel disappears out of sight and a madcatz controller descends from the ceiling)

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
I'm assuming the Cybertruck can't actually float across any amount or water like a GI JOE vehicle and that lots of Musk stans are going to destroy them immediately and create hilarious, if tragic content.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

erosion posted:

I'm assuming the Cybertruck can't actually float across any amount or water like a GI JOE vehicle and that lots of Musk stans are going to destroy them immediately and create hilarious, if tragic content.

Sure it can't float on the top of a body of water, but that's in the box, old paradigm thinking. Cybertruck disrupts the "floating" narrative by floating at the bottom of bodies of water. That just the kinda of disruptive thinking Cybertuck brings to the market.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Known good person too compare oneself to, a guy who murdered thousands of people over who got the most parades.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Don’t worry, your Cybertruck shoes double as a flotation device

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
"Hey guys, we're gonna catch some bluegill from the cab of my Cybertruck today, don't forget to like and subscribe"

*drives off dock and sinks immediately to bottom of lake, trapped inside a flooded steel coffin with no hope of escape*

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Known good person too compare oneself to, a guy who murdered thousands of people over who got the most parades.
and who is his greatest enemy but the people who tricked him out of 44 bil with no repercussions

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
u guys aren't getting it. you roll the windows up before you go in. that way the truck will bob, but ultimately float, because it's full of air. some people will, inevitably, roll their windows down before trying this with predictable results but that doesn't invalidate the underlying principle

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

erosion posted:

"Hey guys, we're gonna catch some bluegill from the cab of my Cybertruck today, don't forget to like and subscribe"

*drives off dock and sinks immediately to bottom of lake, trapped inside a flooded steel coffin with no hope of escape*

Ironically, the plate glass will not break this time, even when using one of those car glass emergency hammers.
(emergency ball bearings sold separately)

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Golden Bee posted:

Dick Pants was not the star of love guru

yes he was

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

shut the gently caress up

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Musk has pulled the Disney+ app from all Teslas.

Brilliant move, sir. You've decreased the amount of districtions that could lead to a fatal accident.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol why doesn't it come stock like this if he's been planning it for so long

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1575509494510993408?t=rJBGLZZgm4fDxrnhriCtCQ&s=19

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"waterproof enough"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

OhFunny posted:

Musk has pulled the Disney+ app from all Teslas.

Brilliant move, sir. You've decreased the amount of districtions that could lead to a fatal accident.

The Tesla Hoe is mad

https://twitter.com/theteslahoe/status/1736761986824946114?s=46&t=O_6ihmc-D7Z9EEE42NYBYQ

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
there are old ship makers and bold ship makers…

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

do u need both boat and car insurance or is there a package deal for cyber truck owners

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

all insurance is user error

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

blatman posted:

do u need both boat and car insurance or is there a package deal for cyber truck owners

see this is why Tesla conveniently offers its own insurance policies. looks like another W for Elon

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

There isn't a single sinking Cybertruck video that won't be picked over for to find some way to remove blame from the vehicle. Driver had something in the truck bed, user error. Had the wrong wheel covers, user error, etc

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

lmao

https://twitter.com/Cpt_Dirtbag/status/1736821543504662989

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

behind every weirdo libertarian/alt-right account is a man who got absolutely spirit bombed by a lady

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Blarghalt posted:

behind every weirdo libertarian/alt-right account is a man who got absolutely spirit bombed by a lady

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Addendum: if they aren't a guy who got absolutely destroyed in divorce court, they're a deeply insane indian Hindutva or a 60 year old white woman who lives in new york city

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

moist turtleneck posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1575509494510993408?t=rJBGLZZgm4fDxrnhriCtCQ&s=19

He's right

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The Tesla Hoe Vs Cpt. Dirtbag

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Boers before hoers :c00l:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

boers d’vorces

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Boers before hoers :c00l:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar
I want my kids to think only straight thoughts as we careen off a mountain

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

excuse me, my son is also named boert

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

moist turtleneck posted:

That channel is 500m...

Also lmao at putting a stainless steel EV in salt water and hoping it just works out

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Gabagool posted:

what if you could drive your car battery into the ocean?

could find my way to mariana (ah ha, ha hah)

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1736816525036925032

bloodsurf
Sep 20, 2006

Rat Patrol posted:

could find my way to mariana (ah ha, ha hah)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
lol at Jay driving like an old lady reading a pill bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Leno coasting through a red light, while cars pile up around him:

“Cars are his thing, just let him have this.”