Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Incredible :lol:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1736755847114666285?s=20

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

:boom:

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

lol

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
How did CJ Perry get an infection? Did she say? That is so hosed up. I hope “surgery” is not nearly as bad as I fear it is.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

fart blood posted:

How did CJ Perry get an infection? Did she say? That is so hosed up. I hope “surgery” is not nearly as bad as I fear it is.

I don't think she ever actually said. Some comments I've seen on news sites have speculated that it looks similar to what happens with a brown recluse spider bite, but as far as I know she hasn't said what caused it.

E: for those wondering just how bad her infection is: I won't post the pics of her finger that she took and put on social media, but basically the middle finger on her right hand is horribly swollen up and discolored (the skin around the first joint of her finger is almost blackened, which is definitely not a good sign at all). She also posted an image of a nasty red patch on the inside of her upper right arm. Basically whatever happened to her, it's required her to undergo emergency surgery, and there's more than a few scary implications for her because of that. :(

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Dec 19, 2023

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

lmao

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

fart blood posted:

Likely a brown recluse spider bite. Those can get infected so easily and can end up so nasty.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The Undertaker has been banned from Velocity

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Punk might actually be able to beat up the undertaker, but would also break both arms and dislocate his hip in the process

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
If I had to see it, you do too :colbert:

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1736750762779144686

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Vikingo coming out in Grinch outfit. So eerie what kind of a warped guy does that

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 15 minutes!

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Lmao I'm back to loving CM Punk, what a loon

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
CM Punk seems like the kind of guy that would meltdown tremendously if he got called by Longmont Potion Castle.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Are there any stories of CM Punk winning fights? Not Punk jumping people when they went with HR or getting pulled off Jungle Boy as soon as it started, but Punk getting into an actual fistfight where Punk wasn't humiliated?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gonzo McFee posted:

Are there any stories of CM Punk winning fights? Not Punk jumping people when they went with HR or getting pulled off Jungle Boy as soon as it started, but Punk getting into an actual fistfight where Punk wasn't humiliated?

Depending on who you ask uhhhhh he had a draw with Teddy Hart in TNA. But then if you ask other people Teddy wiped the floor with him so YMMV

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gonzo McFee posted:

if you eliminate the fights he won, no

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

forkboy84 posted:

Depending on who you ask uhhhhh he had a draw with Teddy Hart in TNA. But then if you ask other people Teddy wiped the floor with him so YMMV

All the actual eye witnesses for that fight say Teddy whooped Punk and it would have been worse if Sabu of all people hadn't broken it up.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

CombineThresher posted:

All the actual eye witnesses for that fight say Teddy whooped Punk and it would have been worse if Sabu of all people hadn't broken it up.

Sadly it took Sabu six attempts before he managed to break it up without falling over.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Sadly it took Sabu six attempts before he managed to break it up without falling over.

Gotta make it look real

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I do remember Punk wanted to fight Chris Brown after he beat up Rihanna, but I don't think that ever went any further than Brown saying "who are you", so there's that

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/johnnygargano/status/1736958497911132500

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’ll never understand people who buy toys and keep them in the package. You have a spider-man with 800 points of articulation, open that bitch up!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 15 minutes!

Sandman McMahon posted:

I’ll never understand people who buy toys and keep them in the package. You have a spider-man with 800 points of articulation, open that bitch up!

theyre hosed up freaks

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sandman McMahon posted:

i buy things to play with them or to display them. if it articulates it's for play. If it don't it's a knick knack for the knick knack shelf.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
As an adult man I feel most at home at the toy store, so I turned my home into a toy store. Please don't read anything into this.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

theyre hosed up freaks

The numbers don't lie

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Sandman McMahon posted:

I think they are hoping for that resale value where a mint could pay off a kids college tuition.I remember the comic variant cover days.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I bought the heels and faces set of figures because it had a lot of cool ones in it and I’ve kept them in the packaging because it’s all done like the 90s Hasbro figures. The art is fun. Maybe one day I’ll break em out if I can do so without ripping up the art too much or something.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

CombineThresher posted:

I vaguely remember a Dark Side episode where some dude was getting gang beat and outta nowhere Sabu comes and just cleans house.

Now I want a Meng/Sabu team - Do it Tony

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Ganso Bomb posted:

I bought the heels and faces set of figures because it had a lot of cool ones in it and I’ve kept them in the packaging because it’s all done like the 90s Hasbro figures. The art is fun. Maybe one day I’ll break em out if I can do so without ripping up the art too much or something.

i saw a random video where a dude used moisture from the back to take a clamshell off of a hot wheels. maybe that's the answer: getting into customizing hot wheel

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/RealDDP/status/1737495542379188517

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/YXNGGH0ST/status/1737642534753501606