Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

RIP Syndrome posted:

I'm already seeing articles about how Yemen's blockade will cause more inflation and make your grocery bills go up, citizen

inflation becomes real again when we can blame it on a geopolitical foe. Wasn't it putin's inflation or putin's gas hike or something for a bit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

are non US empire press actually calling it a genocide ? not being snarky just curious

No. It's either "the Hamas-Israel war" or "the war in the Middle East". Now "Prime Minister concerned that Houthis are attacking our ships"

Edit: Misread that. Non-US but not Non-US empire.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s crazy it’s called a war when Gaza is literally an occupied territory

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

RIP Syndrome posted:

No. It's either "the Hamas-Israel war" or "the war in the Middle East". Now "Prime Minister concerned that Houthis are attacking our ships"

Edit: Misread that. Non-US but not Non-US empire.

not in canada; as always we're just doing the same poo poo the usa is doing on a delayed timeline while calling it the israel-hamas war

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

FuzzySlippers posted:

Does the IDF even try to get them to leave their cell phones at home? I know that used to be a thing.

How are they gonna get their pizza rations without a phone

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
maybe next time some hostages escape they should disguise themselves as pizza delivery drivers

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

remembers folks, israel has an indisputable right to exist based on historical evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYLNCcLfIkM

he said this again last week though tbf his brain is bad

He's feeling it in this clip lol. He thinks he looks sooo presidential doing this absurd posturing and head tilting

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
if Hitler 2 didn’t exist it would be necessary to create him

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

maybe next time some hostages escape they should disguise themselves as pizza delivery drivers

instead of shirts they should have taken off their pants and shown they were wearing diapers

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
https://twitter.com/ppmcderm/status/1736858797954793703?s=20

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
"President Herzog: We're ready for another humanitarian pause in order to enable the release of hostages"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1737117826094420333?t=CCrWyyQGDJScUOAOZonG5A&s=19

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

"President Herzog: We're ready for another humanitarian pause in order to enable the release of hostages"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1737117826094420333?t=CCrWyyQGDJScUOAOZonG5A&s=19

Israel’s jails are full of children and they arrested and can no longer hold.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Dokapon Findom posted:

He's feeling it in this clip lol. He thinks he looks sooo presidential doing this absurd posturing and head tilting

It is pretty great that even during his "prime" he was repeating himself.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ardennes posted:

It is pretty great that even during his "prime" he was repeating himself.

too many late nights with corn pop

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
aljazeera confirming what brother Sancho posted, Israel's president wants to surrender

=====

https://x.com/aja_egypt/status/1737114689883250774?s=46

uhhhh theres no 'truce' bitch, permanent ceasefire and withdrawal, final offer.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/LahavHarkov/status/1737097258292646279?s=20

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
That cartoon of the ‘Scheming Sinwar’ looks alot more like Qassem Suleimani, then again I dont think whoever drew that could tell.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al-Saqr posted:

aljazeera confirming what brother Sancho posted, Israel's president wants to surrender

=====

https://x.com/aja_egypt/status/1737114689883250774?s=46

uhhhh theres no 'truce' bitch, permanent ceasefire and withdrawal, final offer.

we did a genocide and youve defeated our military in every engagement.......truce????

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

lol Ben looks more and more disheveled in every photo that's taken of him.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

This loving bastard had a meltdown that Canada voted in favour of the limp dick UN call for a ceasefire and has spent the last week talking about how scared he is that calls for an end to Israel means the destruction of every Jew ever.

How many more dead kids, Anthony Housefucker? How many more dead kids before you consider Palestinians as actual living breathing humans and not just meatshields for perfidious hamas?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

The Ministry of Defense opposes informing recruits about the preservation of their sperm, bereaved families attack

https://m.knesset.gov.il/news/pressreleases/pages/press19.12.23n.aspx

quote:

The health committee discussed today (Tuesday) the law regarding the usage of the sperm of a deceased person. Acting chairman of the committee, Merav Ben Ari (Yesh Atid [her party]) emphasized the importance of the law to bereaved families, and her commitment to continue promoting it.

Natalie Barda, from the casualties branch of the IDF, said that since the outbreak of hostilities 47 IDF casualties underwent sperm harvesting, of which 37 were single. Proffesor Talia Elder-Geva, Director of the Fertility Department at the Ministry of Health, added that 12 additional citizens underwent a similar procedure.

Eran Yosef, a representative of the Legal Bureau at the Ministry of Defense, strongly opposed the clause that would require the IDF to provide written information on the subject to every recruit. "The IDF will act like any other institution, but it isn't appropriate to notify the recruits about what the options are in the case of death. And it's not appropriate for there to be separate treatment for soldiers." Bereaved mothers who were included in the discussion harshly attacked this position and accused him of opacity and of disrespect for the sacrifice of soldiers. Michal Waldiger (religious Zionism [her party]) also expressed opposition to the opinion of the Ministry of Defense, and Tzvika Hauser, one of the initiators of the law, offered to meet directly with the Minister of Defense in order to change his position on the matter, since his representatives "are wrong, and are now in the dark." Merav and Menashe Ram, the parents of Omri who was murdered in the Nova incident and whose sperm was kept, called out in a broken voice to make the procedure easier - and not more difficult.

Dr Tamar Kalhora, the representative of the Ministry of Justice, brought up the deceased's inheritance, and that a child born from the deceased's sperm will be considered his heir - and not of the deceased's parents.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

That cartoon of the ‘Scheming Sinwar’ looks alot more like Qassem Suleimani, then again I dont think whoever drew that could tell.

Soleimani laughing from beyond the grave as his enemies all shoot themselves repeatedly in the dicks

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sancho Banana posted:

The Ministry of Defense opposes informing recruits about the preservation of their sperm, bereaved families attack

Where ever he is, Eli is sweatin

and not because of the usual reasons either

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
reading about the Soviet Navy and Admiral Gorshkov identified that the US Sixth Fleet has always been a tool for threatening Arab national liberation movements since 1946

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

reading about the Soviet Navy and Admiral Gorshkov identified that the US Sixth Fleet has always been a tool for threatening Arab national liberation movements since 1946

RUSI posted a pod about him the other day. there's a transcript https://rusi.org/podcasts/talking-strategy/episode-13-sergey-gorshkov-architect-soviet-navy

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

FuzzySlippers posted:

Like Warren Buffet America gorges on all this wealth because it can and not because it needs to.

imperialism, my goon

the entire point of all this poo poo is that the rich get to acquire more capital at less cost, it isn't "bad wiring" of people because it has consistently happened throughout history with many different examples.

and given the current structures in place and economic organization, yes, the average American would suffer a hit on their quality of life for a while if suddenly a social revolution was manifested into being there. Without sourcing international sweatshop labor, prices of many many consumer goods would be far more expensive, for example.

quote:

The reason America has any degree of comfort is not a direct resource transfer from the global periphery

And this is simply not true. Hell, from just my country alone, I can quote at least ten different authors demonstrating multiple examples of how American interests extracted surplus value in advantage.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Sancho Banana posted:

This poo poo is so weird, does this happen anywhere else?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Cold on a Cob posted:

not in canada; as always we're just doing the same poo poo the usa is doing on a delayed timeline while calling it the israel-hamas war

More like Liberal member of Parliament Anthony House(Beep), amirite?

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

FuzzySlippers posted:

Let me state this empire wealth poo poo another way. Warren Buffet does not materially benefit from all his trailer park serfs. Yes, a number somewhere increases but nothing about the money even gives Buffet a bigger yacht. Buffet is not oppressing those people because it improves the quality of his life and he's selfish. He's just doing it because of bad wiring in his head.

When you attempt to apply materialism analysis and conclude "some people are just rotters" you have misunderstood materialism. Consider, would you say the same about racists? "Grand Wizard does not attack black folks to maintain hierarchical dominance. He's just doing it because he's a bad soul."

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

lmao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Palladium posted:

they should just send in every naval asset from every corner of the earth they got while asking "proxies pleeeeeeeeeease"

Imperialismmaster Anthony

I wonder what dross the dry bones guy has been slinging these past months

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/JP_OTG/status/1736896194297684419?t=1I9LwlMt-5FAV0K2s9Ub7A&s=19

Alec Baldwin can't even call for ceasefires on set.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/Ostrov_A/status/1736814566326071340

my hair follicles are hamas

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Forcing men to grow beards? Those bastards.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Is "wearing" a beard just an expression I'm not familiar with or does this guy think Hamas forced them to put on fake beards lmao

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Preservation of sperm is gonna be some "bizarre practices of the genocidal Israeli regime" History Channel topic in the year 2080 like all those "Hitler was high on meth!" shows

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Justin Tyme posted:

Preservation of sperm is gonna be some "bizarre practices of the genocidal Israeli regime" History Channel topic in the year 2080 like all those "Hitler was high on meth!" shows

In 2080 the History Channel will be called the "netanyahu channel" and just have tons of documentaries about israel and Hitler 2 just like how in 2000 it was 99% hitler nazi germany content

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Lmao beard torture, good God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wear a beard is kind of archaic but its definitely an expression. also isnt an "islamic style" beard one without the mustache?