Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Wolfsheim posted:

I like Hesse but I can't get into Seeking Derangements after a few attempts, there needs to be some kind of balance to the gay catty riffing or it just spins itself into the aether

It's pretty hit and miss. The eps with guests tend to be the most funny imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if anyone wants a chill movie podcast, generation loss is great and features two hosts from disparate podcasts that i enjoyed before (beep beep lettuce and ballin' out super)

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Seeking Derangements is one of my favorite pods but I agree it's insane to get into it. I'll never forget when Pod about List came on and Jacque was having another meltdown about Ben making fun of him for being braindead from taking 20+ dabs to the head daily and Caleb just said in this confused voice "Wasn't Glen Greenwald on this podcast?"

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Androies posted:

Seeking Derangements is one of my favorite pods but I agree it's insane to get into it. I'll never forget when Pod about List came on and Jacque was having another meltdown about Ben making fun of him for being braindead from taking 20+ dabs to the head daily and Caleb just said in this confused voice "Wasn't Glen Greenwald on this podcast?"

lol incredible

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

it’s a funny show to get into because 1/5 the show is waiting for Jacques to figure out how to join the call and then they bully him until he starts yelling about Cajun / Creole food. I like it.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
bad bunny impersonation is the funniest bit

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofGzlboCl8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklOarklh6o

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Ytlaya posted:

I think Hesse is the only "______ should be fourth mic on Chapo" opinion I agree with. She's the only one who is both funny and has a dynamic that would mesh well with the other Chapos.

Kath Krueger (although it would seem like favoritism)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The fourth seat isn't open, sorry guys.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Keeping a place set at the table with a Juul pod, a glass of milk and a roll of toilet paper

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Heath posted:

Keeping a place set at the table with a Juul pod, a glass of milk and a roll of toilet paper

and chicken tenders from that one place in New Jersey

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It should be a Fiji bottle filled with tap water and I hate myself for knowing this.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

It should be a Fiji bottle filled with tap water and I hate myself for knowing this.

15 half empty bubbly bottles of tap

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Law Cheetah posted:

people trash the movie mindset pods because they're mostly just recaps but i like them

also is it just me or does will love talking about the homoerotic subtext of movies. it seems like its his favorite thing to talk about

understanding movies is when you understand the homoeroticism present in all cinema

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/kdbyproxy/status/1736780354491408541?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

ItohRespectArmy posted:

understanding movies is when you understand the homoeroticism present in all cinema

he's not even wrong, he's just so excited about it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I don’t know my Eric Adams lore but did he suffer a catastrophic head injury at any point in his life that would account for this kind of thing he keeps doing?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

It seems like they switched “major” and “village idiot” in the polls

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

That'd be a pretty mayor mistake to make

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I don’t know my Eric Adams lore but did he suffer a catastrophic head injury at any point in his life that would account for this kind of thing he keeps doing?
It sure seems like he’s always been this way

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Will MENaker
Felix BiederMAN
Matt ChristMAN

Coincidence? Hardly

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

this guy rules. i don’t even know who my mayor is.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
The true anon ep on eric adams is very good

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Adams talks like someone who is out of touch with reality because he was raised in the lap of luxury or became dizzyingly rich at a young age. But neither of those things are true of him, so I have no idea.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Halloween Jack posted:

Adams talks like someone who is out of touch with reality because he was raised in the lap of luxury or became dizzyingly rich at a young age. But neither of those things are true of him, so I have no idea.

He just seems like a loving weirdo.

Like a weird cousin where every conversation is like "Where the gently caress did they get that from?" and you could probably track it down to, like, they follow a specific crunchy anti-vax yogi on instagram so you could theoretically make sense of it but why even bother because there is so much of it.

And then with Adams, it's compounded by the problem of (as I think Will put it) Adams being followed around by like 17 different Rasputin types at all times. So he's got the secret poo poo they don't put on instagram like the special orientation of NYC's ley lines and gemstone deposits that he believes in.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
If the gop or Dems were smart they'd be courting Adams to be their presidential candidate, he's got the juice no one can stop him

Law Cheetah posted:

people trash the movie mindset pods because they're mostly just recaps but i like them

also is it just me or does will love talking about the homoerotic subtext of movies. it seems like its his favorite thing to talk about

Selfish Katherine keeping Will straight, she's gotta go boys!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I actually don't get the "mostly just recaps" criticism because compared to other movie podcasts I've listened to, MM gets way more into actually discussing the themes and backgrounds of the movie instead of just verbally walking me through the plot of a movie I may or may not have seen. Also, all movies are gay.

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

That also describes 100% of movie podcasts, but the chemistry of Will and Hesse makes it better than 95% of movie podcasts.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Matinee posted:

That also describes 100% of movie podcasts, but the chemistry of Will and Hesse makes it better than 95% of movie podcasts.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Love a Seeking Derangements ep, sadly no Jaqcues for that optimal cajun chaos cast.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/joshua-citarella/id1513817688?i=1000639073297

Fat Titty Amber on Josh Citarella’s podcast

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Josh Citronella

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
get his rear end

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

most coherent tweet yet? he's almost rebuilt

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1737582189913497751

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Chapo Trap House: so goddamn cute, rest assured, you poo poo yourself.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
This is the water and this is the well.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
He is going to be so pent up and changed by the world when he gets unleashed

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Post the Christbaby

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Equeen posted: