Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Light Gun Man posted:

he's missed ng his biggest actual market: this thread. if he put up egeez branded crap a nonzero amount of posters would buy some

It’ll go great next to my framed Doobie’s menu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

Do you really want, on casual Friday, to even begin to explain to a coworker your Egeez tee or hoodie?

"what's Egeez? never heard of that brand"

'"That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!"

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

joylessdivision posted:

I still can't get past that he spells in Egeez, and yet pronounces it Iggys.

It hurts my brain :(

and he knows how it should be pronounced, because the slogan is "Oh, geez! It's eGeez!"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

JacquelineDempsey posted:

'"That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!"

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1735657147168346308

I'm glad someone finally has the guts to come out against this whole "freedom of speech" thing.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Knormal posted:

I'm glad someone finally has the guts to come out against this whole "freedom of speech" thing.

Right to post racist, transphobic bullshit? Hell yeah, crucial for society.

Right to post bad reviews of a pizza joint? REGULATION IS NEEDED FOR THIS TERRIBLE DANGER

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Knormal posted:

Mean google reviews are where the line must be drawn, I’m afraid. Anyone who disagrees will meet an entertaging firing squad.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Akratic Method posted:

Right to post racist, transphobic bullshit? Hell yeah, crucial for society.

Right to post bad reviews of a pizza joint? REGULATION IS NEEDED FOR THIS TERRIBLE DANGER

To be fair this is a pretty common conservative view on freedom of speech. Freedom to be a bigot, but capitalism demands that if you take bad about a company wow there needs to be limits here!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
someone pointed out that the article he's linking appears to be a link to an unpublished draft, and when you click it, it thinks you're him coming back to edit it and asks you to log in.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

What is the facial expression that Nathan has in his nazi web site profile pic? I think he gambled and lost with a wet fart

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I don't know if we've covered this one or not but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIVpFLDPdbY

eGeez news show, hosted by the 2x Guinness World Record holder for world's largest Funko Pop collection

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

What is the facial expression that Nathan has in his nazi web site profile pic? I think he gambled and lost with a wet fart

It's called entergagement, sweaty, look it up

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

LvK posted:

2x Guinness World Record holder for world's largest Funko Pop collection

ew lmao

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

LvK posted:

eGeez news show, hosted by the 2x Guinness World Record holder for world's largest Funko Pop collection

I skipped around a bit but this is absolutely abysmal. The sound quality is atrocious and it’s somehow not synced properly. The actual content is a bunch of licensing bullshit that only Nathen pretends to care about.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

LvK posted:

Is that guy wearing a t-shirt of himself?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Escape From Noise posted:

LvK posted:

2x Guinness World Record holder for world's largest Funko Pop collection

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

david_a posted:

I skipped around a bit but this is absolutely abysmal. The sound quality is atrocious and it’s somehow not synced properly. The actual content is a bunch of licensing bullshit that only Nathen pretends to care about.
I listened to the whole thing and could only be amused that a boring guy talking about boring stuff was still closer to being watchable without wanting to die than anything Nathen has ever produced

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

LvK posted:

World Record hoarder for world's largest Funko Pop collection

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Dr. Quarex posted:

I listened to the whole thing and could only be amused that a boring guy talking about boring stuff was still closer to being watchable without wanting to die than anything Nathen has ever produced

:drat:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Imagine all the good we could have done with those boxes.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

#sad #reality

Lol. I love his inability to understand how hashtags work on social media.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I like that he doesn’t have give any ideas (even if they’re bad or whatever) for how the boxes can be used, he’s just asking the void to do his work for him

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

#sad #reality

It’s the hashtag version of old people who think “quotes” just mean “emphasis” and have nothing to do with anyone saying anything.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

ohhh, THAT'S why Nathen paid this guy to do this. Kindred narcissism

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I passed a store like this in Lisbon, and it had crazy frog with his hog

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

LvK posted:

I wonder what it was before it got posted here.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Impressive

Most videos that are published on accident with nonsensical file names get more views faster. Nathan really has found an expert way to dodge the algorithm.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

Most videos that are published on accident with nonsensical file names get more views faster. Nathan really has found an expert way to dodge the algorithm.

The algorithm knows and is protecting people.

Thank gently caress it's using it's powers for good for once.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

MassRafTer posted:

Imagine all the good we could have done with those boxes.

LEAVE COMMENT

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

LvK posted:

Never heard anything more clearly written by ChatGPT.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

#sad #reality

It hurts my loving brain so much

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

LvK posted:

I don’t wonder why this guy is doing it - he probably did it for just enough money to feed his seething Precious Moments for nerds addiction - but as with so much of Nathen’s bullshit: who is this for? Who’s sitting with their cell phone listening to the brickwalled audio going “mmm yes, THE BRAND” and entergaging here?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hasturtium posted:

who is this for? Who’s sitting with their cell phone listening to the brickwalled audio going “mmm yes, THE BRAND” and entergaging here?

Get a load of this non-licensor

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I LOVE BRAND

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh god, Nathen Mazri.com has been redesigned for the umpteenth time and it's even more incomprehensible than ever. It now includes an (auto)biographical-style blog post with the individual parts of the post labaled "INTRO" "BODY" and "CONCLUSION" in bold which I am just going to assume were editing placeholders that he just forgot to take out. I don't think ya'll are ready for Nathen's new nonsensical imaginary business buzzword, BRANDNOMICS.

quote:

Nathen pioneered the first Brandnomix seminar, utilizing video projection mapping to highlight branding's influence on the economy on a micro and macro level called Brandnomics. This event received endorsement from guest of honor, HRH Prince Saud bin Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer and was sponsored by Al Marai, the largest dairy brand, along with JCDecaux Media.

No seriously, this is batshit insane:

quote:

No Conclusion...Still Alive

Destiny is all-knowing!

Nathen’s entire life path in branding and licensing brought him to this golden point exactly, where he discovered the problems and pain of the licensing industry and found a gap to solve intelligently. As of 2022, Nathen embarked on a new disruptive first-mover and start-up, Egeez Technologies, aiming to connect millions of fans with verified global manufacturing licensees of major entertainment properties (Pokémon, Mickey Mouse, Spider Man, One Piece, etc.) directly, at lower prices. The licensing industry is worth $340 billion as of 2023. Fans can discover millions of untapped licensed products online without worrying about counterfeits. Egeez is set to launch soon!

Nathen is a visionary and a problem solver. He just needs The Integrator!

#staytooned

E: Also you can't see it in the quote but he has used MSPaint's pencil drawing tool to circle the words "EEGEEZ TECHNOLOGIES"

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Dec 26, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Anyone looking for a job? If so, you should consider being THE INTEGRATOR:

https://hbr.org/1967/11/new-management-job-the-integrator

This is a Harvard Business Review article hotlinked from Nathen's bio but the bio itself seems to imply that Nathen is in need of someone to fulfill this role for him. Are you a bad enough dude to INTEGRATE Nathen?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
lol lmao

quote:

If you are a fan of something, Nathen would love to get to know you. Fill-out the fun form here and you will receive a cool gift from Egeez App, when it is available, to your same email and get invites to exclusive parties and events.

ARE YOU A FAN OF LITERALLY ANYTHING?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

lol lmao

ARE YOU A FAN OF LITERALLY ANYTHING?

I didn't realize what thread I clicked and initially assumed this was a setup for a new Nathan Fielder show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

quote:

As of 2022, Nathen embarked on a new disruptive first-mover and start-up, Egeez Technologies, aiming to connect millions of fans with verified global manufacturing licensees of major entertainment properties (Pokémon, Mickey Mouse, Spider Man, One Piece, etc.) directly, at lower prices

This is the first time I can recall hearing that Egeez (commit to a single way of capitalizing it Nathen!!!) is supposed to lower prices. I guess through the magic power of being a middleman leech?