Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Dalereed was angrier, and SavageSusie more insane, but you're right that Laz is the most mask off "where's that Eisatzgruppen signup form already?!" of the lot.

Let's be honest, he'd be the guy at the mall trying to get people to sign the form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
It's not even that they hold conflicting opinions, they enjoy the open display of obvious hypocrisy as words may as well mean nothing to a fascist.

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Dec 18, 2023

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Dirt5o8 posted:

It's strange to think his tag line started off as talking about his dear, departed pet cat and morphed over the years into standard CHUDese.
Also the cat was named Cathy or something, only furthering my suspicion of people who give their pets human names.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Lazamataz is the single most repugnant Freeper, and that's saying something.

Centralva is pretty loving bad too

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Poll: Majority of U.S. Young People, 18-24, Want Israel to Be Destroyed

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

I don’t think folks here realize how much young people

Minorities and educated white youth are brainwashed with wokism

Maybe this is a tell

Man when I grew up nobody thought this short of Pete Peters etc
Virtually nobody

Now it’s in the open

Israel is a stand in for western civ and whiteness

And exists in a tuff neighborhood of browns

Hence they must be the bad guy plus they do well so it must be privilege

We have a sickness needed some lead Castor Oil

(No I’m not a dispensationalism fan sorry
Israel is simply more civilized and I know them unlike the stupids here )

37 posted on 12/17/2023, 6:03:06 AM by wardaddy (I have seen true anti semitism is more common in USA than I imagined. A disease in the public mind)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

quote:

To: Uncle Miltie

Vax + fentanyl = deadly.

22 posted on 12/15/2023, 6:18:48 PM by citizen (Put all LBQTwhatever programming on a new subscription service: PERV-TThose look good)

Candy + fentanyl = deadly.

Air + fentanyl = deadly.

Water + fentanyl = deadly.

Dogs + fentanyl = deadly.

Pudding + fentanyl = deadly.

Freep: All those people overdosing on fentanyl would have been fine if the vax hadn't nearly killed them first! Drugs don't kill people, vaccines do!

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Former NFL player calls for racially segregated game to replace Pro Bowl: 'Sick of average white guys'

quote:

To: yesthatjallen

Didn’t white guys invent the game of football? So it’s cultural appropriation for anyone else to play it.

14 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:03:00 PM by Verginius Rufus

quote:

Amazing. The democrats have succeeded in convincing people that segregation is good.

17 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:04:38 PM by Dutch Boy (The only thing worse than having something taken from you is to have it returned broken. )

quote:

Set up an all-black NFL, with ONLY black fans...

And set up an all-white NFL, with ONLY white fans...

Let’s go!

24 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:09:11 PM by freepersup (“Those who conceal crimes are preparing to commit new ones.” ~Vuk Draskovic~)

quote:

To: No name given

I haven’t watched an NFL game since that nappy-headed QB took a knee; with one exception: The Saints vs. Rams playoff game where the refs missed one of the most blatant pass interference infractions ever, which cost the Saints its second Super Bowl appearance.

26 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:10:05 PM by ought-six (Multiculturalism is national suicide, and political correctness is the cyanide capsule. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dhs12345

I’m so old I remember when athletes were expected to look like athletes…no long hair, no dreads, no tats, and no egotistical “Look at me! I’m so good!” showing off. Just tough contests.

27 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:10:12 PM by ProtectOurFreedom (“Occupy your mind with good thoughts or your enemy will fill them with bad ones.” ~ Thomas More)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ought-six

Gives reason to people to believe “there’s a reason the QB is usually a white guy”. Gottsa keep all dem plays in yer head.

But other than that, sure, lets field only-black, only-asian, only-white, only-Samoan teams. Separate leagues, separate stadiums, and keep the cheerleaders racially pure to their teams.

Let’s play this game with college admissions, too.

I be this dude’s accountant is not only white, but Jewish too.

33 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:14:24 PM by TonyinLA (I don't have sufficient information to formulate a reasoned opinion said no lefty ever.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

Wht if we said to them, y’all ain’t good at keeping a family together? Y’all ain’t good at academics? Y’all ain’t good at providing for yourselves. Y’all ain’t good at not breaking the law.

Wonder how that would go down.

35 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:16:00 PM by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

To: Dalberg-Acton

Blacks want whites in concentration camps after they have confiscated our wealth. They only wish to keep the white females out for breeding and sex purposes. Just look at Van Jones’ wife. When black males get wealthy they don’t want a Michelle Obama, they want a Melania. There are a few desirable black women but they are a definite minority.

41 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:21:37 PM by vetvetdoug
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Trailerpark Badass

So segregation rears its ugly head. It has been practiced by all races. So stop demonizing white people. “Playing” football is how many black Americans succeed; however, more and more black Americans are becoming lawyers, doctors, business tycoons, and occupying more useful jobs to the people of our country. It is a shame that the hatred shown by this man is truly destroying him.

46 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:30:47 PM by Machavelli (True God)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Segregation: back to the future.

So, why not have black states, and black cities, and all-black schools at all levels? All-black teams and all-white teams, in all sports? All-black corporations/companies/businesses. No interracial marriages. All-black busing and all-black planes and all-black trains. All-black and all-white parks and all-black/all-white theme parks. All-black Hollywood/all-black movies/all-black TV shows... oh, wait... that’s already happening.

The possibilities boggle the mind.

62 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:46:56 PM by adorno (CCH)

quote:

Hahahaha. Wow. Just wow. If you’re a black guy, you can just be openly racist, and everyone says, ‘that’s ok. Black people can’t be racist’.

Well, since he opened the door, let’s take a look. White would probably have an advantage at coach. Numerous experienced successful coaches: Andy Reid, Belichick, Doug Pederson. Black has some choices, I’d probably take Demeco Ryans for the good job he’s doing at Houston. Still, advantage White.

QB: This could be a toss-up. Numerous great QBs for each team. I’d say slight edge to Black, as I think Mahomes is the best QB.

RB: I’ll give the edge to White with McCaffrey.

WR: Solid edge Black. Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown, CeeDee Lamb.

TE: Edge White. Travis Kelce, George Kittle.

O-Line: Edge White. I’d just start the Eagles O-line.

Defense: Edge Black. Both teams have good pass rushers. Black has more speed, talent in the back 7.

Special teams: Edge White.

I think it would be a very competitive game. White would want to run the ball. Control the clock. White running game vs. Black run defense; that’s where I’d attack if I was the White coach.

Black would want to attack the White corners, trying for big plays. They’d have to be aggressive, as their kicking game would be weak.

I’d probably make Black a 3-4 point favorite based on their defensive advantage.

74 posted on 12/19/2023, 12:03:01 AM by Big E

quote:

I’ll watch football when we get proportional representation.

19 posted on 12/18/2023, 11:05:27 PM by ProtectOurFreedom (“Occupy your mind with good thoughts or your enemy will fill them with bad ones.” ~ Thomas More)

quote:

To: ProtectOurFreedom
I’ll watch football when we get proportional representation.

To paraphrase: I might actually watch an occasional snippet of TV if/when we get proportional representation.

The 24/7 portrayal of white males as idiots and that misegination is just dandy makes my skin crawl.

Nevermind that we're the very group who made Western civilization possible.

*spit*
110 posted on 12/19/2023, 2:01:13 AM by tomkat ( Caucasian Curmudgeon )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: tomkat

We ARE Western Civilization. We made it happen. We created it. The hangers on, misfits, miscreants all had the same opportunity and squandered it.

119 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:09:20 AM by ProtectOurFreedom (“Occupy your mind with good thoughts or your enemy will fill them with bad ones.” ~ Thomas More)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 110 | View Replies]

Jesus III
May 23, 2007
I hate that we share a country with these turds

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Love the guy immediately planning a race based fantasy football league.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Have they never heard of Castefootball dot com? An entire site dedicated to complaining that whites are discriminated against in sports (and life) and the disgusting mudbloods get whatever they want

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

freeper posted:

Wht if we said to them, y’all ain’t good at keeping a family together? Y’all ain’t good at academics? Y’all ain’t good at providing for yourselves. Y’all ain’t good at not breaking the law.

Wonder how that would go down.

Those sure are some things that black people never ever hear at all. Wonder what *would* happen?

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Get punched in the face and then impotently post about it on freerepublic.com

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

vetvetdoug getting awfully specific with his fantasy there.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"we created western civilization!!"~computer toucher who has never created anything but uncomfortable silences and odd smells

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I cannot wait to mine the freep for their reactions to the Colorado supreme court decision.

Edit: dammit, I was putting together a collection but I lost it. Here's some gold though

quote:

To: CaptainK
We’re getting out asses kicked. The New York judge blew away Trump’s defense, Rudy’s getting double wammied and Colorado just took Trump off the ballot.

Meanwhile I’m supposed to get a woody when Senator John Kennedy drawls some home-spun red meat at a hearing that does nothing.

61 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:48:01 PM by Fido969 (45 is Superman! )

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Dec 20, 2023

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
Initial reactions are pretty much 'He was never convicted of insurrection' and allusions to South Carolina 160 years ago but 'now we're on the same side!'

Here are some insane reactions:

quote:

foolish move. They not only now force the SCOTUS to get involved - but let’s just say for whatever insane reason the SCOTUS allows this, what is the outcome? Now there would be a dramatically increased risk that JFK Jr wins the state getting the Democrat votes he is going to get plus all the Republicans who would have otherwise voted for Trump. That could very easily cost the Democrats all the electoral votes from a state they were almost certain to win. That would be an utter disaster for them.

78 posted on 12/19/2023, 6:52:09 PM by FLT-bird

quote:

Trump needs to sue the state of Colorado for 20 billion for defamation in the reddest district in Texas.

122 posted on 12/19/2023, 7:11:40 PM by TexasFreeper2009

quote:

To: TomServo
Probably will be overturned. Probably doesn’t matter. Probably wouldn’t have won Colorado anyway. If Massachusetts ruled the same way, it wouldn’t have mattered, since he won’t win Massachusetts either. Virtue signaling by the Colorado Supreme Court justices.

8 posted on 12/19/2023, 6:28:22 PM by Engraved-on-His-hands

quote:

This is what citizens get for making weed legal. Insanity even at the state supreme court level.

I hope they learn how stupid they look some day.

Especially because the FBI caused J6, not Trump.

25 posted on 12/19/2023, 6:46:51 PM by FlyingEagle

BlackIronHeart fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Dec 20, 2023

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A minor point but it's funny that because this is the only US adjacent thread I read that I get my US news primarily in the form of "oh man I can't wait to hear how annoyed freep is going to be about this" and have to work backwards from that to figure out what the thing is.

I do not wish to change this, it is genuinely quite fun.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

OwlFancier posted:

A minor point but it's funny that because this is the only US adjacent thread I read that I get my US news primarily in the form of "oh man I can't wait to hear how annoyed freep is going to be about this" and have to work backwards from that to figure out what the thing is.

I do not wish to change this, it is genuinely quite fun.

It’s not.. it’s not going great here.

It pretty much is starting to look like we’re going to imprison a guy running as literally Hitler and he’s going to win and free himself.

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

BlackIronHeart posted:

Here are some insane reactions:

quote:

I hope they learn how stupid they look some day.

Especially because the FBI caused J6, not Trump.

Those being consecutive sentences uttered by the same person is absolutely golden.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

pseudanonymous posted:

It’s not.. it’s not going great here.

It pretty much is starting to look like we’re going to imprison a guy running as literally Hitler and he’s going to win and free himself.

Hey now, Hitler only 'won' that election because the feckless opposition blocked leftwing movement and instead rallied behind Hindenburg, an aging, senile conservative who no one really liked.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mantis42 posted:

Hey now, Hitler only 'won' that election because the feckless opposition blocked leftwing movement and instead rallied behind Hindenburg, an aging, senile conservative who no one really liked.

that wasnt really the full story. basicaly the left at itself and no one including the remaining left wanted any democracy. the monarchists and the militeritst right backed the nazis as a "gently caress it, we use hitler for a while and then replace him with willies son or some poo poo" then hitler outplayed them. the feckless center was mostly gone by then years ago.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

that wasnt really the full story. basicaly the left at itself and no one including the remaining left wanted any democracy. the monarchists and the militeritst right backed the nazis as a "gently caress it, we use hitler for a while and then replace him with willies son or some poo poo" then hitler outplayed them. the feckless center was mostly gone by then years ago.

The Centre did still exist, but weren't really centrists.

for people who don't know German history, the joke is about the Centre Party was a pro-Catholic soft rightist party, who weren't part of Hitler's brief coalition government but did vote for the Enabling Act

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Trump ineligible to run for president because of Jan. 6, Colorado court rules in historic decision posted by freeper TomServo

quote:

Please point me to a part of the Federal Constitution that creates a status of “running for President”, or, for that matter, creates a “Presidential election” with ballots and individuals voting.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.

5 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:26:56 PM by Jim Noble (The future belongs to those who show up)

quote:

To: Brown Deer

Their election should be null and void. Turn it back into a territory. They just violated must ensure a republican form of government.

19 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:42:13 PM by DownInFlames (p)

quote:

To: Beave Meister

As i posted in another thread- the state of Texas MUST start proceedings to ban Harris/Biden from the 2024 ballot for their insurrection at the border

20 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:43:07 PM by God luvs America (63.5 million pay no income tax and vote for DemoKrats...)

It took 35 posts for the first actual good question to appear, as opposed to the other posts which are the dumbest loving poo poo I've read all week

quote:

Let’s assume Trump wins the nomination. The Republicans will also nominate and candidate to VP. The VP candidate has done nothing to be disqualified. Will the VP candidate appear on the Colo ballot, or is he/she also banned?

35 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:53:14 PM by theoilpainter

it's totally CW2 folks, totally this time

quote:

To: GRRRRR

fort sumter colorado.

rogue s.c. fires first shot cw2 heard around the nation.

46 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:59:01 PM by cuz1961 (USCGR Vet, John Adams Descendant , deal with it.)

That's "YOU WILL VOTE FOR WHOM WE SAY YOU VOTE FOR!"

quote:

SIE WERDEN FÜR WEN STIMMEN, FÜR DEN WIR SAGEN, DASS SIE STIMMEN!

They impeach Trump over BS, they indict Trump over BS, they keep him off the ballot over BS....

Do people still exist that actually think these scumbags would NOT cheat in an election?

56 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:10:32 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary Clinton remains free, the USA will never have equal justice under the law)

Just in case y'all didn't already know that they'd be on board with the whole "dictator on day one" thing,

quote:

To: Puppage

Was he convicted of said insurrection?

Of course not, but that doesn’t trouble outcome-focused radical leftists. A first year law student would know better than to issue a ruling that penalizes someone for a “crime” they haven’t even been convicted of, but that’s the sorry state of the “justice system” today. And that’s aside from the fact that the Constitution requires no such thing of a presidential candidate.

Let’s face it, we have a 100% lawless system now. In other words, there is no justice system remaining, just a phony leftist-controlled counterfeit constructed to punish their political opponents. We all know where this must inevitably go, so I don’t know why so many keep whistling past the graveyard hoping that somehow political debate or “voting” will stop it. Those days are in the far, far distant past. These are hardcore radicals who wish us dead. We should respond accordingly.

60 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:12:48 PM by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.)

So deep in their news hole they haven't heard about the seditious conspiracy convictions... or are ignoring them because it's not the same word as insurrection.

quote:

How many J6 era have been charged and convicted of insurrection? I thought it was all trespassing?

65 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:17:03 PM by TornadoAlley3 ( I'm Proud To Be An Okie From Muskogee)

quote:

To: PJ-Comix

quote:

First time since 1860 that Democrats tried to keep the leading Republican candidate of the ballot.

I think it highly likely that history could again “rhyme.”

If Trump is elected again next year, I believe - pretty strongly - that the Left (with the support of much of the federal bureaucracy and numerous states) will revolt violently. (For when it comes to actual violence, the Left has the patriot side beat hands-down). That is when a hot civil conflict will begin, that will be their casus belli. The outcome will probably depend on where the loyalty of the military and law enforcement resides (no certain thing). But in the end I think it will signal a breakup of states and regions, leading to a Balkanization of the continent with China taking full advantage.

81 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:25:58 PM by Scott from the Left Coast (“We should not assume civilization is robust”)

Freepers:

quote:

To: FlyingEagle
Especially because the FBI caused J6

Don't forget nazipelouzy, upchuckyschlepter and a host of others in the district of corruption concocted the whole scheme.

I can hardly wait until we get to see those TREASONOUS a$$}{at$ swinging on the end of a rope.
85 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:27:10 PM by mabarker1 ( (Congress- the opposite of PROGRESS!!! A fraud, a hypocrite, a liar. I'm a member of Congress!!!)

everything I do not like is communism

quote:

To: TomServo; All

That’s nothing, just some clownish noise.

Trump will be on the Colorado ballot, no matter what - simply because America is not a communist nation. America is a Constitutional Republic.
The political anti-Trump decision in Colorado will be reversed by the US Supreme Court. You can take that to the bank.

135 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:18:09 PM by USA-FRANCE

god they're so loving dumb

quote:

To: Reno89519

The 14th amendment forbids certain stipulated persons from HOLDING office. It does NOT describe prohibiting anyone from RUNNING for office.

So many leftist lawyers and law professors are incapable of reading simple English words.

149 posted on 12/19/2023, 6:00:00 PM by Sgt_Schultze (When your business model depends on slave labor, you're always going to need more slaves)

there are four more threads that I shall document, submitting this one now because loving hell why does ctrl+enter submit the post!? argh

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Dec 20, 2023

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
"Trump needs to sue the state of Colorado for 20 billion for defamation in the reddest district in Texas."

It's very refreshing to hear them admit that their vision of the judicial system is that of a fascist tribunal primarily concerned with harming their vaguely defined list of enemies.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
More, from Trump is disqualified from being president, Colorado Supreme Court rules, kicks former president off 2024 ballot posted by freeper devane617

everything I do not like is communist fascist

quote:

To: devane617

Their fear of Trump is what convinces me that he is the only answer to the fascist takeover of this country.

18 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:31:11 PM by Scott from the Left Coast (“We should not assume civilization is robust”)

I love their hate for pot and by love I mean hate.

quote:

This must be another example of a “Colorado high”, where everyone is smoking dope. I saw a dope store on virtually every other corner in Denver, which disgusted me totally. Can’t seem to get through a day without drugging themselves for it. So what kind of people does that make Coloradans?

22 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:34:08 PM by EinNYC

what the gently caress

quote:

Yeah, lets all just go home to our mud brick, thatched roof shanties.

We po folk juss don’t be smart enough to undasan all them big words `n such.

Mammy can make a batch of corn-pone an cabbage, we be dansin round the fire in the back yard.

OR... PDJT can deploy a few lawyers to rub the prog’s face in their own turds like untrained pups and the Colorado Supreme Court can get schooled as well.

“” But lawyers for CREW pushed back, arguing that Griswold inherently has more than a ministerial role as the state secretary when it comes to elections and that she must ultimately only provide voters with qualified candidates.””

So they are saying that even the write-in candidates must be prog approved?

There are gonna be some PIZZED OFF progs in CO this spring.

32 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:43:44 PM by TLI (ITINERIS IMPENDEO VALHALLA)

Freep:

quote:

To: TornadoAlley3

Freedom and leftism can’t exist in the same space.

46 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:22:41 PM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! DEATH TO MARXISM AND LEFTISM! AMERICA, COWBOY UP!)

The brainworms are something to behold

quote:

To: devane617; xzins

If Trump is not on the Ballot then RFK Jr will win all the Colorado electoral votes.

He will get all the Trump votes and all the democrats and independents who hate Biden but would vote for him if Trump was on the ballot.

Be careful what you wish for.

A couple more of these and the election will be decided by the House.

52 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:42:58 PM by P-Marlowe (Do the math. L+G+B+T+Q = 666)

Oh look, a broken clock.

quote:

To: dforest

How often does a SCOTUS majority rule in favor of The Constitution these days?

63 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:26:52 PM by CatOwner (Don't expect anyone, even conservatives, to have your back when the SHTF in 2021 and beyond.)

Here's more from Colorado Supreme Court bans Trump from the state’s ballot under Constitution’s insurrection clause posted by freeper CaptainK

quote:

To: chuck allen

Can you imagine the exploding heads if he lost the millions of Colorado votes but still won the Presidency.

10 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:32:04 PM by CaptainK ("If life's really hard, at least its short")

quote:

To: Ge0ffrey

quote:

Colorado is a threat to our nation

They said the same thing about south Carolina 160 years ago.

so when will biden send in the federal troops to kill every Colorado kook? burn Denver to the groundand blow up all the bridges and railroads?

21 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:35:48 PM by Ikeon (I stopped going to my family doctor whenever I felt sick. I've never been healthier. .)

quote:

Comment #28 Removed by Moderator

Finally, some freeper tears!

quote:

We’re getting out asses kicked. The New York judge blew away Trump’s defense, Rudy’s getting double wammied and Colorado just took Trump off the ballot.

Meanwhile I’m supposed to get a woody when Senator John Kennedy drawls some home-spun red meat at a hearing that does nothing.

61 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:48:01 PM by Fido969 (45 is Superman! )

ah yes, it's all part of the grand conspiracy!

quote:

To: chuck allen

The intention here is to give ammo to DeSantos and Haleytosis to say “Republicans must not run a candidate who cannot even compete in 50 states”

This is big-money, ham-handed, uniparty crap, and is simply going to continue raising people’s hackles and make them wonder about how crooked pols and judges were dealt with in America’s early history.

67 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:49:26 PM by Dr.Deth

jesus christ these people are loving morons

quote:

AP? Can’t believe anything they report.

84 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:53:27 PM by Fuzz (. )

jesus christ these people are loving morons

quote:

California found a way to keep Republicans out of the races for elected office which is why you find 2 democrats running against each other for the Senate and other offices.

Oregon has found a way, and now Colorado is blocking the GOP candidate for President.

101 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:00:04 PM by ansel12 ((NATO warrior under Reagan, and RA under Nixon, bemoaning the pro-Russians from Vietnam to Ukraine.))

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate these people?

quote:

To: packagingguy

quote:

He’s never been charged with insurrection.
Nor were the Confederates banned via the 14th Amendment. Of course there was no question that the Confederate war against the Union did constitute an attempted insurrection. The Colorado Supreme Court has apparently ruled that the events of January 6 constituted an ‘insurrection’ and that President Trump somehow was involved in an insurrection against the government he led.

But then the left believes men can give birth.

109 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:05:00 PM by hanamizu ( )

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

quote:

It’s their state. Why can’t they do what they want?

cuz .

they cant decide pedophilia is okay

they cant decide murder is okay

they cant decide rape is okay

” if they want “

what, your commie mommmy drop you on your little traitorouse head when you got spawned ?

or did you become reprobate and evil later in your life ?

spit.

135 posted on 12/19/2023, 4:21:29 PM by cuz1961 (USCGR Vet, John Adams Descendant , deal with it.)

quote:

To: fella

quote:

They had on their black robes but where were their hoods?

In their black hearts. Have no doubt that if it comes to it, Obama and the globalists will have no problem finding American WILLING EXECUTIONERS to rid them of their enemies (i.e., us).

175 posted on 12/19/2023, 6:53:12 PM by House Atreides (I’m now ULTRA-MAGA. -PRO-MAX)

Here's more from The opinion of the Colorado Supreme Court is so sweeping that it would allow for tit-for-tat removals of candidates from ballots posted by freeper E. Pluribus Unum

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

And the string of Trump exposures goes on.

President Trump has just exposed every state supreme court in the country as a gaggle of black-robed partisan clowns whose "opinions" aren't worth the used toilet paper they should be printed on.

I say "EVERY" state supreme court, because I haven't heard any judges from other state supreme courts weighing in to call out these Colorado supreme buffoons for the clowns that they are.

12 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:03:24 PM by kiryandil (The Biden: "Zelensky, we need to sit down and have a talk.")

quote:

quote:

The Left keeps poking the bear. What is their end game? I have a feeling they aren’t going to like what’s coming. (But then again the destruction they’re causing is their end goal)

14 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:05:25 PM by griswold3 (Truth, Beauty and Goodness. )

They are praying for an armed response to their actions which they can and will use overwhelming force to quell, institute Marshal Law and outlaw any political party not vetted and approved by Democrats.l

23 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:16:13 PM by The Louiswu (Pray for Peace in the world.)

quote:

To: Reno89519

A bunch of old chicks taking selfies and a dude with a skunk on his head doesn’t look like an insurrection to me now on the other hand pro Hamas freaks storming the senate halls looks criminal but eh they vote dem so it’s fine

31 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:32:00 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

Why are so many so blind to what is happening? This illegitimate “court” cares not one bit about the law or justice, only about contriving whatever absurd rationale they need to obtain the political result they personally desire. And this lawlessness is spreading like a cancer throughout government at all levels. They’re now just dictating to us and daring us to do anything about it. Lawless, arrogant bullies.

This behavior is just a proxy for actual kinetic civil war. They’re achieving all of the goals of a war, just without the “messiness.” And so far they’re getting away with it because, like the schoolyard bully, they’ve made the calculation that we won’t finally say “enough!” and punch them in the nose. Anyone who believes that this is some passing “phase” that will just go back to normal with a little discussion or “voting” is delusional. We are on an express train to hell unless a large portion of the populace gets a dose of clarity about things and finally opposes these evil vermin with physical force. Think: Israel vs. Hamas. The Left is every bit as evil and dangerous as Hamas, and will similarly NEVER be defeated through talk and corrupt “voting.” We absolutely CANNOT coexist with them, period.

We live in a nation that was not formed by talking with the despotic King. We should know better, and we were warned by our forebears what it would take to preserve our precious inheritance. Time for people to get real about that and stop living in a fantasy world.

34 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:43:34 PM by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.)

SOROS!!

quote:

Screw that. Get rid of the judges and arrest Soros immediately. They could testify against him for a lighter sentence.

39 posted on 12/19/2023, 6:04:51 PM by EQAndyBuzz

Finally, here's Team Trump Issues Fiery Response After Radical-Left Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Him from 2024 Ballot and Vows an Immediate U.S. Supreme Court Appeal posted by freeper Macho MAGA Man

quote:

quote:

To: Right_Wing_Madman

So what happens if
President Trump’s name is written in?

7 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:17:10 PM by erkelly

Prison, reeducation camps, and a bullet to the head for the ones who won’t bend. That’s what fascists do. Did you really need to ask?

10 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:21:15 PM by TonyinLA (I don't have sufficient information to formulate a reasoned opinion said no lefty ever.)

This is good for BitcoinTrump!

quote:

To: Macho MAGA Man

This ultimately helps Trump

Just more evidence for the average American that the statist woke Left are completely out of control

30 posted on 12/19/2023, 5:52:59 PM by PGR88

quote:

To: Macho MAGA Man

I’m getting indigestion already. Not even New Years and already they are starting in with the dick moves which is only going to get more and more outrageous, every freakin’ lunatic judge, DA and worst another “outbreak”.

I don’t know if anyone remembers, but in 2019 we were saying the same thing here on Freep. “They’re going to do something outrageous to screw up Trumps record” Hello Covid.

41 posted on 12/19/2023, 6:46:43 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary Clinton remains free, the USA will never have equal justice under the law)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Just imagining the twisted logic the Supreme Court would poo poo out saying that the President can unilaterally expel states that didn't vote for them.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
I almost included that 'Turn Colorado back into a territory' one but it's half gibberish so it didn't make the cut. Thank you for your service, McGlockenshire.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

quote:

Please point me to a part of the Federal Constitution that creates a status of “running for President”, or, for that matter, creates a “Presidential election” with ballots and individuals voting.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.

5 posted on 12/19/2023, 3:26:56 PM by Jim Noble (The future belongs to those who show up)

Oh wow this big government liberal thinks the federal gubmint should run the elections of the states. Sorry pal but this is a CONSTITUTIONAL Republic and Article 2 makes it clear that the states decide how the electors shall vote. The conservative dominated SCOTUS has affirmed as recently as 2020 that states can put whatever kind of restrictions on their electors as they see fit, so there's nothing to stop Colorado from barring Trump, or anyone else, from being on their ballots as far as I can see. Where in muh federal constitution does it say that Trump has a right to be on the ballot? Sounds like forced 'equality' and a violation of State's Rights to me, Mr. Liberal Freeper sir.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Sununu: Trump’s ‘Extreme’ Language Shows He’s ‘Nervous His Base Is Going to Leave Him’

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27; All

Donald Trump is the Trump base’s MURDER WEAPON!

WHY would we abandon OUR murder weapon?

20 posted on 12/20/2023, 2:38:25 AM by freepersup (“Those who conceal crimes are preparing to commit new ones.” ~Vuk Draskovic~)

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

He is delusional. However he is right that Trump did not make much of an effort to drain the swamp. He did not even put any of the perpetrators of the Russia scam in jail. He first installed more deep state DOJ personal and then thought they were gonna get something done. Lets hope he learned a lesson.

31 posted on 12/20/2023, 2:50:26 AM by Revel

quote:

To: Revel

It was a Catch-22. Use your powers to prosecute your political enemies? Seems very un-American- eh? Let it ride? Your enemy lives to ride another day.

OK, Now we can ingest hindsight. Allow your enemies to live, and deal with them in every iteration humanly possible, thus the use of the allegory - The Snake.

Trump got played by his appointees. Do you honestly think someone like Trump, who is being put through the meat grinder, is going to repeat the same mistakes?

This time, WE SETTLE THE FAMILY BUSINESS!

36 posted on 12/20/2023, 2:59:10 AM by freepersup (“Those who conceal crimes are preparing to commit new ones.” ~Vuk Draskovic~)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Trump's name is a killing word murder weapon.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Would Freep: Trump is our bases’s MURDER WEAPON! WHY would we abandon OUR murder weapon? fit or too long? Drop ‘bases’s’ maybe

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Wait, isn’t dope heroin?

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

I AM GRANDO posted:

Wait, isn’t dope heroin?

You have to remember that Freepers are, on average, 85 years old. Dope is the new slang for them, they finally moved on from calling joints 'jazz cigarettes'.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

I AM GRANDO posted:

Wait, isn’t dope heroin?

Dope was slang for opium at least as far back as the 1800's during the Opium Wars. I don't know exactly when (probably sometime between the 1940's and 1960's), but "dope" somehow just became generic slang for most drugs.

Which makes it much worse slang because now you don't know specifically what someone is talking about when they say it. The greatest generation may have saved the world from fascism, but they really hosed up with their drug slang.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Dope was slang for opium at least as far back as the 1800's during the Opium Wars. I don't know exactly when (probably sometime between the 1940's and 1960's), but "dope" somehow just became generic slang for most drugs.

Which makes it much worse slang because now you don't know specifically what someone is talking about when they say it. The greatest generation may have saved the world from fascism, but they really hosed up with their drug slang.

Well, they did give us "reefer madness"

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Israel’s military campaign in Gaza seen as among the most destructive in history, experts say

quote:

To: janetjanet998
All 51 of 'em ?

PLEASE Freepers . . . talk this poo poo up.

Israel is probably the most careful of ANY nation EVER, responding to ... THEY WERE ATTACKED FIRST !

Israel is conducting their retaliation with surgical precision and the Satanic wing (of the world) keeps trying to make Israel the bad guy in this.

ISRAEL WAS ATTACKED AND THEY ARE NOW KICKIN' HAMAS' rear end INTO OBLIVION !
22 posted on 12/21/2023 2:43:03 PM PST by knarf (I talk to much to be in jeapordy.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: knarf
Knarf, while I know that it was an honest mistake, please let me correct your sentence. Israel is conducting their retaliation self defence with surgical precision and the Satanic wing (of the world) keeps trying to make Israel the bad guy in this. ISRAEL WAS ATTACKED AND THEY ARE NOW KICKIN' HAMAS' rear end INTO OBLIVION !
72 posted on 12/21/2023 3:20:07 PM PST by Colorado Doug (Now I know how the Indians felt to be sold out for a few beads and trinkets)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies ]

quote:

More destructive than what happened in Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Nanking? Ok, then Gaza should be nuked and IDF soldiers should bayonet babies to be less destructive. Drama queens.

29 posted on 12/21/2023, 10:48:26 PM by mikey_hates_everything

quote:

This entire article is utter bullshit false.

36 posted on 12/21/2023, 10:51:15 PM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

quote:

Good. Keep at it till the vermin are all gone

40 posted on 12/21/2023, 10:53:16 PM by Nifster ( I see puppy dogs in the clouds )

quote:

Too funny! It is obvious they know NOTHING of history.

44 posted on 12/21/2023, 10:55:25 PM by ought-six (Multiculturalism is national suicide, and political correctness is the cyanide capsule. )

quote:

To: MuttTheHoople

“Guess Stalingrad and Berlin were minor skirmishes.”

The article is written for the younger brainwashed generations that not only know nothing of history but have no desire to learn it.

The context in which the stats they give are hard to follow.

Another little goodie they should compare to is the A-bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Off hand, for single strikes, I’d say they were the most destructive is history in terms of both buildings and people. And those that survived had to deal with the radiation which killed many thereafter. I’m not saying those bombings were wrong, what I’m saying AP is full of BS with their propaganda.

And the Japanese were not exactly little angels when it came to the massive slaughter of Chinese in WWII.

The German military was in charge of the Holocaust, so I’d say that was a military campaign. For a military to kill civilians massive quantities, it does not matter if they shoot them, blow them up or gas them, it’s still a campaign.

AP is full of BS up and beyond their gills.

46 posted on 12/21/2023, 10:58:07 PM by redfreedom (Joseph Stalin: "It does not mater how anyone votes, how votes are counted is what matters.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

These people are morons. This is not even close. Look at the firebombing of Dresden. Many things the Nazis did. The Eastern Front in WWII. Heck anything in the Black Book of Communism (would provide a link but Freeper know what that is). Also pretty much all Islamic conquests. Many many others.

And unlike the Nazis, the ones in the Black Book, and jihad, ISRAEL IS JUSTIFIED and has done their best to minimize casualties to even the human shields Hamas used and uses.

Again, these people are ABJECT MORONS with no understanding of even basic history. (And I am not even touching on ancient history.)

54 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:03:11 PM by piytar (Do NOT forget Ashli Babbit!)

quote:

The Muslim Mafia took Gaza, which could have been a paradise of commerce, confiscated all the aid the world sent for "the Palestinians", KEPT THEM AS POOR HUMAN SHIELDS, beat the donated plowshares into swords, and beheaded Jews with them. I do not care WHAT is required to ERADICATE evil, frothing mad dogs. Israel remembers the Holocaust, even if brainwashed American college kids DON'T. Most of those mad dogs are now trapped in tunnel lairs of their own making.

-Garrison Keillor was a BRILLIANT writer who was a little too grabass is a Me Too generation, and has undergone the Liberal "Haul Down The Statues" treatment. However he had a great statement, applied here to Hamas: "If you didn't want to go to Minneapolis, why did you get on the train?"
75 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:21:37 PM by 50sDad (A Liberal prevents me from telling you anything here)

quote:

GOOD. GAZA NEEDED IT. HOPE THEY IGNORE JOE BRIBEM AND WIOE THEM OUT.

80 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:44:49 PM by ZULU (DUMP RONA ROMNEY MCDANIELS!!!)

quote:

A good start.

Keep it up, boys!

Unconditional Surrender.

See tagline.

94 posted on 12/22/2023, 12:35:23 AM by Uncle Miltie (Objective: Permanently break the will of the population to ever wage war again.)

quote:

Good, the more destructive the better.

106 posted on 12/22/2023, 2:03:49 AM by fortes fortuna juvat (Biden left our troops to die in Afghanistan and our military equipment to our enemy. Never forget.)

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer

Good. Destroy the 9th century vermin.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Every. Single. One. And the sooner the better.
Take no prisoners.

108 posted on 12/22/2023, 2:07:14 AM by fortes fortuna juvat (Biden left our troops to die in Afghanistan and our military equipment to our enemy. Never forget.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
^^ I loving loathe these people.

Here's Colon cancer is rising in young Americans. It’s not clear why. posted by freeper logi_cal869

Here are, in order, all the things that freep blames, interspersed with the best/worst posts.

2. General diet
3. "Big Ag"
4. General diet
5. Being vegan.

quote:

To: logi_cal869

No exercise, poor diet, inadequate nutrition and fiber, pesticides and herbicides as well as preservatives and artificial everything in processed food, fast food diets and now the 💉 which some have said has contributed to ‘turbo cancer’.

Other than that, I dunno what could be causing an increase in cancer.

6 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:29:20 AM by Cowgirl of Justice

7. Big ag.
8. General diet.
9. "idk but European food is better"
11. "idk but Japanese food is better"
12. it took this long to get to "sodomy" and I am legitimately shocked that we got the vax post before the buttfucking post
13. General diet.
14. "Cell phones in back pockets"
16. A screenshot from some video service talking about the senate conf room gay sex tape

quote:

Colon cancer is rising in young Americans...”

Homosexuality is rising in young Americans.

Is there a connection??? You betcha!!!

17 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:42:54 AM by elpadre

quote:

Anal “sex”? HPV can cause rectal cancer.... can’t see why it couldn’t cause colonic cancer. Oral “sex” and HPV is known to cause back of the throat, tonsillar, and base of the tongue cancers...no big stretch here...no pun intended.
Even if they associate the colon cancers with HPV....would not expect a change in behaviour...HIV, monkeypox, syphilis., Chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea hasn’t changed the behaviour very much.
Recent report of 5 different women who had “sex” at different times with one man known to have untreated syphilis. The women all had to be treated for syphilis infection of their eyes. Gee, I wonder how that happened....

18 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:43:17 AM by Getready (Wisdom is more valuable than gold and harder to find.)

19. spicy food.
20. a photograph of the "american" food section from a foreign supermarket showing various junk food
22. a gif of south park talking about asses

quote:

To: PGR88

Did anyone ask Pete Butt-Plug for his opinion on this???

23 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:47:21 AM by OHPatriot (Si vis pacem, para bellum)

25. farm-raised salmon
26. processed food, oh yeah, and buttfucking

quote:

To: cuban leaf

Americans eat too much sugar, probably by a factor of 5x-10x.

Cancer LOVES sugar.

27 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:51:38 AM by Eccl 10:2 (Prov 3:5 --- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding")

quote:

Because the homo culture has normalized butt-sex.

28 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:51:39 AM by DesertRhino (Dogs are called man's best friend. Moslems hate dogs. Add it up.)

quote:

To: albie

most likely gay men skewing the numbers

29 posted on 12/21/2023, 11:52:05 AM by TexasFreeper2009

33. yeah, you guessed it, anal sex
34. general diet
35. general diet
36. a photo of burgers, hot dogs, and sausages being grilled
38. "idk but Canadian food is better"

I hate these loving people

quote:

Gee. Is there any other recent thing that these easily frightened, compliant women could have had in the previous few years that could be causing this? Let’s think really hard to PHInd an anZER.

EC

40 posted on 12/21/2023, 12:11:32 PM by Ex-Con777

quote:

To: DesertRhino

quote:

Because the homo culture has normalized butt-sex.
I am going to say that you are right.

It used to be that anal was something practiced by few. Also the use of sex toys has gone up and it seems most are not properly cleaned.

That can cause problems.
44 posted on 12/21/2023, 12:22:40 PM by Harmless Teddy Bear ( In a quaint alleyway, they graciously signaled for a vehicle on the main road to lead the way. )

quote:

I’m guessing cheap Chinese shoes filled with toxic chemicals - or makeup or other Chinese products aimed at American women.

The Chinese ARE the people who killed hundreds of thousands of dogs with their ‘kibble’ that was used as an ingredient in most American dog foods. Of course the perverts in DC who are suppose to protect us from such horrors always miss them in favor of some stupid environmental snail darter who needs ‘protection’ from home buyers in beautiful areas they want to steal...

45 posted on 12/21/2023, 12:27:53 PM by GOPJ (Surgery doesn't make a man a woman anymore than wearing a Gorilla costume turns a man into an ape.)

46. "Sodomy."

Freep:

quote:

To: dfwgator

Certainly the case for everyone I know with cancer. Other than being gay, being a vegan is about the WORST health decision a person can make.

47 posted on 12/21/2023, 12:40:49 PM by BobL (I eat at McDonald's and shop at Walmart, I just don't tell anyone)

quote:

Colon Cancer is also Cancer of the A$$holes. There are more you A$$holes in America today than say 40 years ago.

48 posted on 12/21/2023, 12:56:50 PM by MIchaelTArchangel

51. The covid vaccine
52. Fast food.
53. Fast food.

quote:

GMO use, pesticide use, hormone use, food substitute use, immuno-suppressive vaccine use, cloudseeding metals use ... all of the above. But the Amish appear largely untouched. Just a coincidence ... uh-huh.

55 posted on 12/21/2023, 1:11:01 PM by so_real ( "The Congress of the United States recommends and approves the Holy Bible for use in all schools.")

I loving hate these people.

quote:

Coincidental with legalization of weed?

57 posted on 12/21/2023, 1:24:02 PM by pfflier

I loving hate these people.

quote:

Gee. What major medical event happened recently that could have caused an explosion in colon cancer?

Experts remain flummoxed.

60 posted on 12/21/2023, 1:42:28 PM by Uncle Miltie (Objective: Permanently break the will of the population to ever wage war again.)

Freep:

quote:

To: PGR88

Shoving garbage down your throat and penises up your butt has health consequences.

62 posted on 12/21/2023, 2:06:30 PM by Right Brother (Pray for God's intervention to stop UMCRevMom's invasion of Free Republic)

oh boo loving hoo

quote:

My 45 year old female cousin works for the government, so she got all of the jabs. She was diagnosed with colon cancer in November and had surgery in early December. Today she's in ICU with two blood clots in her lungs.

I am estranged from my supposedly conservative family because I did not take a single clot shot. I was banned from their houses because I was "the problem."

Two uncles have developed sudden onset of Parkinsons.

NOT A SINGLE ONE of them will admit their ailments have anything to do with the jabs. They won't even raise the question. My relationship with them is shattered.

63 posted on 12/21/2023, 2:26:32 PM by HandBasketHell

loving

quote:

Hmm. What happened in the last few years that would cause a sudden, unexplained cancer?

64 posted on 12/21/2023, 2:27:56 PM by roving (Deplorable Listless Vessel Trumpist With Trumpitis)

loving

quote:

To: HandBasketHell

My ex-brother-in-law has tumors in his brain that spread to his bones. There was nothing wrong with him until he got the shot. He’s smart enough to put two plus two together.

65 posted on 12/21/2023, 2:29:31 PM by roving (Deplorable Listless Vessel Trumpist With Trumpitis)

quote:

quote:

To: HereInTheHeartland

High-Fructose Corn Syrup, and the bogus Food Pyramid for starters.

69 posted on 12/21/2023, 2:58:13 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

Nothing wrong with it in moderation.
Our agriculture is safest and most productive in the world.
Americans spend one of lowest percentages of income of anyone in the world.

70 posted on 12/21/2023, 3:41:41 PM by HereInTheHeartland (Have you seen Joe Biden's picture on a milk carton?)

"√aXX" makes me want to commit violent acts.

quote:

To: roving

“Hmm. What happened in the last few years that would cause a sudden, unexplained cancer?”

I don’t dispute there’s something going on between the √aXX and cancer but how did this cause the cancers diagnosed in the article from 4 - 7 years ago? (And present a few years earlier than that?).

73 posted on 12/21/2023, 4:51:15 PM by steve86 (Numquam accusatus, numquam ad curiam ibit, numquam ad carcerem™)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Background: The source for this list is an account hawking Illuminati based cryptocurrency on twitter and it got tagged by community notes as being a list of celebrities infected with COVID during the first few months of 2020. To be fair this is pointed out repeatedly in the thread yet this doesn't stop other freepers from inventing more conspiracy theories.
Dynamite: Here's Jeffrey Epstein's Island visitors that was confirmed

quote:

To: Fester Chugabrew

Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Mylie Cyrus, on that list. Can’t help but wonder what age they were, and if their careers may have started from that island.

137 posted on 12/22/2023, 2:49:38 PM by Antihero101607
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: spirited irish

Reading through X replies there’s people on that list that were 4-6 years old at the time . Is this list from 2004-2005?

7 posted on 12/22/2023 3:36:18 AM PST by mikelets456

quote:

To: mikelets456
On X they're saying this is a list of the first celebrities to get covid, not the flight log list. Strange.

142 posted on 12/22/2023 7:23:56 AM PST by Cinnamontea
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

Unfortunately, we can assume that every person named on that list is a pedophile.

Epstein was notorious for covering his sins by also associating with otherwise innocent people.
12 posted on 12/22/2023, 11:40:44 AM by RoosterRedux (A person who seeks the truth with a strong bias will never find it. He will only confirm his bias.)

quote:

To: RoosterRedux

Each and every one of these people, if asked about their association with Epstein, will steadfastly deny any wrong doing. Just like, “I have never had anything to do with Hunter’s business.”

19 posted on 12/22/2023 3:45:21 AM PST by Fester Chugabrew (In a world of parrots and lemmings, be a watchdog.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

Unfortunately, we can assume that every person named on that list is a pedophile.

Unfornutately some people will make that erroneous and unfair assumption.

BTW this list is not complete. I know two people who were guests there who are not on the list.
150 posted on 12/22/2023 8:06:59 AM PST by ladyjane
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ladyjane

Oops. I meant to say “we CANNOT assume everyone on that list is a pedophile.”

154 posted on 12/22/2023 8:11:10 AM PST by RoosterRedux (A person who seeks the truth with a strong bias will never find it. He will only confirm his bias.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 150 | View Replies ]

quote:

Why would you not assume people went to Pedo Island and not Pedophiles?

184 posted on 12/22/2023 9:35:33 AM PST by bray (You can tell who the Commies fear.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 154 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: KSCITYBOY

I guess a bunch of women are perverts to, headed to the Island to frolic with children.

13 posted on 12/22/2023 3:40:57 AM PST by srmanuel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: srmanuel

well, well, well, joy behar and whoopy goldberg

23 posted on 12/22/2023 3:50:24 AM PST by ronnie raygun
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ronnie raygun

A couple of rug munchers if you ask me, especially when the rugs they are munching on are children.

30 posted on 12/22/2023 3:54:02 AM PST by srmanuel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

quote:

Notably missing from the list is anyone named Donald.

EC

17 posted on 12/22/2023, 11:44:13 AM by Ex-Con777

quote:

To: Ex-Con777

Trump’s name would have been released years ago.

172 posted on 12/22/2023 8:39:26 AM PST by bray (You can tell who the Commies fear.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: bray

Will SCOTUS “John Roberts” name be exposed...or just the threat of being exposed force him to allow Trump’s name to be omitted on 2024 ballot?

175 posted on 12/22/2023 8:42:31 AM PST by newfreep ("There is no race problem...just a problem race")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 172 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: srmanuel

“Bernie Sanders” name on the list is so perfect.

Now we know why he folded like a cheap tent against Hillary in the primaries.

Blackmail is a stronger motivator than bribery.

24 posted on 12/22/2023, 11:50:52 AM by cgbg ("Our democracy" = Obey or get canceled.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

What is this a list OF?

Are these people who flew on Epstein’s plane to, say, Ireland? I kow the Clintons logged 26 flights (each takeoff and landing is a “flight”) on their trip to Africa and India.

Does anyone claim this is a list of visitors to Pedophile Island (I don’t think so).

26 posted on 12/22/2023 3:52:29 AM PST by Jim Noble (The future belongs to those who show up)

quote:

To: Jim Noble

Welllll....
Everyone on that list is wealthy enough to afford either a private jet or first class seating...
Saying they were just “bumming” a ride is pure bs.

144 posted on 12/22/2023 7:44:36 AM PST by joe fonebone (And the people said NO! The End)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: joe fonebone

No, they weren’t bumming rides.

But they WERE accepting offers from Epstein to inflate his personal importance with targets of his blackmail operation, so that associating with him didn’t seem so risky.

147 posted on 12/22/2023 7:49:42 AM PST by Jim Noble (The future belongs to those who show up)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 144 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: BelleAl

JOE BIDEN, BARACK and MICHELLE and BILL AND HILLIARY CLINTON!

43 posted on 12/22/2023, 12:06:38 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]To: Ex-Con777

They kept three names off the list.

36 posted on 12/22/2023, 12:00:44 PM by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

To: napscoordinator

WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES??

47 posted on 12/22/2023, 12:12:25 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

quote:

Al Gore and both Clintons are listed as is the Obamas and Anthony Wiener. Bernie Sanders as well. Look at the number of Hollywood celebrities and performers and media personnel! Madonna, Oprah, Anderson Cooper..... It is a full list of lefty degenerates! Including Ellen DeGeneris

Also, it is my understanding that a few of the names will be redacted and not revealed. Why? What makes them so special that their names can’t be released?

50 posted on 12/22/2023 4:17:20 AM PST by CFW (I will not comply!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: CFW

So this is a conservative dream list?

Not reality?

If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

72 posted on 12/22/2023 4:48:11 AM PST by Chickensoup
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Chickensoup

If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

~~~

This is a very valid warning.

But you’d think that if it was a bunch of troll fodder from some DU douche to get a bunch of conservatives all duped and excited for entertainment purposes that they would have tried to be cute and clever and thrown Trump or some well known conservative in there just to make it look more realistic.

Odd. Very odd

76 posted on 12/22/2023 4:51:27 AM PST by z3n (Kakistocracy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 72 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Baldwin77

“This is a Covid list, not an Epstein list.”

So, this is “disinformation”? Who released this list and why? Is it so when the true list comes out the media can say it has been “debunked” and the list is fake?

51 posted on 12/22/2023, 12:19:46 PM by CFW (I will not comply!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

quote:

What an amazing coincidence….majority of these sicko, *celebrity* perverts are also rabid Trump haters.

🤔

60 posted on 12/22/2023, 12:32:52 PM by Jane Long (What we were told was a conspiracy theory in ‘20 is now fact. Land of the sheep, home of the knaves)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Tupelo

As a 30 year i.t. professional I can tell you that women aren’t immune.

They practice it differently, so it’s not a shocking as men but they are into children sexually.

Many.

93 posted on 12/22/2023, 1:15:57 PM by Celerity
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

They didn’t add Donald Trump to the list for propaganda purposes. But Joe Biden is on it!

Trump will have fun with this..

The Obamas

The Clintons

Joe Biden

I’m surprised that Hunter was not there too.

106 posted on 12/22/2023, 1:33:58 PM by tired&retired (Blessings )

quote:

Epstein Island wasn't just about partying, pedophilia and entrapment.

It was about organized, pagan, sex magic rituals that involve drug orgies, blood/fluid sacrifice (animal and human), physical and psychological torture/terror, AND children.

It was about practicing witchcraft in order to gain an advantage that couldn't be had otherwise and cast spells over people, countries and the world.

This was real Aleister Crowley stuff, and the island was just one of many, many Bohemian Grove type destinations.
138 posted on 12/22/2023, 2:55:40 PM by conservativeimage (Divorce the Deep State Peacefully: Become a State National: https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org)

quote:

To: small farm girl

I’m just telling you that this is not the Epstein list. There was a disclaimer on the list that said it had to do with celebs that got Covid early in the pandemic.

107 posted on 12/22/2023, 1:34:19 PM by Baldwin77 (Be not deceived, God is not mocked)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 101 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Baldwin77

That wasn’t a disclaimer. That was a community note added by OTHER X users. Heck, it was probably added by some of the people ON THE FREEKIN’ LIST.

Why would you believe the community note over the list?

139 posted on 12/22/2023, 3:00:39 PM by moovova ("The NEXT election is the most important election of our lifetimes!“ LOL...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 107 | View Replies]

quote:

This thread sure brought out the Freeper Apologists. Next they’ll be declaring Epstein died of drowning while trying to walk on water.

141 posted on 12/22/2023, 3:03:55 PM by moovova ("The NEXT election is the most important election of our lifetimes!“ LOL...)

quote:

To: spirited irish; All

Joe Biden is on the list. It’s no wonder Epstein got suicided, and Barr likely made it happen.

143 posted on 12/22/2023, 3:27:12 PM by Dr. Franklin ("A republic, if you can keep it." )

quote:

To: x

Fairness demands that proper research and verification be done before rendering a verdict, whether as public opinion or legal determination. You’re right. It could just be a list of people someone hates. Guilt by association is a lefty MO.

178 posted on 12/22/2023, 4:59:30 PM by Fester Chugabrew (In a world of parrots and lemmings, be a watchdog.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 149 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Sandpoint named Coolest Small City in Idaho

Yeah, Sandpoint is pretty co-

quote:

To: ProtectOurFreedom

There’s no Dindu Nuffins that’s why.

2 posted on 10/19/2023, 4:21:33 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist

“no Dindu Nuffins”

No kidding. It’s a pasty white town.

6 posted on 10/19/2023, 4:27:31 PM by ProtectOurFreedom (“Occupy your mind with good thoughts or your enemy will fill them with bad ones.” ~ Thomas More)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist
There’s no Dindu Nuffins that’s why.
Yep. The near complete lack of Dindus keeps things low key and copacetic. None of that Disney-style Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom happenings here. We live about 34 miles away in Oldtown. There's not much town in Oldtown. And that's ok.

35 posted on 10/19/2023 6:34:18 PM PDT by Noumenon (You're not voting your way out of this. KTF)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]
For fucks sake, Freep! :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Dindu Nuffins is my second favorite Expanded Universe character after Grand Admiral Thrawn.