Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kidcoelacanth posted:

Saints/Bucs NFCCG let's loving go dude

Every ESPN pundits’ heads explodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

Saints/Bucs NFCCG let's loving go dude

Tire fires are dangerous if left uncontrolled

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

You guys are coming off 2 blowout wins and the defense appears to be playing well. You can do it!

We've pretty consistently been unable to beat teams that are even halfway decent. We only got to .500 because of a weak schedule. I believe the only team we've beaten that currently has a winning record is the 8-6 Colts.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

PostNouveau posted:

We've pretty consistently been unable to beat teams that are even halfway decent. We only got to .500 because of a weak schedule. I believe the only team we've beaten that currently has a winning record is the 8-6 Colts.

Which was a genuinely weird game where the saints offense just went off and scored 38 points. Before falling back to beneath the earth's crust

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

wandler20 posted:

You guys are coming off 2 blowout wins and the defense appears to be playing well. You can do it!

I loving hope not.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Go rams

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

at least beating the saints is like a fan thing and not a coaching/organizational thing. if the falcons lose out but win against the saints I'll be thrilled AND it wouldn't save Arthur Smith like beating bama in the iron bowl could save a dying auburn coach

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

PostNouveau posted:

It is some real :sickos: poo poo

It's also pretty damning of the NFC as a whole. You let the NFCS send two teams to the playoffs? You deserve a Saints/Bucs NFCCG lol

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
dibs!

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1736816352340619451?s=20

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

As long as he doesn’t end up on a NFCS team besides the Saints, I wish him well.

Still hope we go get him though.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Need to do some more losing for that.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

Need to do some more losing for that.

I think the Saints have too many wins already for that, and the trade up to get him would be a Ditka level galaxy brain.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
gently caress the rams. If the saints dont win this one it'll be a goddang shame

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

A.o.D. posted:

I think the Saints have too many wins already for that, and the trade up to get him would be a Ditka level galaxy brain.

What, you don't want to give Chicago a '25 first round pick?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shinji2015 posted:

What, you don't want to give Chicago a '25 first round pick?

One? Sure.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

God whoever wins the division needs to beat the cowboys/eagles. It'd be the funniest loving thing.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:hai:

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

God whoever wins the division needs to beat the cowboys/eagles. It'd be the funniest loving thing.

Bah gawd that’s Baker Mayfield’s music!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Flacco-led Browns vs Baker-led Bucs in the Super Bowl. Either Baker gets his revenge, or Flacco gets his Hall-clinching second ring and SB MVP

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

N: He's back

https://twitter.com/JeffSchultzATL/status/1737079295799939387?t=SliGhUh2y3DXqDICfi2oOA&s=19

V: whatever...just play out the string so I can move on :sigh:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chris James 2 posted:

Flacco-led Browns vs Baker-led Bucs in the Super Bowl. Either Baker gets his revenge, or Flacco gets his Hall-clinching second ring and SB MVP

How can you not want Flacco to have as many rings as Peyton Manning?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I love how you’re benching a guy for throwing a no look red zone pick for someone who plays even more wildly in Heineke.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Silly Burrito posted:

Wandler without a tradeup I don't think either of us is getting Jayden.

I love the positioning of the Bears logo in this. Like even he's surprised at how this has shaken out.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

FizFashizzle posted:

I love how you’re benching a guy for throwing a no look red zone pick for someone who plays even more wildly in Heineke.

desperationmove.txt

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Black Lighter posted:

I love the positioning of the Bears logo in this. Like even he's surprised at how this has shaken out.

I think he's laughing uncontrollably.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Heineken is fun to watch at least. His playoff game against Tampa was an all timer.

Autocorrect.... eh leave it in.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

How bad must Logan Woodside be for the Falcons to all but say We're desperate but we're not *that* desperate.

This year is much more stable than the Petrino year, but the quarterbacking situation is just as dire, if not even moreso. For a reminder, the Petrino year saw them start Joey Harrington, Chris Redman and the corpse of Byron Leftwich.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

three posted:

"The Panthers Defense is: 27th in INT's, 32nd in QB Pressures, 32nd in QB Hurries, 32nd in Sacks, 1st in Rushing TDs allowed, 2nd in Points Allowed, and 2nd in Missed Tackles"

There are Panthers fans actively wanting the Defensive Coordinator responsible for this to become the Head Coach.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

three posted:

There are Panthers fans actively wanting the Defensive Coordinator responsible for this to become the Head Coach.

It would be an improvement

In our 2026 draft pick

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1737518222721593519

:toot:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

I'm hootin'!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Definitely deserved. The bucs suck but they're a lot more fun because he's there.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Definitely deserved. The bucs suck but they're a lot more fun because he's there.

Yea, agreed. I’m jealous even though I know he’d look like reheated dog poo poo on the Saints.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

simple prioritize fun over talent, a winning formula every time

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

gently caress yeah Carolina got a Player of the Week too
https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1737518524682141720

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

kazil posted:

gently caress yeah Carolina got a Player of the Week too
https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1737518524682141720

3 FGs, and not a single one over 40 yards :lol:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

100% of a winning team's points gotta count for something

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

kidcoelacanth posted:

simple prioritize fun over talent, a winning formula every time

Pete Carmichael and Dennis Allen are where fun goes to die.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

ozymandius1024 posted:

3 FGs, and not a single one over 40 yards :lol:

He's their best weapon in the red zone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
https://x.com/JoshDubowAP/status/1736595310099722732?s=20