Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Schmoe Cwead posted:

one of my fav thread titles was "a song of ICE and tires" after someone suggested putting a wall of burning tires across the border

lmao

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Red Baron posted:

what if we made our country so poo poo that people stopped coming to it??

Thank you, working hard!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Reintroducing malaria to Texas to spite the asylum seekers

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

an illegal immigrant wants to come here and take away your guns and applebees and your f150s will turn into tundras

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Red Baron posted:

what if we made our country so poo poo that people stopped coming to it??

the US is the best country in the world

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

2DCAT posted:

It's not cool I want my monies... Sync licensing is the only means of payment in music these days and I've been robbed of it!!

Thanks Biden!!!

Also my kid wears her 2dcat shirt to school but I think she just thinks it is about cats.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Godlessdonut posted:

lmao was this cop drunk?

only on power

and alcohol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump wanted an alligator moat along the border fence

Clearly you only remember sailor

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schmoe Cwead posted:

one of my fav thread titles was "a song of ICE and tires" after someone suggested putting a wall of burning tires across the border

lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

CODChimera posted:

the US is the best country in the world

right, which is why everyone wants to make the deadly border crossing but that’s what I’m saying, if we were like the #5 country they’d be doing it less

dollars and sense

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

crime fighting hog posted:

only on power

and alcohol

He thought about fentanyl and overdosed

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

like you don’t see people trying to cross the English Channel to make it to Scotland

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

Trump wanted an alligator moat along the border fence

Clearly you only remember sailor

everything feels like 20000 years ago

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Red Baron posted:

like you don’t see people trying to cross the English Channel to make it to Scotland

Yeah you cross the Scotish channel.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Red Baron posted:

right, which is why everyone wants to make the deadly border crossing but that’s what I’m saying, if we were like the #5 country they’d be doing it less

dollars and sense

you'd have to gently caress up A LOT of things tho, to lose that title

like Freedom would need to disappear. and mcdonalds? and the military

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

JoeBangles posted:

Yeah, I'm feeling gyped about the troofs. The romas gave up their word last century. Me and Ron Paul now own it.

that doesn't make any sense. you're associating an ethnic minority that has been subjected to white supremacist prejudice for hundreds of years with stealing. it's not like they're not still subject to white supremacist terror, either. in the ukraine war ukrainian nazis lashed a bunch of roma to light posts in the town square and called them traitors

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Red Baron posted:

there are in fact plenty of people taking boats across to seek asylum in the UK, tho idk the portion shooting for Scotland vs the rest of it

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Red Baron posted:

The British government regularly flies fighter jets low over the channel to deter migrants in boats????

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

There's an IMDB review of that movie mentions 2dcat's music as the best part.

code:
Not so bad, nice OST
lwrz29 July 2019
Easy watching, social comedy with no surprise... I will remember this movie for 2 great songs (very 80's colored!):

2DCAT / Love and life
    Sam Larson / Fall in love tonight

So beyond the time spent watching that movie, it is very nice to retain something from it, which was the case for me.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Was it loomer or someone else who was on those anti migrant boats who shot at and sank a bunch of migrant vessels

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Spaced God posted:

The British government regularly flies fighter jets low over the channel to deter migrants in boats????

please do not let the terfs off the island, thanks

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Spaced God posted:

idk that doesn’t sound right who would want to go to Britain?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
QQ.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Red Baron posted:

idk that doesn’t sound right who would want to go to Britain?

yeah we should be walling off that part of the world

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

so enigmatic

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

CODChimera posted:

yeah we should be walling off that part of the world

Cask of Amontillado the whole world imo

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Not a rule I've ever heard of, well have fun running this dumpster fire into the ground I guess :shrug:.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
QQ.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Zeriel posted:

There's an IMDB review of that movie mentions 2dcat's music as the best part.

code:
Not so bad, nice OST
lwrz29 July 2019
Easy watching, social comedy with no surprise... I will remember this movie for 2 great songs (very 80's colored!):

2DCAT / Love and life
    Sam Larson / Fall in love tonight

So beyond the time spent watching that movie, it is very nice to retain something from it, which was the case for me.

soon i will be telling females in the drink bars that i posted piss with the 2dcat

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

moar

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

It's spelt trupp

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Shifty Nipples posted:

Not a rule I've ever heard of, well have fun running this dumpster fire into the ground I guess :shrug:.

Nice title...serious business going on here lately

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Spaced God posted:

He thought about fentanyl and overdosed

1 fentanyl can kill the entire eastern seaboard

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

crime fighting hog posted:

1 fentanyl can kill the entire eastern seaboard

What are they waiting for?

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Hatebag posted:

that doesn't make any sense. you're associating an ethnic minority that has been subjected to white supremacist prejudice for hundreds of years with stealing. it's not like they're not still subject to white supremacist terror, either. in the ukraine war ukrainian nazis lashed a bunch of roma to light posts in the town square and called them traitors

You may notunderstand. You see, I'm not really acting with your perceived intentions, for I am shitposting in the toop thread.

Just lol if you are thin skinned about every group nazis targeted before we were even born. Cry me a river and dance on the eggshells.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
da fwiggin qq :xd:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

JoeBangles posted:

You may notunderstand. You see, I'm not really acting with your perceived intentions, for I am shitposting in the toop thread.

Just lol if you are thin skinned about every group nazis targeted before we were even born. Cry me a river and dance on the eggshells.

oh so ur being racist but ironically

i get it

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

JoeBangles posted:

🧐

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Hell yeah I'm woke

I woke up this morning and wished a meteor had crashed through my roof while I was sleeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Nothing in this says don't edit posts lmfao.

So you've been made an IK? A How To Guide:

What is an IK?
Long story short it's a Mod that can't read the Reports Forum. It stands for Idiot King. You will have all the same buttons Mods do and have the ability to help make your Forum or Thread readable and enjoyable for everyone.

Why me?
At some point in your SA Posting History, you have shown yourself to have a level head, have a history of being a calming voice, make funny and or informative posts, and most importantly, figured out how to use the post button. Because of that you've been asked to be an IK for a Forum or Thread.

What are my responsibilities?
When you are an IK you will be charged with doing basically what you are doing now: Reading posts and continue being you. Your duties include moderating active discussions and making sure they stay within your Forums Rules and the overall SA Rules. You should be able and willing to step in if things are getting out of hand and calm them down. You should also give probations to people if needed and use your best judgement to keep your forum a place for discussion that everyone can take part in. You will also be expected to keep the lines of communication open with your Forum's Mods and be willing to have a discussions with them about your modding.

How do I do that?
The biggest tool you have in your arsenal is your voice. The ability to go in and get a thread back on track with just a post will be the most effective thing you can do. Sometimes it wont be enough but it should always be the first thing you try. If it comes to it you will have the ability to probe users or close threads.

Button Pushing 101

When you are made an IK, these buttons will start showing on users posts in your forum. (Note, if you have previously agreed to IK a single thread, you will have buttons in the entire Forum, but should only use them in the place you have been assigned)

When you click Probation you will get this screen:

Use the drop down to select length. (As an IK, 6 hour probations are auto accepted)
Fill both boxes in with clear reasons. Be specific.
Hit submit and an Admin will review it and approve or deny.

The Ban Screen will look similar to the probation window and always require Admin Review.

The Title Change button is also self explanatory. Every title queued will be Admin reviewed. Do not abuse title changes and do not use your buttons to give unlimited Title Changes to people.

Title Blank is used in case a user has a NSFW image or slur in their title. When you click it and submit it, the avatar will be blanked and go under Admin review.

Lastly, Platinum will submit a request to give a user the Platinum account upgrade, used in times you need to PM a user. This is a helpful tool for getting in-touch with a user if you cannot find another way. It requires admin review, so please be clear on your reasons for using it.

Thread Changes
At the top of threads in your forum you will also have these buttons:

They each do exactly what they say.
Moving Threads is the only one that comes with a note: Always ask a Mod of the forum you are sending it to before you move a thread.

Last Words
Thank you for volunteering to IK your little corner of the Forums. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Mod of your forum, an Admin, or even any other Mod for advice. It is appreciated the time you put in to make your forum readable and enjoyable for everyone. You are not required to read every single thing posted. Do your best, do what you can, and keep being the user that stood out enough to be asked in the first place. You are a star.