Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Woke up hyperactive, so he played with his ribbon for ten minutes and was awarded with a cat treat for catching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Would not stop screaming every 10 seconds for an hour before his breakfast, jesus loving christ

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
mrs d8: what's all that noise?

me: i'm fighting with the cat

her: do you need bandages?

me: no, it's not that kind of fight. it's a battle of wills.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dee eight posted:

youre gonna lose

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

dee eight posted:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

well duh!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No, they meant give the CAT drugs

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Milo and POTUS posted:

No, they meant give the CAT drugs

no problem, i have enough for both of us

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ChickenHeart posted:

Puked up her breakfast in the basement with such careful placement that I stepped directly in it and tracked cat vomit all the way to the bathroom

:owned:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Toxic Mental posted:

Would not stop screaming every 10 seconds for an hour before his breakfast, jesus loving christ

Same, but I'm pretty sure she just screams for fun at this point. Fed her twice already, still hollering at me. A siamese would be all "dude, you are loud" to my cat

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

im traveling for work so my dad is taking care of my cat i miss her alot

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i'm wfh this week and he wants to be included in all my meetings

cold snap came through and suddenly he's much more friendly...

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

Roundup Ready posted:

Same, but I'm pretty sure she just screams for fun at this point. Fed her twice already, still hollering at me. A siamese would be all "dude, you are loud" to my cat

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Stole a huge cauliflower floret from my wife's bowl during dinner. Now begging for the basic rear end garlic bread I made for a side.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

cats need garlic bread

source: my cat

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

They like the large-quantity-of-butter but the garlic is unfortunately toxic.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Pawing at the corner and staring at the ceiling, yowling to get up there.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

The Lone Badger posted:

They like the large-quantity-of-butter but the garlic is unfortunately toxic.

Yeah, kept her away from the bread after the previous vegetable theft. Just olive oil, salt and pepper on the cauliflower fortunately.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Butter aint great for cats either as they're lactose intolerant.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thats why you give them a little corner of the bread with no garlic
idk how good bread is for cats but this old bastard wont stop breaking into any loaf i keep on the counter

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Breaks my heart whenever I have to tell him he can't share my food because it's got stuff that's not good for him.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry boy, everything I eat had garlic in it so you can't have any. Yes, I do all my own cooking, why do you ask boy?

-scritches-

Butterflysmasher
Aug 7, 2005

'Birdo' has been captured after spending 11 days on the lamb. after several sightings/trapping attempts over the last week; finally spotted her in the crawl space under the neighbors trailer.

she / another of our cats slipped out via busting thru the kitchen window screen on the 11th. already cagetrapped/recovered 'Mamacita' last thursday but 'birdo' was a much more involved hunt.

they have both been accepted back into the herd and are happy to be out of the freezing cold.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cat got his Christmas present early. His old cardboard scratch holder was destroyed.

Here him on the new box with a new filler and high as gently caress on nips

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

mewgene debs explored the newly decorated tree

field marshal mhewkov enjoyed quiet repose on his favorite chair

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Good cats there!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Didn't wipe down the bench :mad:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Jumped on top of me and shoved his butt up in my face while I was trying to sleep.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He's been negotiating trades of squeaks for belly scritches all night

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

super sweet best pal posted:

Jumped on top of me and shoved his butt up in my face while I was trying to sleep.

This is like 90% of what my little girl cat does when I go to sleep

Put your god drat tail down and get ur rear end in a top hat out my face jfc

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If you have a better way of communicating health, then I'm sure cats would love to hear it.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka went on an adventure to O U T E R S P A C E

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
You projecting the kitty outwards with your body is creating a very strange optical illusion with your features. It looks like you're standing backwards and someone photoshopped your face onto the back of your head. gently caress man.

Adorable kitty cat 🐱

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Who told you my head was on backward?

Hoo? Hoo!

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Oof, if I tried using one of those guaranteed they'd attempt to break out via my bellybutton.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Breetai posted:

Pushka went on an adventure to O U T E R S P A C E

But why did you cover the air holes in cellophane wrap

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Toxic Mental posted:

But why did you cover the air holes in cellophane wrap

Yeah, aluminum foil would've been a much better choice for a solar oven

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You know how humans sometimes just want to feel pretty? Well sometimes cats just want to feel new in box.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Oz's favorite thing in the world is getting scritches on his chin + neck and he always thinks that's what you should do to humans so when he's laying on my lap he reaches up and rakes my chin and neck with his claws and today he scratched my throat :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

You know how humans sometimes just want to feel pretty? Well sometimes cats just want to feel new in box.

Closest answer to correct, right here!

(We always wanted to get one but were concerned that our cat wouldn't have a bar of it. My girlfriend managed to get her hands on the backpack on a try-it-and-if-she-doesn't-like-it-then-return-it basis so we kept the plastic on the bubble while going for the first walk. We also loaded up the inside with catnip and Pushka had a very chill time, looking around with interest at everything we saw and sniffing the air through the holes and just generally being a very placid kitty. She's an indoor cat only whose entire universe has been two houses and the vet's office, and is getting up there in years, and this is just a way to give her a bit of enrichment without attempting the major disaster that is attempting to put a leash on her.)

ChickenHeart posted:

Yeah, aluminum foil would've been a much better choice for a solar oven

:mad: