Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

kazil posted:

He's their only weapon in the red zone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

100% of a winning team's points gotta count for something

Yeah he literally won the game for them. It reminds me of that one Cardinals game where Jay Feely scored scored 22 points before the Broncos could even score six, including running in a TD on a fake kick, that's special teams player of the week/month/year right there.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

https://twitter.com/JoshTheAthletic/status/1737533195220824455?t=_dlYrcSfrRduap95NEndpg&s=19

Oh, my holy God...please let this season end

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

kidcoelacanth posted:

100% of a winning team's points gotta count for something

In a downpour, too. It's not like he was kicking in a dome.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

lol what? Did he get trashed before a game?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shinji2015 posted:

lol what? Did he get trashed before a game?

It was probably on the flight home lol.

Marshawn used to do "a shot or shot and a half" before games apparently. Kept a bottle in his bag to get loose.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1737643259378516343?t=gyF7YYqldKHSUbezVRTh7Q&s=19

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Also,

https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status/1737565446553883119?t=tnIFd-HfE0O6nPESBJZfRg&s=19

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

BlindSite posted:

It was probably on the flight home lol.

Marshawn used to do "a shot or shot and a half" before games apparently. Kept a bottle in his bag to get loose.

Yeah, it feels like that there's more to it than just "I had some Busch on the plane," lol

The pads really add to the trucking effect

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Today is Mike’s Bday! Happy birthday Mike!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Cueing up "In the Arms of the Angel"

https://twitter.com/JeffDuncan_/status/1737861351731597327

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

That first lateral was a forward pass anyways.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

I probably think about this once a month. It’s so good

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Who dat baby gently caress the Rams

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"NOOOOO!!! ...OH my GOD how could he DO that???" is easily the best call of my lifetime

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grip it and rip it posted:

Who dat baby gently caress the Rams

win or lose, this

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

those first two Jaguars defenders after the pass miss the easiest tackle in the world, they have him outnumbered even!

sexy tiger boobs posted:

That first lateral was a forward pass anyways.

yeah they got lucky it wasn't reviewed, wasn't replay active in this era?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

What's crazy is how many people wound up watching this live just because it was bonus coverage after Fox's early game

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
It's us.

https://twitter.com/FanDuel/status/1738033357034832065

https://x.com/_sikwitit/status/1738032678992023848?s=20

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

lmao, they're not wrong

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Saints finally hitting their stride. Feeling good about losing out and cleaning house. If the Buccs can blow us out next week too I’d appreciate it.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Saints finally hitting their stride. Feeling good about losing out and cleaning house. If the Buccs can blow us out next week too I’d appreciate it.

Not so fast my friend. The Bucs will hopefully roll over and let you all take the division

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hot potato, but the loser keeps their coach and has a lovely draft pick.

Still hoping the falcons somehow take the division.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

I would also accept that outcome. I’m real worried that as much fun as Baker is he started vibing at the wrong time and we might get stuck with our garbage coach another year

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Not so fast my friend. The Bucs will hopefully roll over and let you all take the division

Sorry bud, vibes are good so Baker is gonna go off while Carr throws for like 22/35 for 158 yards, 1TD and 2 ints.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

really queer Christmas posted:

Even with that logic I can't root for that outcome.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Congrats on your moral victory saints. You almost did a thing when no one was looking

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Congrats on your moral victory saints. You almost did a thing when no one was looking

what? Dennis Allen is still the coach and Jameis is still on the team. We've won nothing.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Yes, but you lost by ONE score instead of by FOUR!

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

longtime Dolphins fan due to my dad but have lived in Tampa my whole life and i think it's Mike Alstott that actually made me really like football. that Browns game especially it felt like he was a literal superhero

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Redeye Flight posted:

Yes, but you lost by ONE score instead of by FOUR!

How many times have the Saints sprayed diarrhea all over the scoreboard only to just barely make it respectable in the closing quarter? 4? 5 times this season? They are the definition of being worse than their record.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
tag, bucs, y'all're it.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

A.o.D. posted:

How many times have the Saints sprayed diarrhea all over the scoreboard only to just barely make it respectable in the closing quarter? 4? 5 times this season? They are the definition of being worse than their record.

It's at least twice, because y'all did it in the game against my Vikings as well.

The Saints are dire, in seriousness. It's not just the quality of play, the vibes down there are atrocious. Like, the Bucs don't have a much better record and Todd Bowles is hardly lighting the world on fire, but the atmosphere and vibes around that team are night-and-day different. Something is very, very off in Nawlins.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Redeye Flight posted:

The Saints are dire, in seriousness. It's not just the quality of play, the vibes down there are atrocious. Like, the Bucs don't have a much better record and Todd Bowles is hardly lighting the world on fire, but the atmosphere and vibes around that team are night-and-day different. Something is very, very off in Nawlins.

Allen is definitely a huge reason why, but I don't think Carr is gelling with his teammates at all. I'm just thinking back to the Panthers/Saints game when one of his linemen is just yelling at him

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Saints are kinda like Atlanta rn, just no identity. I've watched a bunch of their game and their offense is based around. Being offensive, their defense is... offensive too. But no identity, no direction, just existing.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
The Saints have absolutely zero running game and I think you’d probably have to blame the line. I will say Kamara has not been breaking tackles at nearly the clip he used to, even in the open field. So he might be slightly culpable. But ultimately the line could not pass block at all in the first half and couldn’t run block for poo poo all game.

Obv the Rams defensive line played a huge part in that tonight.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

ESPN's article on Mike Williams' cause of death is all kinds of yikes. The construction work accident doesn't figure in at the end.

ESPN posted:

The cause of death was ruled to be "bacterial sepsis with cerebral abscesses and necrotizing lobar pneumonia due to multiple dental caries and retained dental roots," according to the medical examiner's office initial case summary report.

The condition, although rare, is linked to poor dental health, decay and infection. Arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease was also listed as a contributing factor in Williams' death.

Full autopsy and toxicology results are still pending, but records show a history of marijuana use, social alcohol use and daily use of Kratom, a legal herbal supplement that produces both stimulant and opioid effects. There was no indication of foul play and it was determined that Williams died of natural causes, the report said.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jesus christ.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
bad teeth can kill you. Get a check up twice a year and take care of your teeth.