Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

"Iris, mother of Yotam Haim, sent a message to the fighters of the 17th battalion that accidently shot her son in Gaza: 'I love you and hug you from afar. What happened wasn't your fault and isn't the fault of anyone other than Hamas. Don't hesitate for a moment. If you see a terrorist - don't think you've killed a hostage. Protect yourselves and only that way you can protect us'"

In the full recording, she also invites them to meet her personally and says that what they did was probably the right call for the situation.

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1737516655826145284?t=0VBPewSNEU1VlKEiGJRPlA&s=19

The cope is insane jfc

Continuing the pattern of Israeli parents saying "I'm glad my child is dead "

No loving wonder the tweens in the IDF are all psychopaths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nonsense posted:

horrific woman, her son died terrified by IDF thugs

its a win win scenario for her, she gets a pension and a grandson of her chosing

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The Israeli relationship with death is very arch and 40k

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Thank you for killing my stupid worthless son IDF

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Sancho Banana posted:

"Iris, mother of Yotam Haim, sent a message to the fighters of the 17th battalion that accidently shot her son in Gaza: 'I love you and hug you from afar. What happened wasn't your fault and isn't the fault of anyone other than Hamas. Don't hesitate for a moment. If you see a terrorist - don't think you've killed a hostage. Protect yourselves and only that way you can protect us'"

In the full recording, she also invites them to meet her personally and says that what they did was probably the right call for the situation.

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1737516655826145284?t=0VBPewSNEU1VlKEiGJRPlA&s=19

The cope is insane jfc

lol Zionist parents are loving insane. lock them up in asylums until they die

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

meanwhile the father of one of the other hostages killed by the IDF.....

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1737468797706022954

quote:

Avi Shamriz, father of Alon Shamriz, one of the three hostages who was mistakenly killed by the IDF last week, claimed in an interview with Channel 13 that the army has footage of the incident but refuses to release it to the public or show the families of the killed hostages.

Shamriz said that the army told him that they only had pictures of the incident after the shooting took place, but he claimed that he knows there is video footage that has not been released.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

the IDF killed my dead gay son

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol Zionist parents are loving insane. lock them up in asylums until they die
I agree, send them all to Israel

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I think I missed what's happening with the diaper thing and this point I'm afraid to ask.

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

Omegaverse mpreg with my own sons son

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sancho Banana posted:

The cope is insane jfc

:stare:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

OctaMurk posted:

Yes, a militant group or state actor saying "A curse on x people" is a phrase which belies genocidal intent. It would be concerning even as rhetoric from an official, never mind it being an official slogan, symbolically spelled out in red ink.

The Curse is clearly dysentery and its working.

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I think I missed what's happening with the diaper thing and this point I'm afraid to ask.

https://www.jordannews.jo/Section-20/Middle-East/Intestinal-diseases-spread-extensively-among-Israeli-soldiers-in-Gaza-32782

Intestinal diseases spread extensively among Israeli soldiers in Gaza
Jordan News
last updated: Dec 05,2023

GAZA – The Hebrew newspaper "Yedioth Ahronoth" published a report on Monday stating that there is an unusual increase in the incidence of intestinal diseases among the soldiers of the Israeli occupation forces (IOF).

Khaberni reported that the newspaper stated that since the beginning of the war on the Gaza Strip, food donations have been reaching the soldiers. However, it revealed that this resulted in a worrisome increase in intestinal diseases among the fighters, suggesting poor storage of some food items.

It added that one of the most prominent results of the tests conducted on soldiers revealed the presence of bacteria causing dysentery (inflammation and disruption of the intestines), leading to severe diarrhea and an increase in body temperature.

The newspaper quoted doctors who treated the soldiers saying that food donations and their storage conditions, in addition to food transportation and preparation, are the causes, resulting in the soldiers' infections.

Dr. Tal Brosh, the director of the Infectious Diseases Unit at Assuta Hospital in Ashdod, stated, "Diarrhea has spread among soldiers in the south, in gathering areas, and later among soldiers who went to fight inside Gaza." "The infection with Shigella bacteria, which causes dysentery, has been diagnosed, and this is a very serious disease. The disease has also spread among the fighters in Gaza, and Shigella bacteria infection occurs through direct contact between individuals or through food."

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Man she's going to be pissed if it turns out he lived

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's also just funny that a Jewish army getting tummyaches is like a Chapo Trap House joke come to life.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

fizziest posted:

https://www.jordannews.jo/Section-20/Middle-East/Intestinal-diseases-spread-extensively-among-Israeli-soldiers-in-Gaza-32782

Jordan News

GAZA – The Hebrew newspaper "Yedioth Ahronoth" published a report on Monday stating that there is an unusual increase in the incidence of intestinal diseases among the soldiers of the Israeli occupation forces (IOF).

Khaberni reported that the newspaper stated that since the beginning of the war on the Gaza Strip, food donations have been reaching the soldiers. However, it revealed that this resulted in a worrisome increase in intestinal diseases among the fighters, suggesting poor storage of some food items.

It added that one of the most prominent results of the tests conducted on soldiers revealed the presence of bacteria causing dysentery (inflammation and disruption of the intestines), leading to severe diarrhea and an increase in body temperature.

The newspaper quoted doctors who treated the soldiers saying that food donations and their storage conditions, in addition to food transportation and preparation, are the causes, resulting in the soldiers' infections.

Dr. Tal Brosh, the director of the Infectious Diseases Unit at Assuta Hospital in Ashdod, stated, "Diarrhea has spread among soldiers in the south, in gathering areas, and later among soldiers who went to fight inside Gaza." "The infection with Shigella bacteria, which causes dysentery, has been diagnosed, and this is a very serious disease. The disease has also spread among the fighters in Gaza, and Shigella bacteria infection occurs through direct contact between individuals or through food."

cant maintain supply chains required to invade the city next door, or the curse is working.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

fizziest posted:

Jordan News

no, this
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7310991410583604526

edit: btw I think when he says 'more specifically pampers' he's not referring to a brand but making clear that it's diapers they're wearing (assuming whatever arabic word he uses is not clear enough). like pampers is just the generic name like kleenex. but also it's funny in translation.

carcinofuck has issued a correction as of 19:54 on Dec 20, 2023

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
Israel has video of the three hostages escaping from Hamas, pulled from the bodycam of a dead IDF dog sent in as a scout (like a real German shepherd)

If they have bodycam on the dogs, they have video of the shooting

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

text editor posted:

(like a real German shepherd)
more specifically, dog as in the animal

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Interesting that the IDF would employ German shepherds, the most fascist of all dog species

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

stepped into Gaza and immediately afflicted by a biblical plague of making GBS threads

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CLAM DOWN posted:

the IDF killed my dead gay son

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

fizziest posted:

Jordan News

Soleimani's Revenge

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Rubellavator posted:

Is it helping people? Like people just seem to be assuming that it'd a good thing, but what good has actually come from it?

People like to say they're doing things for good, non-self-interested reasons all the time, even when they blatantly aren't. The fact that they're joining forces with Somali pirates to do hijackings points towards it not being particularly pointed towards helping Gazans in reality but posturing to look good (and also steal some poo poo). Not everyone who claims to be in the good fight is actually in the good fight.

Maybe I'm just cynical from seeing... literally the same sort of poo poo happening elsewhere and being used to justify crimes. I have little trust for them.

It's easy to say you care, even when you don't. Their actions don't seem to point to a particular care about actually striking at Israel and more just hitting things in general. Unless Liberia is a well-known Israel ally.

Not to mention these attacks aren't like, new or anything. They've been doing them for quite a while. They've ramped them up recently, but it just seems like they've seen an opportunity to strike while everyone is distracted.

Their just trying to justify their piracy. They don't give a poo poo about Gazans.

cool thanks to this i accidentally made a post in the bad forum

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Mister Bates posted:

Soleimani's Revenge

Hmm. No, it wouldn't quite fit him.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

fizziest posted:

Jordan News

dysentery has joined the houthis to fight for the palestinians. thats more than the GCC countries have done.

carcinofuck posted:

more specifically, dog as in the animal

but not as the bounty hunter

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mister Bates posted:

Soleimani's Revenge

lmao.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i am begging the idf to issue wet wipes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

jk let em suffer and die

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Al! posted:

i am begging the idf to issue wet wipes

destroying the palestinian sewage system one wet wipe at a time

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Israel Diarrhea Force

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Cromulent_Chill posted:

Israel Diarrhea Force

they are big fans of spray and pray

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

hadji murad posted:

Comedians in Cars Getting Qassamed

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

ELTON JOHN posted:

cool thanks to this i accidentally made a post in the bad forum

come on, that was no accident

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i thought the diaper thing was just for tankers or others who can't just poo poo in a hole when they want but it turns out the whole IDF was never potty trained.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fizziest posted:

Jordan News

helping the Palestinians by putting a bunch of tapeworm eggs in the food I donate to IDF soldiers in gaza

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Rubellavator posted:

Is it helping people? Like people just seem to be assuming that it'd a good thing, but what good has actually come from it?

People like to say they're doing things for good, non-self-interested reasons all the time, even when they blatantly aren't. The fact that they're joining forces with Somali pirates to do hijackings points towards it not being particularly pointed towards helping Gazans in reality but posturing to look good (and also steal some poo poo). Not everyone who claims to be in the good fight is actually in the good fight.

Maybe I'm just cynical from seeing... literally the same sort of poo poo happening elsewhere and being used to justify crimes. I have little trust for them.

It's easy to say you care, even when you don't. Their actions don't seem to point to a particular care about actually striking at Israel and more just hitting things in general. Unless Liberia is a well-known Israel ally.

Not to mention these attacks aren't like, new or anything. They've been doing them for quite a while. They've ramped them up recently, but it just seems like they've seen an opportunity to strike while everyone is distracted.

Their just trying to justify their piracy. They don't give a poo poo about Gazans.

almost got me with this one

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Rubellavator posted:

come on, that was no accident

:twisted:

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
https://twitter.com/AoR3138/status/1737535002454163863

chuck key in lathe spotted :( unsafe shop practices by al-qassam manufacturing. i condemn this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Admiral Bosch posted:

https://twitter.com/AoR3138/status/1737535002454163863

chuck key in lathe spotted :( unsafe shop practices by al-qassam manufacturing. i condemn this

neat. i wonder why they made single shot bolt actions though. fewer springs? idk, not a gun guy. i guess the cycling would need to be pretty precisely made in order to not gently caress up after a few rounds though