Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I mean the guy's name literally translates to "The Ghoul"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
al-Ghoul.... That's arabic for.... The Ghoul....

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
IDF teens are making GBS threads themselves?

DTI (Diarrhea to Israel)

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Sancho Banana posted:

A new law which passed today stipulates that the state will completely, 100% pay for the university studies of released combatants for several years, including retroactive payments for veterans currently in school.

https://twitter.com/ynetalerts/status/1737462857258918157?t=zgT49v8_rJtPoX0xYn0xgw&s=19

service guarantees scholarship

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

maybe hamas isn’t at the centre of a vast international conspiracy worth billions if clearly they can make guns and shells from any old metal laying around

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

30.5 Days posted:

nice to meet you, I'm Dracula.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Jel Shaker posted:

maybe hamas isn’t at the centre of a vast international conspiracy worth billions if clearly they can make guns and shells from any old metal laying around

"Iran did this" I say as my $20 million dollar tank gets knocked out by a guy with a rifle made out of drainage pipe and a plastic gallon jug filled with diesel

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Admiral Bosch posted:

https://twitter.com/AoR3138/status/1737535002454163863

chuck key in lathe spotted :( unsafe shop practices by al-qassam manufacturing. i condemn this

this is insanely cool wtf

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
running a mill wearing a balaclava and a green head band but no safety glasses is incredibly badass

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

lol at the clips of Biden tripping on stairs

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

my mechanics most ambitious project

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i think has should name all of their weapons after batman's rogue's gallery.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

kecske posted:

idk that OSHA has provision for how to operate machinery while under the 24/7 looming specter of explosive death by haphazard airstrike

Well the equation for 'should we ignore the OSHA provisions?' is 'which costs more, following the rules or replacing the worker if he is killed or crippled on the job?' so I guess it depends how disposable you think these particular workers are and how easy they'd be to replaced.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Al! posted:

i think has should name all of their weapons after batman's rogue's gallery.

kite man

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

The Oldest Man posted:

"Iran did this" I say as my $20 million dollar tank gets knocked out by a guy with a rifle made out of drainage pipe and a plastic gallon jug filled with diesel

It's unfair to get blown up by a mortar that has to get rip-started like a lawnmower

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

lol

https://x.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1737535914052669607?s=20

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

I'm LOVING the technicians' dustcoat + balaclava and bandana. What a look. what a vibe.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
really regretting not going as a hamas freedom fighter for halloween

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I've never understood "The war would be over tomorrow if the other side surrendered" as a propaganda line. Yes, but they're not gonna, so what point are you trying to make?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I’d make a ‘Why don’t they simply lay down and die’ joke but this is the exact same position they’ve taken on the Ukraine war, just repeating that actually Russia could end it today by withdrawing and claiming that all negotiations should start from there. American diplomats are not capable of doing actual diplomacy between competing factions, they only know how to issue edicts under the assumption that the other party has no choice or agency.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

30.5 Days posted:

the Bart, the

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Admiral Bosch posted:

https://twitter.com/AoR3138/status/1737535002454163863

chuck key in lathe spotted :( unsafe shop practices by al-qassam manufacturing. i condemn this

lol literally handcrafted artisanal sniper rifles

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

"How can it be that there are no demands made of the aggressor and there are only demands made of the victim?"

profoundly evil man, DTA DTI

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

I've never understood "The war would be over tomorrow if the other side surrendered" as a propaganda line. Yes, but they're not gonna, so what point are you trying to make?

look it would just be so much easier okay??

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

RealityWarCriminal posted:

running a mill wearing a balaclava and a green head band but no safety glasses is incredibly badass

We have set a no safety glasses before them and no backstop behind them, and We have enshrouded them in long sleeves and now they have no fingers and can't see poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

why hasnt the international community condemned the palestinians for not simply committing mass suicide

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

i think hamas is doing the best they can and I am proud of them

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Running up to a tank and manually blowing it the gently caress up : (yawn)

Rawdogging metal shop : (holy poo poo you madman)

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

With all due respect Mr. Secretary, Death to the apartheid state of Israel and all its running dogs. From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

30.5 Days posted:

adnan al-ghoul, you have to stop. You smoke too tough. Your swag too different. Your bitch is too bad. They’ll kill you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
gee i wonder if the reason is that most countries have moral clarity about who the victim is

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
when the genocide is going well

https://twitter.com/Michael_Wgd/status/1736727682446967291

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

there's a joke here about expecting the winning side to surrender and how in 2020 the candidates beating biden all dropped out of the race but I'm too tired to grasp it

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

drat these guys are too old even for the ukrainian army

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Give Hamas a 450,000 dollar Okuma automated CNC machine

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
i was just thinking about it and hamas have basically perfected the psychology of armed resistance

from the individual members to ubeida & their propaganda/pr video people they make no errors in their messaging and waste no energy on bullshit

they never ever unintentionally put out anything that dampens their fight or waters down their message, their press stuff is always straightforward, accurate, enough detail to have an actual purpose behind it being said but short enough to absorb easily like they don't cut a single corner

israel is having to fake bad hamas pr non-stop because there's no real bad PR to signal boost

If the west was running their messaging, after the red triangle thing caught on they'd have started some stupid meme poo poo with red triangle thanos destroying the second half of game of thrones and still just been doing red triangle nafo and totally lost the fuckin plot
but instead they've just stayed focused on showing people they can and will defeat israel

its crazy what you can accomplish when you're doing stuff for actual reasons

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the blowback in the next 20 years is gonna be wild

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

kazmeyer posted:

Running up to a tank and manually blowing it the gently caress up : (yawn)

Rawdogging metal shop : (holy poo poo you madman)

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

is that dude in the middle the one that they had on a speaking tour telling soldiers to murder every last gazan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

that's not desperate volksturm recruiting in my army, it's vintage heroic patriots.