Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Brother, I was there in Golgotha, 90000 screaming Hulkamaniacs cheering me on when I picked up that big stinky King of Kings and slammed him down to the mat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Hogan seems like one of those guys that probably is going to create his own fam fiction where he travels back in time, beats up the Romans and saves Christ completely ignoring the entire point of the whole deal.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Most Power Alex posted:

Hogan seems like one of those guys that probably is going to create his own fam fiction where he travels back in time, beats up the Romans and saves Christ completely ignoring the entire point of the whole deal.

Hogan is currently getting recruited by a Scientologist so it's going to be even funnier.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
you won't be laughing when he has the power to actually time travel and save Jesus

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

then jesus hits him with a stunner, hops up on the cross and is like DTA MOTHERFUCKER when the nails are hammered in.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I though Hogan was going full Scientology with his new wife

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Coolness Averted posted:

you won't be laughing when he has the power to actually time travel and save Jesus

wouldn't saving Jesus actually be really bad for his people?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Shard posted:

wouldn't saving Jesus actually be really bad for his people?

Did Jesus's death nuetralize thetans or something? It's a matter of established fact once they get to a certain OT level scientologists have control over space and time. Why do you think Tom Cruise is still in the shape he's in?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jesus's death and resurrection embodies the covenant renegotiated between man and the divine. Along the way people attached being a miserable snot along with the messaging and here were are.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Coolness Averted posted:

Did Jesus's death nuetralize thetans or something? It's a matter of established fact once they get to a certain OT level scientologists have control over space and time. Why do you think Tom Cruise is still in the shape he's in?

probably some rich person cocktail of stem cells and steroids

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

I though Hogan was going full Scientology with his new wife

You can be a Christian Scientologist and it wouldn't shock me if part of their strategy to get him into the Church was to reconnect him with Christianity first.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Is it too soon to think about coming back

To the area

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Yeah Scientology has always said they’re not a religion except when they are

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I'm.in the wrong thread

Lid fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Dec 21, 2023

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/KhandakarSaad/status/1737457065864413258

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

cornhole!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
People who scream endlessly about Casual Viewers not knowing about anybody from New Japan is but think bringing back a guy who was regionally famous as a manager 40 years ago will be great business

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Most Power Alex posted:

Hogan seems like one of those guys that probably is going to create his own fam fiction

He did always seem like a creep around/about Brooke

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/JustinLaBar/status/1737657806348529758

https://twitter.com/JustinLaBar/status/1737659049833799825

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

lmfao Justin LaBar
He should get back to losing debates on dead wrestling forums and getting clowned on for his bad articles

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

MassRafTer posted:

Hogan is currently getting recruited by a Scientologist so it's going to be even funnier.

WAIT. I need to go back a page cause I clearly skipped over something important.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Most Power Alex posted:

WAIT. I need to go back a page cause I clearly skipped over something important.

Hogan recently married Sky Daily, a supposedly former Scientologist who is the daughter to prominent Scientologists. Ex Scientologists don't believe she is out of the church or at least out of the Church's control due to the fact she is still in contact with her parents and that her relationship with Hogan seems to be about drawing him into the Church.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

I'm shocked that a small woman with a big pipe is over with the fans

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

World Princess posted:

I'm shocked that a small woman with a big pipe is over with the fans

I can't say I'm familiar with Jamie Senegal's OnlyFans content, but I can imagine she'd be a big hit if she had a chance to get on a bigger stage, I suppose.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

MassRafTer posted:

Hogan recently married Sky Daily, a supposedly former Scientologist who is the daughter to prominent Scientologists. Ex Scientologists don't believe she is out of the church or at least out of the Church's control due to the fact she is still in contact with her parents and that her relationship with Hogan seems to be about drawing him into the Church.

I... I want Scientologist Christian Hulk Hogan to challenge Double J Jeff Jerrit for his Leatherface Championship belt. Please reality, just one more time make something absolutely insane happen.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I mean, he's not wrong, Punk's and Cornette's egos eventually rubbing against each other would definitely set this place on fire.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the hulkster is putting jesus over at the next PPV, jack

That doesn't work for me, brother in Christ

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Hogan just wants to go to heaven so he can see the sky daily.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/cold_insomnia/status/1737661392780439982

Pray for the fans who need constant video packages to explain why they should care about a wrestler.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

remember when hhh was doing a return on every show for like 3 months and it would be like dexter lumis or emma and they would barely follow up on it

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dawgstar posted:

Pray for the fans who need constant video packages to explain why they should care about a wrestler.

*me watching a wrestler have a kickass match while commentary explains who she is and why she has beef with her opponent*

"WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THIS?!?!"

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Dawgstar posted:

skill issue tbh

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Veer has a major Hollywood movie made about his life and career. He has a better chance of moving tickets and viewers than...Okada

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Doesn’t the number go up when Riho is on screen

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

coconono posted:

Yea but those numbers are MARKS not TRUE, CASUAL FANS who spend most of the show staring at their phone while they wait for entrances to cheer for.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

coconono posted:

Yeah, the water supply company's needles jump to red, because everyone is flushing their toilet at the same time!

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Who’s “we”, big shoots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

lol yeah no. If AEW was just non stop tournaments all year I would really enjoy that if it was always matches of the quality of the CC.