Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
How is SpongeBob helping the war effort?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

How is SpongeBob helping the war effort?

He gave his all.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Look i know you warned me. And, okay, i did exactly what the very explicitly clear instructions said not to do. And sure, perhaps this means i have no one but myself to blame. But ahhhg gently caress you

Old Surly
Dec 8, 2004

and all of your troubles are solved and gone

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

WWF trying to raise money by dunking on Elon with a pretty creative ad.

Great reminder how bad logos and design work for them has got in the last few decades. 2006 was so cute.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Relevant to the derail about France and their President from last week:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1737926150846881872

quote:

Women’s rights activists criticized French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday for appearing to take sides with actor Gérard Depardieu by saying the film star who is facing sexual misconduct allegations “makes France proud.”

quote:

Speaking on Wednesday night on TV channel France 5, Macron described himself as a “big admirer” of a “great actor.”

quote:

Asked about such accusations against Depardieu, Macron said he believed in the presumption of innocence and the judicial process. “You will never see me participate in a manhunt,” the French leader said.

Macron also criticized his culture minister’s decision to launch a disciplinary procedure concerning Depardieu’s prestigious Order of the Legion of Honor, which could lead to the award getting rescinded. He said Culture Minister Rima Abdul-Malak went “a bit too far.”

The Legion of Honor is not “a moral tool” and should not be removed “based on a documentary,” Macron said.

quote:

Depardieu, 74, was put under investigation in December 2020 for alleged rape and sexual assault following allegations in 2018 from actor Charlotte Arnould, who said the crimes took place at Depardieu’s home. The investigation is ongoing.

Another alleged victim emerged in Spain, journalist and writer Ruth Baza who filed a complaint last week in the southern city of Torremolinos that the Spanish police said will now be shared with French authorities.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Didn't he get drunk and pull out his pecker on an airline flight to piss in the aisle?

I mean, dude's a broken toy.

Fake Edit: Yup: https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/gerard-depardieu-accused-of-urinating-on-airplane-floor-1.1116565

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
https://x.com/trader_tony_/status/1737945023298379850?s=20

Dec 22, 2023

Adam Carolla, age 59

Dec 22, 2023

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

It was 2002, actually.

One man's Journey to Exist

Dec 22, 2023

some require women, other require a internet link

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

My God this thing has layers

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
YOU ARE NO FALLS

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Remember Freedom Fries?

Well say goodbye to "Turkish Coffee" and say hello to "Am Israel Chai Coffee", or perhaps "Victory Generation Coffee", or maybe "We Have No Other Country Coffee"

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

kiminewt posted:

Remember Freedom Fries?

Well say goodbye to "Turkish Coffee" and say hello to "Am Israel Chai Coffee", or perhaps "Victory Generation Coffee", or maybe "We Have No Other Country Coffee"

"Am Israel Chai" translates to "the Nation/People of Israel lives."

At least we started calling french fries "freedom fries" and not "we'll put a boot in your rear end, it's the American way fries"

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i once stopped in at a small serbian cafe in america that poured a very nice cup of "serbian" coffee in a demitasse cup, so this seems like something a lot of balkan countries already have experience in

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
A pleasant coffee?

I kid. Fun lookups though!

Hellequin
Feb 26, 2008

You Scream! You open your TORN, ROTTED, DECOMPOSED MOUTH AND SCREAM!

Ruffian Price posted:

:same:

after getting a smartphone this year I stopped using my mp3 player overnight :( convenience is king

I was using a dedicated player up until a few months ago when I switched over to streaming my own collection to my phone via Plex. I will never submit to using Spotify, gently caress all algorithms forever.

Endjinneer
Aug 17, 2005
Fallen Rib

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i once stopped in at a small serbian cafe in america that poured a very nice cup of "serbian" coffee in a demitasse cup, so this seems like something a lot of balkan countries already have experience in

Yorkshire is very much like a Balkan country. Insignificant, casual in its appropriation of non-domestic beverages and nurtures a 500 year old grudge.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

So if the falcon won't hear RFK, Trump wins? :ohdear:

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

To say nothing else for the guy, that would probably be an interesting afternoon. Just spend the day asking JFK Jr, or more likely his falconry guy about falcons.

Fake edit: I think I just like falcons.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Change thread tag to imo

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

So what new policy ideas do you bring to the table?

SQUWAAAAAK!

Okay, now let's hear from the bird.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

haveblue posted:

Change thread tag to imo

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

haveblue posted:

Change thread tag to imo

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Truly a man of the people.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

haveblue posted:

Change thread tag to imo

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Debate & Discussion > The New New Pictures Thread: Falcon & The 'No' Man (56k NO CIA!)

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
False Flag Falconry was right there.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Do you have some time to discuss the plan God has for you?"

*eating sounds*

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Looks like global warming has hit the Arctic circle pretty hard

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

3D Megadoodoo posted:

"Do you have some time to discuss the plan God has for you?"

*eating sounds*

Christ, image being a Mormon or JW, and rolling up on a house full of goddamn polar bears. This is why we need AI-generated video; I need to see this and it would be unethical for me to actually stage it.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

PT6A posted:

Christ, image being a Mormon or JW, and rolling up on a house full of goddamn polar bears. This is why we need AI-generated video; I need to see this and it would be unethical for me to actually stage it.

Thor voice: would it though?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

I decide to see what Adobe could do for a still, and I think it's fair to say we're still a gently caress sight away from the potential of true AI, because this is just weird and also not at all what I asked for.

Prompt: "an anthropomorphic polar bear standing on the porch of a ranch-style home in Alaska smacking the face of a mormon missonary who came to his door"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

PT6A posted:

I decide to see what Adobe could do for a still, and I think it's fair to say we're still a gently caress sight away from the potential of true AI, because this is just weird and also not at all what I asked for.

Prompt: "an anthropomorphic polar bear standing on the porch of a ranch-style home in Alaska smacking the face of a mormon missonary who came to his door"

LOL @ the unprompted skirt

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
Stable Diffusion does a little better.

I had to rework the prompt a bit: an anthropomorphic polar bear punching a man dressed as mormon missionary, on the porch of a ranch-style home in Alaska, mormon man wearing missionary garments, UHD, 8k, F2.8, RAW Photo, ultra detailed, sharp focus

Image models aren't at the same level as LLMs when it comes to "understanding" the prompt quite yet. Adobe also has a more limited dataset, but they actually have rights to the images they train on.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Hank Hill: "Do I look like I know what an LLM is? I just want to see a anthropomorphic polar bear slap the poo poo out of a god-dang Mormon!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0427312/

I won't say I hope they release the audio from 'that scene,' but I always wondered if it would come out at some point, when some unscrupulous relative gets ahold of it.