Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

CODChimera posted:

God if u really wanted to troll and ruin this thread ud post polls

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ham Cheeks posted:

Remember the Muller report? Any day now!!

I remember the mystique
everyone thinking he was going to come out like Sam Waterson and dress Trump down with some scathing speech and instead he came out bleary eyed like he was a terrified, dementia addled old man and stuttering like "what do you want me to do? He's the president"

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I know you are but what am I?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao psychic damage taken

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I’m not an Insurrectionist (“PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY”), Crooked Joe Biden is!!!

lol

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Harton posted:

check out this cover of Valerie we did at the last show. Keys and guitar are pretty sweet, also the bass, and the drums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht9f8SXpvsg

lol we only have 25 subscribers, got a ways to go to hit those 2DCat numbers.

I'll film a movie and put your music in it without permission, that oughta juice your numbers

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Harton posted:

check out this cover of Valerie we did at the last show. Keys and guitar are pretty sweet, also the bass, and the drums.

Your band name is Puffin Down?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I remember the mystique
everyone thinking he was going to come out like Sam Waterson and dress Trump down with some scathing speech and instead he came out bleary eyed like he was a terrified, dementia addled old man and stuttering like "what do you want me to do? He's the president"

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

he is wrong about the court thing though because the constitution is pretty clear about Trump not being fit for office

yeah american citizens only. The real name of the man known as "Donald Trump" is Dawood Ibrahim Khan. He was born in Pakistan.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
"America wants 1000 years of stability!" I yell as half the population votes for the Very Stable Genius

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I’m not an Insurrectionist (“PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY”), Crooked Joe Biden is!!!

no 14th amendment. you're the 14th amendment.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ham Cheeks posted:

Remember the Muller report? Any day now!!

I remember when mueller called him trimp even though it is spelled trump

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Harton posted:

i probably wont be doing that but i am genuinely happy that you are having fun with others doing something you like ✌️

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Ham Cheeks posted:

Genocide Joe vs. Tender Trumo

donald the dove

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Ohtori Akio posted:

it is spelled trump

Trump Funeral US. PDF sucker!!!

Please correct your post.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
TOTAL EXONORATION.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
I miss my old girl with happy pig av :(

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

🎵 I don't wanna work
i just wanna poo poo in my bed all day 🎵

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

goth smoking cloves posted:

I'll film a movie and put your music in it without permission, that oughta juice your numbers

Nice! It’s an honor just to be nominated

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Your band name is Puffin Down?

Pretty on brand am I right?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Ham Cheeks posted:

"America wants 1000 years of stability!" I yell as half the population votes for the Very Stable Genius

A smoking plane wreckage is very stable

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Harton posted:

does everyone else in the band partake of the kind bud

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
all of my Posting Pals are cool and powerful!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

tenderjerk posted:

i probably wont be doing that but i am genuinely happy that you are having fun with others doing something you like ✌️

at least check out the keys in the intro!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Harton posted:

Munford and Sons

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ham Cheeks posted:

all of my Posting Pals are cool and powerful!

I am yes. Thanks

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

PlushCow posted:

Horse Mafia thank you!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

between this saga and elon doing 9/11 i think i am starting to agree with elon that grok is based and epic

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Harton posted:

more like WrasslorChunkey

I don't get it

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Does anyone remember the Dreamcast controller and how the cord awkwardly came out of the bottom? Well why don't cell phones put the USB port at the top like game pads? I always have the cord on my desk which forces me to plug in my phone so it faces me upside down. It's extra challenging to post all these teps upside down.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

real big "are we the baddies" energy from the dems

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

it is spelled donald trump

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

it is spelled trump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
guess there was a shift change at the white noise post factory

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

RVWinkle posted:

Does anyone remember the Dreamcast controller and how the cord awkwardly came out of the bottom? Well why don't cell phones put the USB port at the top like game pads? I always have the cord on my desk which forces me to plug in my phone so it faces me upside down. It's extra challenging to post all these teps upside down.

I remember some guy in our dorm came running in all hot with his brand new Dreamcast and nobody cared

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

does everyone else in the band partake of the kind bud

not really, drummer smokes occasionally but it’s more of a before bed type of thing. Guitar player smokes with me sometimes but he’s more of a 1-2 hits and he’s good for a few hours. Bass and Keys don’t smoke at all.

I don’t smoke at practice anymore but I smoke before shows and during every set break.

All my old bands we used to just always have a bowl going during practice and everyone smoked. I stopped doing that cause I didn’t wanna scare away the better musicians just in case.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Trump being elected President and delivering the eulogy at former president Biden's funeral is the funniest outcome

Obamas not invited! :yooge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Munford and Sons

Check out the whole playlist from the night. It’ll be like you were there with me!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7GjKrY_x-KE1KZtaaRn63Gf7-_8OeQ8&feature=shared