Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!
Hey at least its door handles probably rotate in the correct direction and it might even have a real console, checkmate Tesla owners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

The latest and greatest in Russian EV design and engineering!

Imagining this on that street fighter bonus stage with M Bison holding a sledge hammer

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ilya was upset. He had never seen such bullshit.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Model F

GSV Fuck Your God
Aug 27, 2003

small-l liberalism

somewhere in the triangle defined by Cars (2006), Dr Seuss, and Brazil (1985)

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

:golfclap:

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

:lol: such is life

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

quote:

Anyway, I am not gonna listen to Mearsheimer's repetitive apologia because he can get hosed

Did he ever talk about what discussions he had with Viktor Orban?

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
All you need to know about Mearsheimer is that he wants to suck Putin's dick as hard as Machiavelli sucked off Cesare Borgia.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Before Maidan, Mearsheimer's brand of realism said NATO/west should just ignore Ukraine to not piss off Russia and they DID ignore Russia. Russia still invaded lmao. He's just a moron who now re-writes poo poo now and preech to anyone who will listen to him. Most EE politicians would probably punch him if they met him. He's not liked at all.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
listen, in order to actually say that 'might makes right' poo poo you gotta actually be mighty, not get your poo poo kicked in by a minor power

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

bob dobbs is dead posted:

listen, in order to actually say that 'might makes right' poo poo you gotta actually be mighty, not get your poo poo kicked in by a minor power

Russia is mighty, it is just that THE ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD COMBINED is even mightier and unfair because its like 15 countries together versus 1.5
/
:ussr:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
plucky lil russia bullied

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

weg posted:

Model F

gently caress I'm dumb Model Z was right there

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1737735513455407442#m
Last night's air defense work

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:suicide:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Sick tat for drone pilots

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

redshirt posted:

Blind Spot?
It's Russian.... It's all blind-spot.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Looks like it's been frakensteined together from multiple other vehicles - I definitely recognize those wing mirrors from something. The battery underneath is weirdly exposed and not fully bolted on, there's a radiator which shouldn't be required here, the fact it has two towing eyes attached at the front means it's likely not overly functional. Possibly they just took a PHEV from someone and pinned some utterly hideous custom fiberglass panels to it. Would be interesting to see the interior - I'm guessing you could ID most of the donor parts more easily.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Look at those panel gaps - how is Tesla evading sanctions???

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Looks like an even dumber Fiat Multipla.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

family dont get lada upon death

but now you drive fishbrick

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

weg posted:

Модель Ж

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

weg posted:

Model Zeky

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/12/19/7433678/

quote:

Big number of Russian soldiers on Kupiansk front ill with rat-bite fever

An outbreak of rat-bite fever has been recorded in many Russian units on the Kupiansk front, increasing discontent among the Russians due to the inadequate provision of winter clothes and the lack of medical assistance.

Source: Ukraine's Defence Intelligence (DIU) on Telegram

Details: Ukraine's Defence Intelligence said rat-bite fever has a viral nature and is transmitted to humans from rodents through direct contact with the causative agent as a result of inhaling dust from mouse excrement or getting it into food.

Quote: "Symptoms of rat-bite fever include a severe headache, a rise in body temperature up to 40 degrees, rashes and redness, a decrease in blood pressure, haemorrhages in the eyes, nausea and vomiting several times a day.

A person infected with rat-bite fever experiences intense pain in the lower back and has severe difficulty urinating as the disease affects the kidneys."

Details: Ukraine's Defence Intelligence noted that the Russian command ignored complaints about fever from its personnel, considering them as another manifestation of evasion from participation in combat operations.

"As a result, rat-bite fever significantly reduced the fighting ability of the Russian rats,'" the intelligence concluded.

blyat dmitry! the trench is full of rats again! you were on rat patrol this time!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/12/19/7433678/

blyat dmitry! the trench is full of rats again! you were on rat patrol this time!

Whelp today I learned different parts of the world have different hantaviruses

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

hazardousmouse posted:

Whelp today I learned different parts of the world have different hantaviruses

On the contrary, it may be a bacteria, as hantavirus is a bit more serious and also more a deermouse thing

But thanks to google telling me what's what, I can LOL that the Russians might be committing sodoku

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

cynic posted:

Looks like it's been frakensteined together from multiple other vehicles - I definitely recognize those wing mirrors from something. The battery underneath is weirdly exposed and not fully bolted on, there's a radiator which shouldn't be required here, the fact it has two towing eyes attached at the front means it's likely not overly functional. Possibly they just took a PHEV from someone and pinned some utterly hideous custom fiberglass panels to it. Would be interesting to see the interior - I'm guessing you could ID most of the donor parts more easily.

I was thinking that radiator might be the AC condenser.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I liked the last Russian attempt at an ev better

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
That looks kind of cool in a retro 50s way. Grease but with EVs.

poor waif
Apr 8, 2007
Kaboom

Arivia posted:

I don't know anything about cars, but it doesn't look like it would handle an accident very well.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I hope it charges with a huge USB A plug going into that real bumper hole

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Arivia posted:

Yeah, it has its charm

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

*Slaps roof of car*
"This baby can fit so many East Germans in it cause the front doesn't have an engine in it comrade"
*Car falls apart*

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

It's got an extended range blyattery

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

cynic posted:

It's a Fiero underneath. It's always a Fiero.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

cynic posted:

Is that a Hyundai Tucson under all that?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
It's insane to me that the russian car market cannot seem to produce anything that doesnt look like a loving lada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

steinrokkan posted:

I liked the last Russian attempt at an ev better

Why is there a wall of fancy looking guns in the back there?
And a giant lightsaber hilt here?