Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

poo poo they removed the imgur embed from the android app w/out account and gently caress a account. Where 2 put George pics????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

This imgbb stuff is annoying but I guess it works. Too many copy/clicks

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

George is worth it tho

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

cat-like typing detected

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

he a blob

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PokeJoe posted:

he a baby

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I love 2 pet george

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
just use a throwaway account if you care that much imo

by merely using the internet in 2023 you have already been pwned by every major adtech corp out there

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

no. im dumb and stubborn

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

They removed it because Imgur may delete old pictures if you don't have an account and that fucks up threads.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah, sign up, throw stuff on it til they decide to photobucket themselves I guess.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

did noodles get out?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

clearly this is a sign i should take fake noodles

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Beeps back from the vet, he's fine, has a lil lump on his shoulder but the vet isn't too concerned just gotta make sure it doesn't grow at all.
He's only got a couple weeks of having balls left now though.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/141305035907792896/1187349745224658944/87ktR1R.mp4

Kullik fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Dec 21, 2023

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I heard one cat running then a scuffle, turned around just in time to see Pudding being thrown onto his back by Bonbon and then they both ran in seperate directions. No idea who instigated it but Bonbon seems oddly calm.

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

postimg.cc is much better than imgur

raven77
Jan 28, 2006

Nevermore.
Someone wanted to see Brain (I don't remember who) so here is a story in two pictures. We found Brain this "blanket monster" toy called Cat's Meow, there's a piece under the canvas that twirls around under the canvas, 3 speeds and a random setting, and he has had SO much fun with it. I had to cut off the plastic end because he tried to chew it off and eat it, but he still loves the toy, even though now there's nothing sticking out from the canvas.

He'll stick his head, sometimes half his body, under the canvas to try to "get" it. Sometimes he gets it well enough that he pulls it out of the piece at the bottom, and then I have to snatch it away and put it back together while he meows at me like, "Oh my god, I just killed it, why are you doing that?!"

Other times he'll zoom away just as I'm trying to get a picture of him playing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I've figured out why Starry even comes upstairs, she wants to play. There's a cat tree and scratchers in the living room along with Alby's toys and she's been availing herself of them when we're not paying attention. I haven't seen her play with the toys but I've heard her use the scratchers and one night I found her in Alby's bed before she took off at frantic speed. If she would just stop running off she'd be perfectly fine and we'd be happy to see her upstairs.

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Kwyndig posted:

I've figured out why Starry even comes upstairs, she wants to play.

that's great! playing is a very good sign, she's feeling more confident. just not with the hoo-mans apparently.

how are you feeding Starry? if she's food motivated it can be very good to avoid free-feeding, and instead put out limited food with a regular daily schedule. if you can get her to understand you are the Source of Food, she'll trust you lots faster

you might want to grab a cheap wifi security cam / baby monitor with motion detection like this one, so you can put it on the basement entrance and get notifications on your phone when starry enters or leaves. it could help you shut her out of the basement if that's something you want to try - she might still find lots of places to hide outside the basement, but being forced to hide closer to human activity is not a bad thing for a shy but tame cat

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

more leon belly scritches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQE9HJJMeg8

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

oh COME ON

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
Penny is visiting her sister Pickles for Christmas and they are having a great time :3:

https://i.imgur.com/rcMzE7c.mp4

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 23, 2023

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

BobHoward posted:

just not with the hoo-mans apparently.

i gave tippy a good fuss today and she spent at least 15 minutes getting the stink off

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer

raven77 posted:

Someone wanted to see Brain (I don't remember who) so here is a story in two pictures. We found Brain this "blanket monster" toy called Cat's Meow, there's a piece under the canvas that twirls around under the canvas, 3 speeds and a random setting, and he has had SO much fun with it. I had to cut off the plastic end because he tried to chew it off and eat it, but he still loves the toy, even though now there's nothing sticking out from the canvas.

He'll stick his head, sometimes half his body, under the canvas to try to "get" it. Sometimes he gets it well enough that he pulls it out of the piece at the bottom, and then I have to snatch it away and put it back together while he meows at me like, "Oh my god, I just killed it, why are you doing that?!"

Other times he'll zoom away just as I'm trying to get a picture of him playing.

i got one of those for Rosie. she mostly just lays next to it and swats at the plastic bit when it goes past her. she seems to like it though

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy
Tic has had his bedroom privileges revoked due to pooping on my roommate's bed. We know why he did it, he's stressed because we've started packing (we're out Jan 31 and it'll be a busy month for us both) but that doesn't make it okay

Anyway enjoy the first meaningfully different Tic pics the thread has gotten in a month. That's his heating pad and blanket on a knockoff Eames chair he and his old buddy Stubbs destroyed a decade ago:

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

Penny is visiting her sister Pickles for Christmas and they are having a great time :3:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

mr Scoop posted:

i got one of those for Rosie. she mostly just lays next to it and swats at the plastic bit when it goes past her. she seems to like it though

Looks like she's enjoying it.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I wish these guys would cuddle more than ten minutes at a time but drat it rules when they do

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

my gogurt brings all the cats to the yards

say hi to zip, jack, three piece, fuzzy, and miss lucy from left to right

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm surprised they didn't mob you for churu. Cats love that stuff.

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
We're refurbishing the cat tree and Nelis is testing the fabric:

I think it has been approved.

EDIT: Some further testing by Joris

GrimSqueaker fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Dec 23, 2023

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Kwyndig posted:

I'm surprised they didn't mob you for churu. Cats love that stuff.

everyone but jack is well behaved and will patiently wait.

jack will bust out the needle paws as soon as he thinks you aren't looking tho

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

peak peaches

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Nutmeg has come out of heat and immediately become ungovernable. She is hopping the quarantine baby gate and hissing at the dogs who are too dumb to know what that means lmao

She isn't particularly bothered by Ozzy though which is quite nice. Just wish she'd stay in cat jail till we can confirm she's clear of giardia.

She loves the cat tree that Ozzy entire ignored tho

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Sagebrush posted:

https://i.imgur.com/rcMzE7c.mp4

just quotin this because i fixed the link and they're so cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!

Sagebrush posted:

just quotin this because i fixed the link and they're so cute

rowdy and priscilla are doing this basically 24/7 rn