Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

BrigadierSensible posted:

What do you all think this cat's name is?

I vote for "Mr. Snuffywufflekins"

Schoolbus

I only say that because I met a random yellow cat that was a restaurant's pet/mascot here and he was named Schoolbus and he was the coolest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What a great name for a cat

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Noir89 posted:

It's more that I have had cats around me since the day I was born including my own puffball currently sleeping on the couch that have been with me for 21 years now, literally my entire adult life :v:

You kinda pick up a few things about what mood they are in then.
It's playing the long game. Watch your back.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cheese wagon also good name for a cat

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
GFY. (Not you OP)
Def cursed tho

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
... The internet has made me realize my own feet are pretty alright.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I keep my mouth closed in public when I see things I disagree with, no matter how hard it is. I'm not sure I could let this one go by without comment.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cruella DeVille rear end nails.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Das Boo posted:

... The internet has made me realize my own feet are pretty alright.

Same. Some weird rear end feet out there.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

I should call him

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

? What’s cursed here?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Crab Dad posted:

? What’s cursed here?

ALS

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7280238918367202591

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Crab Dad posted:

? What’s cursed here?

He had sex with that mother and daughter at the same time.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Crab Dad posted:

? What’s cursed here?

Noted Epstein island visitor Hawkins. Don’t care how smart he is, he was probably a sex pest.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/v6qe2mJ.mp4

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

What's so cursed about this? I kept waiting for mama to come flying in from out of frame and maul this guy, but nothing?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

null_pointer posted:

What's so cursed about this? I kept waiting for mama to come flying in from out of frame and maul this guy, but nothing?

Right? I am thinking I bet I can be friends with her and family.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Isn’t this the cat thread now?

https://i.imgur.com/22MMFCX.mp4

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

I mean, poo poo, if that counts as cursed, here's a double helping!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vszWsYOdnPg

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

titty_baby_ posted:

He had sex with that mother and daughter at the same time.

Welp… as long as it was consensual and…

Autechresaint posted:

Noted Epstein island visitor Hawkins. Don’t care how smart he is, he was probably a sex pest.

Nevermind barf.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Autechresaint posted:

God loving damnit.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I've been a cat person for my entire life but it would take a substantial sum to convince me to stand nearly between a mother cheetah and her babies like it's no big deal

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

not really cursed but definitely spooky

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Catastrophe posted:

I've been a cat person for my entire life but it would take a substantial sum to convince me to stand nearly between a mother cheetah and her babies like it's no big deal

How else are you going to pet both her and the kittens(chittens?) at the same time, though?

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Oh hey! I grew up near this metal spider and didn't realize that she did more! Slightly less creative name, though.

https://www.kemperart.org/collection/spider

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

PurpleXVI posted:

How else are you going to pet both her and the kittens(chittens?) at the same time, though?

I would be a terrible wildlife anything because GODDAMN I want to pet everyone in that video.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Das Boo posted:

I would be a terrible wildlife anything because GODDAMN I want to pet everyone in that video.

To be fair, that is a problem that solves itself.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Dirk the Average posted:

To be fair, that is a problem that solves itself.

It's true, I am a walking Darwin Award for cats.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Das Boo posted:

We all want to pet the kitties.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
will you boop the murder beans?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.214...i8192?entry=ttu

Someone made a spider statue out of a VW Beetle outside of Carson City, NV. It was always a fun thing to look for when driving past.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
The curse is that I can't cuddle with any of those kitties. The Cheetahs or the kittens.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

wesleywillis posted:

The curse is that I can't cuddle with any of those kitties. The Cheetahs or the kittens.

Kittens are fine but I'd watch cuddling with the others. As soon as you get close you'll catch them with someone else.

skrapp mettle
Mar 17, 2007

Wingnut Ninja posted:

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.214...i8192?entry=ttu

Someone made a spider statue out of a VW Beetle outside of Carson City, NV. It was always a fun thing to look for when driving past.

It's in Sparks, NV now!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Cheetahs are the one big cat you'd prefer to be near in the wild, though. The least likely to take you out. The one my uncle had purred quite a lot when I scritched its chin through the fence (though I was told to stay the hell away by my parents - I was around 7 at the time).

But yeah, I'd still not choose to get between the mother and the kittens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007