Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Facebook Aunt posted:

This cat has a drinking problem.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
*points thumbs to chest*

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Data Graham posted:

OK so the celebrity impressions were actually pretty good but then everything else he did was stupid and nobody laughed. How did he get the job.

Oh wait it's because that's exactly what watching SNL is actually like
Apparently no one's supposed to laugh at SNL auditions, because they want a clean recording of the audition to be able to review later.

Fallon still sucks though.

Facebook Aunt posted:

This cat has a drinking problem.
Poor thing never got over Macho Grande.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Captain Invictus posted:

Man I loving love "two hamsters going Mach 10 and then one abruptly stops or is otherwise flung off the wheel" clips

:same: but also hamster deepthroating the water bottle clips

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Knormal posted:

Apparently no one's supposed to laugh at SNL auditions, because they want a clean recording of the audition to be able to review later.

You also have to be willing to bomb on live TV in front of millions of people so doing your schtick in front of dispassionate suits is a good trial run.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Knormal posted:

Poor thing never got over Macho Grande.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

For some reason I always tilt my head when I miss a basketball goal, anyone else?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

caspergers posted:

For some reason I always tilt my head when I miss a basketball goal, anyone else?

Same, especially if I failed to get a spare while bowling.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

caspergers posted:

Ok, squadronmates, who among you can distract the keeper long enough for me to notch another basketball goal? If someone linedrives into the slot, I'll be open for a one-timer from centre field.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Lobok posted:

Ok, squadronmates, who among you can distract the keeper long enough for me to notch another basketball goal? If someone linedrives into the slot, I'll be open for a one-timer from centre field.

I always get penalized for basket tending or bucket tending or whatever that's called

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

BallerBallerDillz posted:

I always get penalized for basket tending or bucket tending or whatever that's called

For this field goal I award you, wait....this can't be right. Two points?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Happy Hamster Hardcore

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

truly the most invigorating and healthy of sports. i'm literally over twice his age and look younger.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Butterfly Valley posted:

truly the most invigorating and healthy of sports. i'm literally over twice his age and look younger.

that's a 16 yo? what's he been eating? pure HGH?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

He looks more like 36.

The way 36 looked in the 80s.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao, that's just an English 16. They still haven't caught up with the rest of the world yet.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
What's a performance enhancer for darts..? Only one I can think of is massive amounts of piss and he's too young.... unless his da's been giving it to him.

Of course it could just be a cunning plan.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Large Testicles posted:

that's a 16 yo? what's he been eating? pure HGH?

He does love to snack on those Huge Gammon Haunches.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Cable Guy posted:

What's a performance enhancer for darts..? Only one I can think of is massive amounts of piss and he's too young.... unless his da's been giving it to him.

Pretty sure you're allowed to drink beer at age 16 in the UK, which probably means he's been drinking for years.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Butterfly Valley posted:

Oh that's just what the English look like.

Take Greg Davies from Taskmaster. He's 38, but looks like he's 60.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

That dude is 40+ with multiple children. This is a ringer situation

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

great big cardboard tube posted:

sounds like a turn of the millennium teen comedy

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Grassy Knowles posted:

sounds like a turn of the millennium teen comedy

There are a lot of awful 80's comedies where white dudes have to pretend they are women/black/gay in order to get into college/some club/the mob. This feels like an inversion of that, middle aged dude pretends he's a teenager so his achievements in dart stand out more.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Grendels Dad posted:

There are a lot of awful 80's comedies where white dudes have to pretend they are women/black/gay in order to get into college/some club/the mob. This feels like an inversion of that, middle aged dude pretends he's a teenager so his achievements in dart stand out more.

There's definitely a part in it where someone gets a dart to the side of the head but they don't notice and it's hilarious

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Grendels Dad posted:

Pretty sure you're allowed to drink beer at age 16 in the UK, which probably means he's been drinking for years.

From what, the false Grail?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Hyperlynx posted:

He doesn't look a day over 55 to me.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

The Mighty Moltres posted:

There's definitely a part in it where someone gets a dart to the side of the head but they don't notice and it's hilarious

:hmmyes:

https://i.imgur.com/FlGSRHQ.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Grendels Dad posted:

So the gay mafia IS real?

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Milo and POTUS posted:

So the gay mafia IS real?

https://www.thepinknews.com/2019/12/09/mafia-drop-homosexuality-gay-ban-drag-queen-son-lady-godiva-italy/

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Mighty Moltres posted:

And in the trailer a guy suffers a groin injury and the camera cuts to a crowd of bros going "ohhhhhw!" and the background music stops for a sec so you know to pay attention.
Practically writes itself

THIIIS SYUMMER,

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

Greg Davies is 55 though?

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

theflyingexecutive posted:

Greg Davies is 55 though?

Are you counting in English years or human years?

spiny
May 20, 2004

round and round and round

Cable Guy posted:

Real footage from UK Darts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SJnSmQCxkg

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That's just what darts players look like, you have to look like that to play darts.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Those are a lot of glasses full of piss

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Nooooo I wanted to know how it ends!!!!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

great big cardboard tube posted:

"Nothin' in the rules that says a gammon can't play basketball."

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Samovar posted:

From what, the false Grail?

This was a good joke and I will not let it go by unnoticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

It was posted wisely