Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

o poo poo waddup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Suddenly the debate is no longer "Does the TP go over or under the roll?" and because the much more heated "Does Unicycle Frog pedal forwards or backwards?"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Him name is Hopkin Green Frog

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BrigadierSensible posted:

Him name is Charmin Green Frog

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
wanna see someone put the end of the TP roll in the toilet, flush it, and send Mr Toad on a wild ride

but safely i dont want him to get hurt :ohdear:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I tracked down the Youtube of the person who made the unicycle frog if people want to see more of their stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-Ir33UNJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZmiEbLoiAQ

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Swiped this from PYF Thing You Just Realized, because it's a double blessing for both OP and Speedy.

CJacobs posted:

Ok here's one I like much better, this was a joy to discover

Speedy, my pet turtle, is not trying to tell us to stop when we scratch her shell butt and she starts wigglin away. It turns out she actually really likes it, as tragically she has no way to itch her own rear end. I don't think even she knew we could do that for her. This is possibly the most satisfied little turtle ever?

https://i.imgur.com/gTiMfia.mp4

She has been traveling around the house getting butt scratches from my whole family since we learned this pleases her. She did not want to go back to bed in her terrarium tonight. Afterward she came over to me and stuck only her butt out so I could scratch nothing else :3:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Stumbled on this channel while randomly browsing wildlife videos - dude sounds kinda dry but really fun & informative...especially Spoot the spider & Minion

https://www.youtube.com/@Narrowayhomestead

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Stumbled on this channel while randomly browsing wildlife videos - dude sounds kinda dry but really fun & informative...especially Spoot the spider & Minion

https://www.youtube.com/@Narrowayhomestead

He's popped up in my Shorts and he has a great voice and I love Minion.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Swiped this from PYF Thing You Just Realized, because it's a double blessing for both OP and Speedy.

Hell yeah. I have a female yellow belly and she'll wiggle if it feels good and she'll leg it if she's not happy. She LOVES getting to go for a walk though, to the point that we've have to attach a plastic lattice to the top of her tank to prevent her jumping out. She used to climb onto the very edge of the glass and wait for someone to notice and let her walk, which was obviously super dangerous. She's super fussy too, if she knows a person is in the room you better come over to say hello or she'll throw a tantrum until you do :3:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Shoehead posted:

Hell yeah. I have a female yellow belly and she'll wiggle if it feels good and she'll leg it if she's not happy. She LOVES getting to go for a walk though, to the point that we've have to attach a plastic lattice to the top of her tank to prevent her jumping out. She used to climb onto the very edge of the glass and wait for someone to notice and let her walk, which was obviously super dangerous. She's super fussy too, if she knows a person is in the room you better come over to say hello or she'll throw a tantrum until you do :3:

That's awesome, I knew turtles liked scritches thanks to cute internet animal videos, but I had no idea they had that level of awareness or personality :luca:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I don't know, I think it's #blessed:

https://i.imgur.com/qeCgdWT.mp4

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Trabant posted:

I'll have what he's having.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Oral surgery? Okaaay.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Somewhere a turbopump is missing its rotary seal

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

we've got a rock for you
at donut avenue

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

coleman francis posted:

we've got a rock for you
at donut avenue

And then we take it higher, oh!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Trabant posted:

gently caress yeah, this dude rules.

I've been under a few times but never said anything odd. Maybe I'm boring!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Inzombiac posted:

gently caress yeah, this dude rules.

I've been under a few times but never said anything odd. Maybe I'm boring!

Some people get hit harder by the sleepy than the wacky, so by the time they wake up the wacky has already worn off. Also, a lot of the silly poo poo I've done coming out is just totally blanked from my memory. If nobody tells me, I don't know.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

That's what scares me most about going under, it's a nice rest but I'm terrified by what might come out of my mouth afterwards, I'd probably start spouting forums catchphrases or something :ohdear:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Telling people your account name and pw and getting banned for account sharing

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pshaw some of you haven't gone through secret agent special forces training and it shows.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Milo and POTUS posted:

Telling people your account name and pw and getting banned for account sharing

You deliver a one hour filibuster about grover haus, slenderman and goku's pants and they just wheel you across to the psych ward

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Feline Navidad
Feline Navidad
Feline Navidad
Feliz año maullido y felicidad.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Now I'm wishing I'd saved the video I saw yesterday of a dog being lectured for chewing on a baby Jesus.

Not yelled at, lectured. Things like "You can't chew on the Baby Jesus. That's a ticket straight down! Oh dear..."

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

An idle that, since it has been scientifically established that all dogs go to heaven

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Cthulu Carl posted:

Now I'm wishing I'd saved the video I saw yesterday of a dog being lectured for chewing on a baby Jesus.

Not yelled at, lectured. Things like "You can't chew on the Baby Jesus. That's a ticket straight down! Oh dear..."

And yet when humans chew on Jesus it's considered a holy sacrament. Quite the double standard there.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I wonder just how many Jesuses have been eaten through history, if we go by Jesus-equivalent masses of communion biscuits (and shots of wine, I suppose)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Phy posted:

I wonder just how many Jesuses have been eaten through history, if we go by Jesus-equivalent masses of communion biscuits (and shots of wine, I suppose)

Was Buddha Jesus, for example?

Or was Jesus Buddha?

*Takes hit

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's the same bit of body and blood every time. You know which bit.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Phy posted:

The hardest part of figuring this out is determining the mass of Jesus. Do you want baby Jesus? Emaciated cross Jesus? Muscular white Jesus? Tell us the mass of the Christ in your mind and I'll be happy to calculate how many thousands of Him are eaten for communion each year.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Was Buddha Jesus, for example?

Or was Jesus Buddha?

*Takes hit

There was a movie I saw once where the premise was that a lot of boomery people were in a cabin talking. Like a writers retreat or something. And the big reveal is that the philosophy professor has lived for thousands of years. He talks about how he learned a lot of Buddhism and rose through the ranks, and after enough time passed that he had to move on he went west to Israel and became Jesus. Now he's here, teaching philosophy at, like, Rutgers.

I remember nothing else about this movie but I bet I could Google it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BigHead posted:

There was a movie I saw once where the premise was that a lot of boomery people were in a cabin talking. Like a writers retreat or something. And the big reveal is that the philosophy professor has lived for thousands of years. He talks about how he learned a lot of Buddhism and rose through the ranks, and after enough time passed that he had to move on he went west to Israel and became Jesus. Now he's here, teaching philosophy at, like, Rutgers.

LOL loving Rutgers?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

BigHead posted:

That's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_from_Earth.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

The hardest part of figuring this out is determining the mass of Jesus. Do you want baby Jesus? Emaciated cross Jesus? Muscular white Jesus? Tell us the mass of the Christ in your mind and I'll be happy to calculate how many thousands of Him are eaten for communion each year.

Muscular 6' Jesus

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Muscular 6' Jesus

:hmmyes: You really want that flavorful muscly dark meat in your transubstantiated foods