Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

some kinda jackal posted:

I have no trouble believing this is that IDF guy's iPad.

it’s pristine without a scratch too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

Operation Rusty Bucket

haven't we heard enough about the battlefield sperm collector guy already

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

KirbyKhan posted:

I miss when people put real effort into lying to me.

https://twitter.com/MOSSADil/status/1738159069850968534?t=UpfsxKgbhRZwrjWAXEZ05A&s=19

Like c'mon! It's still at full battery, you expect me to believe this?!?

Full battery and somehow not broken to poo poo like everything else in the house.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ytlaya posted:

This is the beginning of a romantic comedy where Fartlow is taken hostage and starts hitting it off with a cute Hamas guy

Eat, Pray, Genocide

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

KirbyKhan posted:

https://twitter.com/MOSSADil/status/1738159069850968534?t=UpfsxKgbhRZwrjWAXEZ05A&s=19

the cover is coated in dust inside and out, but you can see even thru all the compression that there's not a single scratch or sign of being handled on that screen or body of the tablet, every reflection off it is flawless, no distortion in reflections across the screen surface whatsoever

there's one single thumbprint going across the upper half of the screen, probably from it being placed into that cover, besides that it has not been touched

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KirbyKhan posted:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

even if we grant that all three (3) very staged instances of Hitler stuff are true, i submit that even combined they don't justify killing 10k kids about it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Free Market Garden

Holy poo poo

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

Holy poo poo

its good

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Free Market Garden

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Red Baron posted:

I don’t know much about the denominational relationships in Islam, but iirc the house of Saud is a minority sect of the faith, right? is this having any larger effect among the rest of the Muslim world?

They are Sunni, like over 80% of the world's Muslims. Saudi Arabia's legal system follows the Hanbali school of Sharia, which I think is the smallest of the 4 Sunni schools. Perhaps you are thinking of Wahabism, a fundamentalist current of Hanbali. Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud himself has a law degree and purports to hold less restrictive views, recently significantly reducing religiously based restrictions.

OctaMurk posted:

the us arsenal is now getting wasted on carpet bombing some city that will have to be rebuilt with american money,

I don't think America will pay to rebuilt Gaza, it will probably be mostly the Muslim world.

SplitSoul posted:

The Danish PM just essentially blamed Russia for October 7.

They are right, without Russia this probably would not have been possible.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

America is so hosed lmao

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Megamissen posted:

chinese ships always seem to look very clean

China didn't outsource their ship maintenance, meaning it actually gets done

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jel Shaker posted:

even the hypothetical israeli rip-off of the sinai canal (ben gurion canal) doesn’t avoid the fact that the yeminis can cut off the red sea at will

how seriously have they planned that? is it wanting to link eliat and the med via the dead sea or just carve across the desert?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I think she’s a music journalist

frank zappa posted:

All them rock 'n roll writers is the worst kind of sleaze

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

When they fart high we fartlow

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Noted Hitlerite Joe Biden's State Department is pressuring Switzerland not to hold a conference on violations of the Geneva Conventions in this conflict.

quote:

Amid U.N. Security Council Intrigue, U.S. Privately Moves To Block Another Option For International Accountability For Gaza
The Biden administration is finalizing plans to urge Switzerland to reject a request from Palestine and its supporters to hold a conference on violations of the Geneva Conventions.

U.S. diplomats are finalizing a démarche ― a diplomatic initiative ― to their Swiss counterparts that Washington hopes will scuttle plans for a meeting to discuss violations of the Geneva Conventions in the current war between Israel and Hamas, the Gaza-based militant group, according to State Department documents seen by HuffPost.
Historically neutral Switzerland is the depository of the conventions, which means it determines when meetings of the parties involved are held to discuss compliance.

Palestinian diplomats and a significant group of U.N. member states, including some European nations allied with the U.S., are preparing a call for Switzerland to launch such a conference focused on the fighting on Israel-Palestine that would cover Geneva Conventions violations by all parties, according to the State Department documents and a person familiar with the Palestinian effort.
Such conferences have previously been held in 1999, 2001 and 2014, all of them focused on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/un-security-council-us-block-accountability-international-gaza_n_6583338ce4b04da984257b9c

Weka
May 5, 2019

apatheticman posted:

Litter everywhere, cant even bother to clean the land they rip from Palestinians.

The terrorist Trashy Tony is unstoppable

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hitler iPad is so funny dude

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
how is interfering with an investigation of geneva convention violations not triggering a "are we the baddies" moment

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Chillgamesh posted:

America is so hosed lmao

heck yeah

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Suspicious posted:

how is interfering with an investigation of geneva convention violations not triggering a "are we the baddies" moment

Israel is axiomatically good and its enemies are therefore evil. Interpret all facts in light of this.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

even the hypothetical israeli rip-off of the sinai canal (ben gurion canal) doesn’t avoid the fact that the yeminis can cut off the red sea at will

When they finally form Greater Israel they can simply sail all their poo poo to Kuwait because the Persian Gulf is definitely more secure

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

bedpan posted:

reminded of the "last two jews in Kabul" who were imprisoned by the taliban but then soon afterwards released because the last two jews violently hated each other and would get in fights so frequently that it was seen as a security risk and disrupting the operation of the prison

Also the only reason they were arrested was because they were accusing each other of commiting crimes.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Suspicious posted:

because they've been doing that since 2008

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Suspicious posted:

the united states is applying the golden rule. it certainly wouldn't want to have been geneva'd for vietnam or iraq or iraq or afghanistan so it is universalizing this desire to not be geneva'd

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Who is Eve Fartlow? What does she do other than shartpost on twitter?

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Eve Fartlow? This is Eve Fartlow speaking. I am the woman who loves her gas. I am the woman who does not sacrifice her indigestion or her flatulence. I am the woman who has deprived you of pepto-bismol and thus has destroyed your toilet.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Weka posted:

They are Sunni, like over 80% of the world's Muslims. Saudi Arabia's legal system follows the Hanbali school of Sharia, which I think is the smallest of the 4 Sunni schools. Perhaps you are thinking of Wahabism, a fundamentalist current of Hanbali. Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud himself has a law degree and purports to hold less restrictive views, recently significantly reducing religiously based restrictions.Muslim world.

They're pretty drat wahhabi... And have spent a long time wahhabizing the rest of the Muslim world.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

galagazombie posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Eve Fartlow? This is Eve Fartlow speaking. I am the woman who loves her gas. I am the woman who does not sacrifice her indigestion or her flatulence. I am the woman who has deprived you of pepto-bismol and thus has destroyed your toilet.

:same:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

wahaboutism

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

wahhaboutism

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Who is Eve Fartlow? What does she do other than shartpost on twitter?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Weka posted:

They are Sunni, like over 80% of the world's Muslims. Saudi Arabia's legal system follows the Hanbali school of Sharia, which I think is the smallest of the 4 Sunni schools. Perhaps you are thinking of Wahabism, a fundamentalist current of Hanbali. Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud himself has a law degree and purports to hold less restrictive views, recently significantly reducing religiously based restrictions.

yeah I had some poo poo backwards, thanks for getting me oriented

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

incredible content

Weka
May 5, 2019

Suspicious posted:

The Geneva Conventions are antisemitic.

carcinofuck posted:

They're pretty drat wahhabi... And have spent a long time wahhabizing the rest of the Muslim world.

Who is "they"?

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Martout posted:

Yeah I have been slowly deprogramming an old friend of mine who started spouting off about beheaded babies and how there absolutely was a command center under al-Shifa etc., knew every hasbara talking point. I've had to chip away at him with just basic background information and direct quotes by Israeli politicians presented in a neutral way and it's very slowly breaking through

Good for you.

A lot of the brainwashed people seem almost gleeful describing rapes and beheadings, like they're licking their lips to repeat poo poo they've heard and propaganda goddamn they sound almost horny sometimes describing it, it's really bizarre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Blarghalt posted:

At this point i think it's safe to say that the suez canal is cursed by some ancient pharaoh they accidentally dug up in the process of making it and any empire that holds influence over it will invariably collapse

Funny thing, it's where the original Statue of Liberty was supposed to go (thought it was called Egypt Carrying the Light To Asia) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt_Carrying_the_Light_to_Asia