Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Asproigerosis posted:

People think I'm being ridiculous and entitled about calling for sirriani firing yet TODAY he promoted rapist to official DC.

I think yall are the ones that need to do some reevaluation imho.

Yeah, I'm sure Howie and Lurie had no say in that decision whatsoever. Like, be consistent: If you want Sirriani fired for that, call for Howie's head and for Lurie to sell the team, because there's absolutely no way neither of them had input on changing DCs midyear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lurie can absolutely get lost for being a tepper and forcing pederson out. Howie gets a pass because he's so loving good and as long as he acknowledges the constructive criticism of Patricia bring one of the worst decisions possible.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
The Dallas Cowboys have won the Superbowl

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Tom Sellout posted:

fuuuuuuck. i was really hoping they wouldn't.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Tom Sellout posted:

- A post from 1996

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Tom Sellout posted:

Five times, in fact

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
lol the giants 4th kicker of the season injured himself so now they’re on to kicker #5.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
:wrong: it’s only been three kickers and a punter. all hurt. very normal,

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Cowboys are going to win the super bowl this year and usher in the dark age of philly

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I'd rather see more footage of Philly fan loving on public transit, trying to climb greased street light poles and eating literal poo poo off the ground for a Superbowl win than see Dallas do absolutely anything of note aside from losing in the playoffs like usual.

gently caress the cowboys

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Black Sunshine posted:

I'd rather see more footage of Philly fan loving on public transit, trying to climb greased street light poles and eating literal poo poo off the ground for a Superbowl win than see Dallas do absolutely anything of note aside from losing in the playoffs like usual.

gently caress the cowboys

Consider getting some help.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Welp, Eagles, it might be time to seriously worry. There's been a Brett Kollman video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skI1CN5BB7g

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
lol "it might be time to seriously worry" where the gently caress have you been

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
oh no i wish it had occurred to me at any point over the season that the eagles might not be as good as their record indicates, my flabber hath been gasted

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Toaster Beef posted:

lol "it might be time to seriously worry" where the gently caress have you been

I'm being facetious.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Actually you know what I think I'm feeling pretty good about the eagles now, they're actually the best team in the NFL right now.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
If anything a Kollman video means they are about to figure everything out

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’m nervous the Commanders are gonna gently caress it all up and win tomorrow.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Nick Sirianni needs to work really hard as the day goes by if he wants any hope of success in the playoffs

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

If anything a Kollman video means they are about to figure everything out

The first and only one of his videos I ever watched was the one on Sam darnold after the draft and lol

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Seeing the Dallas Miami line open up at one and a half tells me Vegas expects Dallas to win this game and then trying to capitalize on all the action going against Dallas

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
the Kollman Curse (no not the night lords primarch) is that the moment he puts out a video praising a team/player/coach, said team/player/coach will immediately have like the worst game of their career and tailspin their team for at least half a season.

i don't know how that works with him putting out a video on someone being *bad*. maybe the curse hits in reverse. maybe the curse doubles down. kollman's magic is a mystery to us all.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Knowing football like Kollmann allows you to figure out why things happen, not predict the future. In the same way I rail against blarzgh's lovely rear end stats in real life there's just constant adaptation ruining any chance of predicting the future. He can be right about everything he says but poo poo changes week to week in a high variance, multi variable sport.

Everyone watches tape in the NFL, every position, every player. Everything that Kollmann pointed out is probably blatantly aware to the Philly coaches. He even sounds out what the problems are and why they occur. It's not Sirianni's ignorance, it's most likely the limitation of the players. Why aren't they explosive? Their RBs aren't that great and Hurts isn't that great. Why don't they push the ball downfield more? Hurts can't do it. The offense will counter the teams it counters and loses to the teams it doesn't. You can't suddenly change your entire offensive philosophy midstream. They could do new installs and new plays but is it really worth it to abandon what has worked for 10 wins so far?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
No I'm pretty sure it's because sirianni is a bad coach and should be fired because any WIP caller could come up with a better offense not to mention defense. Like just run cover 2 man all game and you'd probably get better results than trashcan patrica.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
do you, though, because it sure feels like the personnel are a huge part of the issue

Doctor Roosevelt
Jun 17, 2006

Nap Ghost
I dare say that trying something different to be less predictable and seeing what the personnel they have excels at would have been worth trying some time ago, but I’m not a big brained nfl coach so what would I know

Now, on to making one of my 3x a day calls to wip that Sirianni is a idiot hack fraud and the only people who support him are deviants and sex perverts

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
EDP would be an improvement at defensive coordinator.

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish

Doctor Roosevelt posted:

Sirianni is a idiot hack fraud and the only people who support him are deviants and sex perverts

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

EDP would be an improvement at defensive coordinator.

Whatever happened to him? Didn’t he go to jail for kiddy stuff?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I hope so.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
EDP deserved jail time before the cupcake stuff for exposing an entire generation of impressionable internet users to Philly fandom

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

In days of uncertainty when you doubt yourself.
In times of mistrust and anxiety.
Square your mind on one simple fact:
The Washington football team, no matter their name, will figure out ways to embarrass themselves, their fans, and the sport by getting crushed by teams that, on paper, shouldn't win.

Washington DC: The NFL's pity gently caress.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I disagree, having EDP there was a great warning to sign anyone interested in the Philadelphia eagles and a good representation of the whole

It's like using the haggard old woman who speaks out of her throat as the representation of why you don't smoke, you need to see what it does to you to really deter people

If anyone became an Eagles fan because of EDP, they also belong in jail

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Like in most similar cases, he was a funny internet phenomenon until you learned literally anything about him

He was: from arizona, 400lbs, a loving moron, a pedophile, a man unable to control his bowel movements, really grating after watching 2 of his videos or more

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

pro starcraft loser posted:

In days of uncertainty when you doubt yourself.
In times of mistrust and anxiety.
Square your mind on one simple fact:
The Washington football team, no matter their name, will figure out ways to embarrass themselves, their fans, and the sport by getting crushed by teams that, on paper, shouldn't win.

Washington DC: The NFL's pity gently caress.

gently caress yes, get it done!

:boom:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Diqnol posted:

Like in most similar cases, he was a funny internet phenomenon until you learned literally anything about him

He was: from arizona, 400lbs, a loving moron, a pedophile, a man unable to control his bowel movements, really grating after watching 2 of his videos or more

Yes we've already discussed how he's the epitome of eagles fans.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

You all loved edp before he got outed as a pedo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It’s the same kinda fascination the internet had with Chris Chan.