Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Whirling posted:

my christian witchcraft build lets me cast powerful buffs and deadly sorcerous spells

that's cool. i just can't commit into a full christian witchcraft build tho, i always go some kind of hybrid build with a few buffs and utility spells and then put the rest into some kind of standard leftist build for max flexibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

staticman posted:

I'm the imaginationless tankies who are literally just like the fash who think humans will eternally be feckless cowards trapped in an apelike prison called the human body and will be easy pickings for those who finally evolve.

staticman posted:

lol at anyone, liberal or tankie alike who isn't making a bug-out bag in the vain attempt to try to survive the coming supernatural apocalypse.

staticman posted:

https://itsgoingdown.org/denver-man-not-charged-after-stabbing/

Long ago, power came from the tip of a sword, today it comes from the barrel of a gun.

I'm not kidding when I say that we're single digit years away from power coming from the tip of a wand.

When that day comes, make no excuses for the terror. :d2a:

ah, the shadowrun timeline

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
For maximal coverage I make sure my retinue has a hermetic christian witch, sufi muslim mystic, kabbalist rabbi, and a high thetan freezoner

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
seek christ, but not for witchcraft, but to save your soul and feel the purpose of a life lived with the spirit...................

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ghost Leviathan posted:

For maximal coverage I make sure my retinue has a hermetic christian witch, sufi muslim mystic, kabbalist rabbi, and a high thetan freezoner

hmm... no tantric buddhist monk or zen daoist alchemist?

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
oh lol they were a tankie sayer

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
tankie slayer

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Whirling posted:

my christian witchcraft build lets me cast powerful buffs and deadly sorcerous spells

God explicitly has a thing against sorcerers. You gotta be a wizard, and even then divination, enchantment, and necromancy are forbidden schools

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Magic is real and strong and in this information era we finally have the means to take it back from the hands of the priests and marketers to share it freely as it should.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Bless this thread and bless the people posting in it.

The vibe they share within this thread, may the universe absorb it and reflect it back into their life tenfold.

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

I have cast a spell of protection upon this thread 🧙

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Magic is real and strong and in this information era we finally have the means to take it back from the hands of the priests and marketers to share it freely as it should.

of course it's real. if it weren't how did that witch's curse turn me into a gibbering idiot

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

crepeface posted:

of course it's real. if it weren't how did that witch's curse turn me into a gibbering idiot

That was just her titties

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Wizzlestank’d

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ah, the shadowrun timeline

a genuine crazy person

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

John Charity Spring posted:

a genuine crazy person

You rang?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

oh lol they were a tankie sayer

tankie is a word imbued with magic power. say it out loud, feel the power. a word of power - tankie.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

What is everyone using for magic reagents? I've been just taking weeds that grow out of the sidewalks and bits of garbage and using them for seances.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I've already called dibs on Biden's eye blood so don't even THINK about it bud

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

my bony fealty posted:

tankie is a word imbued with magic power. say it out loud, feel the power. a word of power - tankie.

taco bell wrappers and empty dew cans begin shaking and slowly floating around me as i bow my head and begin posting about those tankies on the something awful forums

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

wheres that post (not on SA) that was like you do NOT want to do battle with allah when astral projecting, he is extremely powerful

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Which is superior, spell slots, fatigue, or MP?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

wheres that post (not on SA) that was like you do NOT want to do battle with allah when astral projecting, he is extremely powerful

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
Lmao imagine thinking you can take on the demiurge in single combat

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I'm A Sorceror!? And Allah Layed The Smackdown On My Candy rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

excuse me ladies are these cowans bothering you

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

emperor - i am the black wizards

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

emperor - i am the black wizards

hmm

no, i dont think so

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

would you call it black wizardface or wizard blackface

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’m more of a Wack Blizzard

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

from the size of your rear end i can see you dont lack blizzards ho ho ho

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Rookie moves. You don't slay a god, you transform him

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Red Baron posted:

Lmao imagine thinking you can take on the demiurge in single combat
you need an imperial wizard to even consider it, and only if he has the full spiritual backing of the white nation

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

crepeface posted:

Long ago, power came from the tip of a sword, today it comes from the barrel of a gun.

I'm not kidding when I say that we're single digit years away from power coming from the tip of a wand.

When that day comes, make no excuses for the terror. :d2a:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

um....

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
I'm going to a new doctor because I want to start treatment for bone spurs I think have developed in my big toes.

Can I get a prayer, or a salve, or some kind of potion so their system doesn't decide to continuously bill me, at random, hundreds of dollars every few months, and also maybe my feet treated and healed before summer?

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
Quote is not edit.

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018
Of course Allah is going to be insurmountably powerful, target lesser beings, make allies with your area djinns etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

ProfessorBooty posted:

I'm going to a new doctor because I want to start treatment for bone spurs I think have developed in my big toes.

Can I get a prayer, or a salve, or some kind of potion so their system doesn't decide to continuously bill me, at random, hundreds of dollars every few months, and also maybe my feet treated and healed before summer?

St Luke is patron of health care, St Alphonsa of Kerala for disfigured feet, St Jude of impossible causes