Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Zodium posted:

it’s a great word that’s just nice to say, like “bee.”

https://twitter.com/plume__/status/1737907002678878408?t=rrKyK6Wx2FaEkC1C5nDglA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Weka posted:

Well they are ascendant but without Aden and more particularly the back blocks with I believe most of the oil wealth I wouldn't say they won the civil war. They certainly won the earlier international phase.

They don't seem particularly interested in trying to reconquer southern Yemen, and I don't think it is necessary for victory. It is fine to call them Yemeni forces since the significant majority of the population recognizes them as such (and large numbers have turned out for protests).

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

It is shocking how many complete normies I know that have been fully radicalised against Israel over the past couple months. The Great Satan is gonna lose.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
“my little houthi" is a drat fine meme i must say

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Spergin Morlock posted:

there were also zenshiite fremen as well if you accept the non frank books as canon

Well no one should accept that but it is true also

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lmao

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

crepeface posted:

lol not even norway!?!?!

edit: oops linked the wrong tweet:

https://x.com/IranObserver0/status/1738572049583341702?s=20

I bet they'd love to, but the pro-Palestine demonstrators have numbered in the tens of thousands.

Oslo opera house last weekend. The ruling coalition's approval is already the worst it's been post-wwii. Also, Norwegian frigates love tankers and sinking themselves on them. So they're in a tough spot, lol.

Desiderata
May 25, 2005
Go placidly amid the noise and haste...

Saunters in looking smug with a prize Koi Carp in its mouth, in the distance you hear the neighbours rage impotently.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
hourly reminder how evil the IDF are

https://twitter.com/qudsnen/status/1738903515861287396

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Hey let’s check what the Notoriously Un-Problematic Anti-Defamation League has to say about that symbol….

What an odd thing to say

LMAO the sonnerand is literally less ambiguous aa a nazi symbol than the swastika. the swastika was appropriated, the sonnerand was literally invented whole cloth by himler for his stupid wolfenstein castle HQ.

wonder if the ADL edited that page sometime around the consensus factory valorizing Ukrainian nazis

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Literally ISIS

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

How the gently caress can you be an Israeli called Hitler

When your prime minister is a Hitler it's quite easy

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Hey remember when liberals would say that you shouldn't support muslims because they throw gay people off of roofs?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
hamas: throwing gay people off the roof
idf: throwing het people off the roof
we are not the same meme

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Truga posted:

hamas: throwing gay people off the roof
idf: throwing het people off the roof
we are not the same meme

I wonder if the people hamas threw from the roof had been collaborating with israel

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i haven't heard about hamas throwing people off the roof before, tbf

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Further proof dog owners are mostly veiled psychopaths with control issues. Dont get me wrong, dogs can be cool but majority of their owners are loving idiots who shouldn't have dogs.

Very little surprise to see them used as DBIEDs, Israelis are intent on killing everything it seems.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Diet Crack has issued a correction as of 15:17 on Dec 24, 2023

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i condemn israel's barbaric use of canine shields

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

Diet Crack posted:

Further proof dog owners are mostly veiled psychopaths with control issues. Dont get me wrong, dogs can be cool but majority of their owners are loving idiots who shouldn't have dogs.

Very little surprise to see them used as DBIEDs, Israelis are intent on killing everything it seems.

Playtime is over

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

BigWeirdSashimi posted:

Playtime is over

Hamas hype video but the red triangle is replaced by something else

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Diet Crack posted:

lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Diet Crack posted:

on the internet no one knows that you’re a cat

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Diet Crack posted:

:staredog:

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Dog hating should be a day probe minimum

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
lmao what the gently caress is it with the forums and dogs

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Israel-Gaza war live: Israeli army says forces are close to having operational control in north Gaza

Israeli army indicates its forces are close to having operational control in north Gaza
Jonathan Conricus, an Israeli military spokesperson, has indicated that forces were close to having operational control in north Gaza, AFP reports.

Now, he said, “we focus our efforts against Hamas in southern Gaza”.

Signalling a pivot after weeks of intensive fighting around Gaza City, the Israeli army said troops were now looking to Khan Younis and elsewhere in the south.

A socially conservative city, Khan Younis – even before the wars that have engulfed Gaza since 2008 – was long regarded as a stronghold of political support for Hamas.

isreal are going to pretend they won for the liberal crowd who only watch mainstream programming lol

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

[url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/dec/24/israel-gaza-war-live-biden-calls-on-netanyahu-to-protect-civilians-in-gaza-but-stops-short-of-ceasefire-request] Israel-Gaza war
isreal are going to pretend they won for the liberal crowd who only watch mainstream programming lol

"W-w-w-w-e didn't flee with our tail between our legs, we left victoriously!"

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Diet Crack posted:

this isn't the autism megathread

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Peace with Honor pageantry is important to liberalism. If you ever oficially admit defeat, it would be harder to do the next one.

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

It is shocking how many complete normies I know that have been fully radicalised against Israel over the past couple months. The Great Satan is gonna lose.

moms loving LOVE ansarallah. my mom was completely won over by how "nice and polite" their spokesman sounded in a clip on MSNBC and now she asks for updates on how her "boys" are doing.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

Red Baron posted:

lmao what the gently caress is it with the forums and dogs

I genuinely think it's people projecting personal dynamics/kinks that sort of thing onto other people and their relationship with animals. Bit hosed.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Jel Shaker posted:

Israel-Gaza war live: Israeli army says forces are close to having operational control in north Gaza

Israeli army indicates its forces are close to having operational control in north Gaza
Jonathan Conricus, an Israeli military spokesperson, has indicated that forces were close to having operational control in north Gaza, AFP reports.

Now, he said, “we focus our efforts against Hamas in southern Gaza”.

Signalling a pivot after weeks of intensive fighting around Gaza City, the Israeli army said troops were now looking to Khan Younis and elsewhere in the south.

A socially conservative city, Khan Younis – even before the wars that have engulfed Gaza since 2008 – was long regarded as a stronghold of political support for Hamas.

they've been saying they control northern Gaza for two months now.

Also if they're so in control how come they're still bombing and fighting in being hanoun (the northernmost city in gaza) right this very moment:-

=====================================

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6135218

Al Jazeera's correspondent reported an air strike on Beit Hanoun, amid continued air and artillery bombardment on northern Gaza since the early morning hours.

The correspondent said that the heavy fire cover in the area indicates that the Israeli forces are engaged in fierce fighting and are facing resistance fighters from zero distance.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Diet Crack posted:

:dukedoge:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
toxoplasmosis strikes again

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Owlbear Camus posted:

LMAO the sonnerand is literally less ambiguous aa a nazi symbol than the swastika. the swastika was appropriated, the sonnerand was literally invented whole cloth by himler for his stupid wolfenstein castle HQ.

wonder if the ADL edited that page sometime around the consensus factory valorizing Ukrainian nazis

https://web.archive.org/web/20220901000000*/https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/sonnenrad

The wayback machine has nothing before May 25 2022, lol.

nomad2020 has issued a correction as of 16:26 on Dec 24, 2023

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170417044617/https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/sonnenrad
url changed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ok, you're a bazillionaire what the gently caress are you going to do about it.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Horseshoe theory posted:

"W-w-w-w-e didn't flee with our tail between our legs, we left victoriously!"

the Ukraine war has taught me this is known as culminating a tactical retrograde advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

ok, you're a bazillionaire what the gently caress are you going to do about it.

look at least shes not monologuing in the bathtub like that weirdo lady at the start of covid