Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Dog hating should be a day probe minimum

trust the process...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

crepeface posted:

the Ukraine war has taught me this is known as culminating a tactical retrograde advance

azov troops evacuated eastward after successful completion of mission

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

TrekBek posted:

moms loving LOVE ansarallah. my mom was completely won over by how "nice and polite" their spokesman sounded in a clip on MSNBC and now she asks for updates on how her "boys" are doing.

nice

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Entorwellian posted:

this isn't the autism megathread

I don’t get it

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/real1maria/status/1737561214715154680?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ardennes posted:

They don't seem particularly interested in trying to reconquer southern Yemen, and I don't think it is necessary for victory. It is fine to call them Yemeni forces since the significant majority of the population recognizes them as such (and large numbers have turned out for protests).

They're not trying to conquer southern Yemen because it's an intractable political and sectarian problem that goes back decades. Without the support of the local population they wouldn't be able to control the territory. People who dismiss Ansar Allah as a militia because the government in Sana'a isn't the internationally recognized government is pure poindexter rules lawyering bullshit.

The sheer scale of the cope I've seen over the last several days since they announced Operation Defend Money has been bewildering. Of all the official enemies of the US state department, the online westoids know the least about them.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Al-Saqr posted:

The ship that the Houthi's nabbed has been confirmed to be directly owned by Zodiac Global owned by Eyal Ofer, an israeli businessman living in monaco, who looks exactly like the type of scumbag you would think he is:-

This guy looks like he'd get really pissed off with my Rodney Dangerfield-esque yard-dog-in-the-house shenanigans

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Arven posted:

The funniest part about World War Z is that because of it the author Max Brooks has fellowships at the Atlantic Council and West Point. He has an interview with Dan Carlin (I know), where it's apparent what an absolute moron he is to the point that Carlin is baffled by it.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

zombies would be defeated by thermodynamics

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Diet Crack posted:

Further proof dog owners are mostly veiled psychopaths with control issues. Dont get me wrong, dogs can be cool but majority of their owners are loving idiots who shouldn't have dogs.

Very little surprise to see them used as DBIEDs, Israelis are intent on killing everything it seems.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
lmfao they did the same tweet again

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1738934391471038504?t=yxa8WIin2iyoxqehny6n7A&s=19

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I believe hamas is aware

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

That account is great because it posts propoganda that would perfectly appeal to the type of foreigner that loves Israel (out of touch American boomers) but those people aren't on Twitter for the most part.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The responses are almost entirely bots.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Diet Crack posted:

Further proof dog owners are mostly veiled psychopaths with control issues. Dont get me wrong, dogs can be cool but majority of their owners are loving idiots who shouldn't have dogs.

Very little surprise to see them used as DBIEDs, Israelis are intent on killing everything it seems.

dog owners are the real animals

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Diet Crack posted:

https://i.imgur.com/m4ARPUq.mp4

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Entorwellian posted:

this isn't the autism megathread

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

It's Christmas' eve bro.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hamas is cheating at war by hiding in tunnels and blowing up colonizers, a heinous crime

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
much like hamas, i have defeated the zionists that have ibfected my body with the flu, regular updates returning in 12 hours.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I put down the PCRF donation link in my Christmas wishlist and raised some money for them

From the mistletoe to the eggnog! Merry Christmas thread.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Hey let’s check what the Notoriously Un-Problematic Anti-Defamation League has to say about that symbol….

What an odd thing to say
they didn't have a page for it until 2022... I guess they felt they needed to make one at that time for some reason

e:

hmm that part has been there unchanged since 2017... not even 4 years since neuromaidan

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 18:42 on Dec 24, 2023

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

I put down the PCRF donation link in my Christmas wishlist and raised some money for them

merry Christmas gradenko

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Al-Saqr posted:

much like hamas, i have defeated the zionists that have ibfected my body with the flu, regular updates returning in 12 hours.

a welcome return

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

gradenko_2000 posted:

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/GaniErkam2937/status/1738842099724820598?s=20

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

TrekBek posted:

moms loving LOVE ansarallah. my mom was completely won over by how "nice and polite" their spokesman sounded in a clip on MSNBC and now she asks for updates on how her "boys" are doing.

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Red Baron posted:

lmao what the gently caress is it with the forums and dogs

Every animal abuser uses the "was bitten" excuse lol

Israel is a criminal state that must be defeated completely and totally.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

merry Christmas gradenko

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

TrekBek posted:

mine was saying last night that they're so brave for 'standing up to all those bullies'.

I love my mom.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1738970000638009491?t=0nOIpsi-xl5QN7AnBGsz2g&s=19

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Dunked

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

TrekBek posted:

lmaoooo.

reminds me of maya's post earlier itt:

Maya Fey posted:

imagine being the child/grandchild of one of the elderly israeli hostages and having to deal with "at least the Hamas boys were nice to me..." complaints for the next 10 years

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

for reals, tho: the group Another Mother for Peace was instrumental in rousing antiwar sentiment & this meme came from them:

so it'd be great to see the moms rise up again.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

TrekBek posted:

incredible lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dokapon Findom posted:

This guy looks like he'd get really pissed off with my Rodney Dangerfield-esque yard-dog-in-the-house shenanigans

I don't think he can "look" pissed off anymore.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

crepeface posted:

code:
[url]https://twitter.com/IranObserver0/status/1738598058005295399?s=20[/url]
lol not even norway!?!?!

edit: oops linked the wrong tweet:

https://x.com/IranObserver0/status/1738572049583341702?s=20

i want to read the investigative report on just how the us hosed this up so badly. were the handsome generals just telling the coalition to go out there and get their boats sanked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Centrist Committee posted:

i want to read the investigative report on just how the us hosed this up so badly. were the handsome generals just telling the coalition to go out there and get their boats sanked?

Our lifeboats are too small to be targeted so they will save you when you get merked protecting cargo full of murder